Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 30. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
June 26, 2018, 05:09:29 AM
It will not be wise idea to sell your ethereum coins just for cardano as ethereum is good coin. You should not lose your hope in ethereum. Ethereum has a great potentiality rather than ADA. Buy more ethereum and wait until the year 2019, it will give you more profit.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 03:10:02 AM
It is your own risk. As long as you can face any possibility because we know that every crypto is volatile only the scam is not.
copper member
Activity: 238
June 26, 2018, 03:08:31 AM
Cardano of course the good coin and perhaps promising platform. A small amount of Ada is in my portfolio. But I can't say the Ethereum is bad. I believe that Ethereum is the most successful altcoin after bitcoin, and it will be for a long time. I do not sell my Eth, it is important to be patient and not to panic.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
June 26, 2018, 02:57:24 AM
ADA is not a bad coins and they could give you a great return for a long term. Its better if you keep some ETH for long term too, ETH might increase more than ADA.
Activity: 93
June 26, 2018, 02:48:55 AM
You can also lose confidence in ADA, as in ETH.  Yes, the project is really very good.  But at the moment it is developing very slowly.  And I would leave some of the money in ETH.
I'd leave everything on the Ethereum. Leaving the stable for more money is like that. Especially now, when the market is unstable and coins are scattered right in front of.
Activity: 30
June 26, 2018, 02:44:57 AM
I think EOS better than ADA. I had to buy EOS at $7.

Besides, I bought Fondo Network ICO.  The firt SE-ICO in the world.

The SEICO (Secured and Ensured ICO — ICO 3.0) is ICO’s most revolutionary breakthrough, ensuring the benefits to investors in the face of dramatic market changes. SEICO is an ICO that combines two forms of Secured ICO and Ensured ICO. While Secured ICO mitigates investment risk, Ensured ICO increases its margins further.

Click here to see more informat
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 02:21:29 AM
The current price of Ada is much lower than that of eth. If the eth is sold and replaced by Ada, if the market rebounds, the increase of Ada should be very large.

Activity: 187
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 02:13:47 AM
Especially now that ethereum is also down, of course we are also worried. But it's better if you want to sell ETH do not sell all of them, just sell some but sell it when it is down need to think again. You should hold eth and buy an ADA coin with another budget
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 02:04:18 AM
I was almost frustrated holding Ethereum, after I lost almost half of my capital, and I also had the thought to jump to another potentially more coin.
If your research on cardano coin (ADA) is very mature, I advise you not to delay, because in crypto market is time very valuable. a good choice is to buy at the right time and sell at the right time.
Activity: 137
June 26, 2018, 01:55:28 AM
Not arguing with your decision as everyone is responsible for their trade and investment but I think it's wholly unwise to disregard the potential of ethereum. Don't get me wrong. I do believe ada is a good investment with several rooms for growth. I just think it was not a wise decision to sell all your etherum for cardano
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
June 26, 2018, 01:52:19 AM
April 1st        Today
ETH $380      $459
ADA $0.15     $0.135
Activity: 60
June 26, 2018, 01:46:08 AM
a lot of news talking about cardano is a substitute for ETH in the future. whether it is an issue or news that is not true. but i believe ethereum with the best technology at the moment.

I don't agree your opinion about : "Etherium is the best technology at the moment". In term of technology, ETH can't compare with other similar platform such as ADA, EOS, Neo, Stella, Zilliqa. But the ETH's things are better than the other similar platforms  is a strong community and many Dapps are running on it.
Activity: 116
June 26, 2018, 01:43:14 AM
Do not sell all your Ethereum, it is still the most valuable altcoin, so don't give it up. When Bitcoin begins to rise, ETH will also perform well.
Activity: 101
June 26, 2018, 01:42:53 AM
ADA is a pretty great project... I traded all of my BTC for https://discord.gg/eNh9UP8
Pretty great project IMO... great investment man
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 01:42:17 AM
I don`t think that you had a best move when you sell you Ethereum and bought ADA, well its you decision we cannot complaint in it, that's you own money its not ours. But All I can say is that Ethereum is a good source of earning some easy profit right now due to its un stable price down and in other day it will go up again.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
June 26, 2018, 01:38:06 AM
Very risky move considering that ada don't have even worked product. For now, changing something which works well for something which can work well as the first one, not a great idea.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 26, 2018, 01:34:00 AM
Investing in ADA is basically good but selling all ETH for ADA is not good enough imho. Maybe having 50:50 of both crypto will be much more better option, ETH is still a great crypto for long term investment. Of course, the price of ETH is more expensive than ADA, so for me ADA is a good investment for those who have low capital and want to make nice profit.
Activity: 140
June 26, 2018, 01:28:31 AM
a lot of news talking about cardano is a substitute for ETH in the future. whether it is an issue or news that is not true. but i believe ethereum with the best technology at the moment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 26, 2018, 01:26:15 AM
ETH and ADA are currently on the decline, should consider before implementation, the price of bitcoin, altcoin and token will fall further deep in the coming time!
You should learn and choose the appropriate time to invest, wish you success!
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 01:24:00 AM
would rather stay with ETHEREUM than getting jump with ADA, i dont know but this is the market i am seeing as eth is expecting to launch the rise again.
People are with ETH and just 10 or less of that percent is just into ADA. ETH is the best alternative (one of the best) to have while we are waiting for the price of bitcoin to rally
Pages:
Jump to: