Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 28. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 12:14:40 PM
Its not a bad choice to buy ADA but I don't think its ADA's time to moon yet. But if OP is willing to wait for its price to rise up, I think ADA is going to make it up to $1 next year.  This token have enormous volume anyway, we'll never know with this volume the amount of ADA circulating will decrease over time and price will rise.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 05:58:16 AM
I do not think you should sell your eth now, by wanting to get an ADA, even if the low value of ETH and ADA you do not sell your investment in ETH, and you will also get a good profit by waiting for the high price. .
Activity: 142
June 30, 2018, 05:47:07 AM
You should have sold only half of your ETH coins. I think that sold all coins it's mistake, becauce it is necessary to diversify the portfolio. Buy 2 or more coins better than buy only 1 coin and wait when it multiply money.
Activity: 21
June 30, 2018, 04:44:22 AM
I think should not have sold all your ETH , you should have only sold half of it and bought ADA so the risk would not be that much because ETH has already a usage in ICOs and in smart contracts. Even though ADA has so much potential it could take a while before it goes to the moon.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
June 30, 2018, 12:48:57 AM
You're screwed (for now) as ADA declines almost -86% from its all time high (ATH) but it doesn't end that way if you have no plans of selling it this bear market. All altcoins are down so far looking for its bottom, yet ADA has so much potential in the future so it's best to keep that until it fully develops.

Yeah I wonder how much did he bought ADA because if he bought last month he'll definitely thinking to quit trading. Grin

We all know that we shouldn't go all in to everything especially here in cryptos as it's so damn unpredictable. Of course ADA is promising and I believe in that too but unlike you I diversify my eth to more coins like tron and plr. It's sad that you learned your lesson in a hard way.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 11:53:20 PM
well that's your own opinion as for me, I have still believe in eth and will still hold my eth for a very long term, eth is more popular to ADA. I like ADA but they have not build something that will make me to believe in them like i did in eth.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
June 29, 2018, 12:46:14 PM
You're screwed (for now) as ADA declines almost -86% from its all time high (ATH) but it doesn't end that way if you have no plans of selling it this bear market. All altcoins are down so far looking for its bottom, yet ADA has so much potential in the future so it's best to keep that until it fully develops.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
June 28, 2018, 03:02:15 PM
Good buys. However, I’d say increase your EOS holdings too, there is a lot planned for EOS in 2018 and it may 2–3x, if I were you, I would invest more in Ecosystem Coins, coins that are challenging Ethereum. Both these coins are far superior tech, compared to Ethereum, so they will get a huge price raise.

ADA is ok, but it doesn’t have the same potential as EOS or POWR .
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 02:59:29 PM
I don't think it's a good idea to sell one coin to buy another. The market position is not very favorable for such manipulations. The most practical now is to hold all your coins and wait for the reversal of the market trend that will happen soon.
Activity: 79
June 28, 2018, 11:18:36 AM
I think its better to wait on eth because the price will rise soon. Dont be too rush in selling your eth, you might regret on what you’be done, but its your choice. i Advice to you, Sell the half of your eth to buy ADA though Ada has a potential, then the other  half of it will hold.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 08:35:31 AM
I think its better to wait on eth because the price will rise soon. Dont be too rush in selling your eth, you might regret on what you’be done, but its your choice. i Advice to you, Sell the half of your eth to buy ADA though Ada has a potential, then the other  half of it will hold.
Activity: 88
June 28, 2018, 05:44:48 AM
It was good to hold Etherium in my opinion. Because etherium prices will go up a lot. Also they have some updated news . So if you did not buy ADA you would have been more profitable if you were to hold Etherium and ETH have more protensial then ADA.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
June 28, 2018, 12:21:37 AM
Have to notice the date on which you first posted this thread which was the traditional "All Fools Day" April 1st. I would never make a move like that especially from a coin that has excellent utility such as ETH. It is more prudent to spread your risk amongst several coins that go all in to one, especially one that is still in early development phase and hope for the best.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
June 27, 2018, 11:46:28 PM
Explain exactly how ADA is superior to ETH?
What specifically does it do that is better than eth?

Scalability? Plasma cash protocol is already solving eth scaling problems
Security? Name one time eth has not addressed and fixed a security issue

On the other hand, there are some huge advantages that eth has over ada.

The #1 advantage is that it exists and is working.
ADA is still a long ways away from releasing their mainet.

Other advantages are: fiat liquidity, trading power, name brand recognition, market penetration, a fully functioning successful ecosystem, rock star devs who continue to develop the platform, years of real life experience.

For all the technical superiorities ada has (theoretically) over eth, there is development already implemented or about to be released.
ETH absolutely stomps ada in everything else.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 11:40:32 PM
I continue to buy and hold Ethereum because it simply has strongest team and biggest blockchain in terms of usage by other projects/ICO, but also ADA Cardano is a very promising coin and I'm accumulating these months hoping that will have a big rise when bull market will come again.
Activity: 132
June 27, 2018, 11:36:55 PM
There is no problem with your choice. The decline rate of Ada is much larger than that of eth. If the BTC rises, the increase rate of Ada is definitely larger than that of eth.
Activity: 70
June 27, 2018, 11:19:06 PM
ADA is a potential coin but ETH is the first on using smart contract and people now appreciate it specially the tokens under ethereum blockchain. But for ADA it is quite difficult for now to have mass adoption because initial coin offering projects and many crypto enthusiasts love to use ethereum.
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
June 27, 2018, 12:31:25 PM
Hi there,

Weak side of ADA is that it is still in development phase. This is also an opportunity at the moment since the price is low. If I were you I would choose to diversify between different altcoins. Holding ETH is necessary since most of the ICO's accept ETH and one day you might find and ICO that you don't want to miss and ETH price would be very high then.

Kind regards,
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 11:35:43 AM
Is there any good news for cardano? i think it is better ethereum than cardano. ethereum technology is more real and already widely used for crypto transactions.
Activity: 83
June 27, 2018, 11:33:57 AM
ETH falls along with the entire cryptocurrency market and this is absolutely normal. Soon, ETH will return to its former positions. But even with these factors, I absolutely agree with you about the ADA cryptocurrency and its great future. Half of the capital can be invested in ETH and half in ADA.
Pages:
Jump to: