Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 37. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 07:16:52 AM
other platforms were just like the Ethereum, but Cardano was developed on the basis of multiple scientific studies and is considered very promising. but considering that you should not put all the eggs in one basket and keep only one crypto currency, I recommend that you leave the Ethereum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 06:27:40 AM
it seems to me that you have sold ETH in vain. I don't think ADA going to go up in price.
Activity: 714
June 12, 2018, 07:00:53 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

to select a step like that in my opinion it is not the right step, choose the coin in my opinion there is no right way that you do, because I think it better to have than to have the eth s cardano
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 06:49:49 AM
In fact, I am very unhappy with the Ethereum, it seemed to me more volatile, but now  ETH looks more like Ripple. I don’t know why people are so crazy about it.
People are crazy about Ethereum. From him know what expect, because he always seek to one. Stability and growth. But what other altcoins are striving for, I personally can not understand.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
June 12, 2018, 06:45:37 AM
It all boils down to your choice and your confidence in any of the cryptocurrency. I also want you to do proper  investigation before put all your asset in one place.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 12, 2018, 06:43:01 AM
We must see that the total amount of ada is many times that of ether. And it is a new project. At present, there are only computer-side wallets and no mobile-phone wallets, so its community and use are not very convenient. If it can solve these problems, I would consider investing more in it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
June 12, 2018, 06:40:14 AM
If I doubted where to invest my money, I would invest equally in both projects. I believe that both of these projects are very promising.
Ethereum is a project that has proven itself already for a long time. Cardano - this is an even more promising project, but for now, it's still quite young.
Activity: 462
June 12, 2018, 06:33:40 AM
I am sure ADA is a good coin, but it is very risky thing to put all your money into one coin, as well as not hedge - I would always keep some etherium from the start, as for sure it will grow also in the future.
Activity: 319
June 12, 2018, 06:32:02 AM
ADA is also a good coin but does not have as much potentials as ethereum, ethereum is already established and is the second best crypto because of all the good features and potentials that it has and it has good management and blochchain technology. You shouldn't have sold all your ethereum for ADA because it will rise higher than it.
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 06:20:03 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

There is no doubt that Cardano is a promising project, but investing a whole bunch of Ethereum in only 1 coin is not a smart decision.
Activity: 29
June 12, 2018, 05:58:59 AM
This is not a right decision in my opinion. You should have invested in multiple coins for diversification.
Activity: 182
June 12, 2018, 05:38:51 AM
That's your choice and your opinion, as for me I will sell all my ADA and buy eth, I will prefer eth because it is tested and trusted and they have thousands of dApps running on the network, so  I will choose eth and this is my opinion though.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
June 12, 2018, 05:35:25 AM
I think you are a very wise person. I also bought a lot of ADA, and I think ADA is very valuable in the future. I am willing to continue investing in it.
Im not agree to you because Ethereum is much profitable than ADA, also ETH it is one of the best altcoin so for me Selling your all ETH is not worth it to buyed ADA because if you see this altcoin i now top to all altcoin. If you're willing to sell your ETH i suggest study the ADA first before you buy it, make sure this altcoin have potential and possible to increase its value in the future, so that you will never regret it once you find out ETH is better than ADA.
Activity: 71
June 12, 2018, 05:29:48 AM
You should not do that, ETH has greater potential than ADA, it's better to use the proceeds from other profit coin to invest in ADA.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 11, 2018, 11:25:05 PM
Its sad that you lost your interest with eth and sold everything you when eth has a lot to offer and has a bright future but since you bought ADA and this coin is one of favorite coin I guess you made the right choice.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
June 12, 2018, 05:28:27 AM
Sure ADA has potential but Ethereum is already established and has one functional DAPP on it. ADA is smoke and mirrors right now and has provided nothing other than hype. Hilarious how everybody loves to hop on the hype train, but nobody wants the real stuff train.

I think selling all the ETH for an ADA is a bad decision. If you want to sell it, sell some to buy ADA or to buy another coin. If you want to invest in another coin it is a good choice, by investing into another coin that will certainly reduce the risk if one of the coins decreased drastically you will not suffer huge losses. But it all depends on you, do what you think is right.
Activity: 133
June 12, 2018, 05:27:44 AM
ADA has growth potential, but NEO also has good potential in my portfolio, I have both ADA and NEO, but personally I like NEO more.
Activity: 415
June 12, 2018, 05:21:19 AM
I think you are a very wise person. I also bought a lot of ADA, and I think ADA is very valuable in the future. I am willing to continue investing in it.
Activity: 168
June 11, 2018, 11:57:07 PM
sell Ethereum to buy ADA I think it's not a good idea because I think Ethereum is much more profitable than the ADA, Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin, so you better keep choosing Ethereum
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 11, 2018, 11:51:10 PM
I think it's not a very good move unless you get a lots of profit from eth like 100x .And still it's a bad move cause I think eth is gonna give more profit in long term.cause Deb's are working on development of eth.i am not saying Ada is bad.cause Ada gonna give a lots of profit soon but still selling all eth is not a good move.now hope for best and see what happens in future.thank you
Pages:
Jump to: