Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 38. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 11, 2018, 11:43:47 PM
Sure ADA has potential but Ethereum is already established and has one functional DAPP on it. ADA is smoke and mirrors right now and has provided nothing other than hype. Hilarious how everybody loves to hop on the hype train, but nobody wants the real stuff train.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 04:58:44 AM
prediction are always confuse us, but we should made our choose. so when we made a choice from one decision we should give believe on it like certain time based on the project roadmap, ethereum and ada are both great if i were you i will diversifying the token, and hold both.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 11:10:19 AM
In fact, I am very unhappy with the Ethereum, it seemed to me more volatile, but now  ETH looks more like Ripple. I don’t know why people are so crazy about it.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
June 09, 2018, 11:05:36 PM
This is not a correct decision in my opinion and you will get less returns. Also, safety is more when you invest in coin like ETH.
No one can tell which coin will be profitable in the future.
IMO, this 2 are great coins which are good for long term hold, so why not just buy both and keep it so you can enjoy the profit for their success.
Activity: 24
June 09, 2018, 11:01:09 PM
This is not a correct decision in my opinion and you will get less returns. Also, safety is more when you invest in coin like ETH.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 10:54:46 PM
I think Ethereum is a better coin than ADA.
Take a look even though ICO goes down but you do on Ethereum and leave it up to 2 years then you will get a big profit.
Ethereum is a strong and good coin even many platforms are developed based on Ethereum.
This is very interesting then stay on Ethereum.
Activity: 24
June 09, 2018, 10:41:18 PM
ADA seems like a good idea, but they still dont have a prodct if I am not mistaken. ETH is not perfect and may one day be deposed, but it still dominates the ICo market right now and they are working on their scaling issues. I think though, if any project has a chance to take on ETH, it is EOS. DPOS blockchains can just handle so many more transactions and are more flexible in the coding language that can be used. Always good to diversifiy though.
Activity: 136
June 09, 2018, 10:37:01 PM
You should not do that thing, lets say ethereum right now has a low price, but in no time it will discover the loss that it missed. Ethereum is a long term and so you should hold it for a long term too.
Activity: 308
June 09, 2018, 10:21:04 PM
Well, many altcoins are out there, really. When you decide to take a risk and invest into some alts that you'd think that could be bigger in some times near future, it is good. Each people have different perspective about what alts they love. Its best is to have some in ETH and some in ADA, i think.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 10:16:38 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

Selling all your Ethereum to buy ADA would not be completely considered the best investment decision to my own opinion because there no way you could have completely lost confidence in Ethereum. Both Ethereum and ADA has the potential to grow. You could possibly would have diversify your investment into both projects.

I think there is no good news or good reason to sell all etehrium just for buying Ada or other altcoin. Sell part and assign it to another altcoin will more make sense. If selling all then surely won't be able to get the results of potential ethereum. ethereum and Cardano same has a great future.
Activity: 224
June 09, 2018, 10:13:44 PM
I do still believe that eth is way better than ADA, but if you decided to buy ada using your eth then its fine, its your own money and you are the one who will decide what you are gonna do with your holdings. that's still good. because ADA is not a bad altcoin. Don't make a quick decision you should know what kind of altcoin that you sell,  on what her potential in the future. Yes the value of ethereum was dropping but it doesn't mean that it will end, of course it will increase again. Well actually this is the best time that who wants to buy an ethereum in a lower price.
Activity: 5
June 09, 2018, 10:11:04 PM
You made a decision that you feel suite you most, but i think losing faith In ETH this early is a catastrophe, this is the second most valuable coin we are talking about here with a market cap second only to BTC and boasts of one of the best technologies in the crypto platform. ADA Is not abad coin as such but selling all ETH for it, ay not be such a great idea
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 10:06:16 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

It all depends on you, if you think sell everything and then buy ADA is a good strategy according to you. But I advise you not to rush into taking steps and better not to sell all ETH. Yes, we know that ETH is a potent coin and many people believe that ETH will increase and increase. So, it all depends on your choice.
June 09, 2018, 09:51:49 PM
Selling all your Ethereum to buy ADA would not be completely considered the best investment decision to my own opinion because there no way you could have completely lost confidence in Ethereum. ADA is a good coin, but I suggest you stick to Ethereum because Ethereum's price is stable. Ethereum applies a smart contract system which is an advantage of Ethereum. I also consider Ethereum is a good coin and has good developing potential. Currently, Ethereum is gradually rising in price and this is a good opportunity.
Activity: 588
June 09, 2018, 09:49:33 PM
In my opinion this is wrong decision, ETH still better than ADA. As we know many ICO that use Ethereum Blockchain successfully, though some ICO failed but also ICO that use ADA platform will not guarantee to be successfully. Ethereum still has stronger community and fundamental than ADA because the team developer also solid to make the technology have inovation to be much better and competitif.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
June 09, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

Selling all your Ethereum to buy ADA would not be completely considered the best investment decision to my own opinion because there no way you could have completely lost confidence in Ethereum. Both Ethereum and ADA has the potential to grow. You could possibly would have diversify your investment into both projects.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 09, 2018, 09:06:33 PM
its not good plan, ADA is good project but ETH is more then better compare with ADA, ETH is the upgraded project and ETH price will rach huge price this year end hence jeep you EHT hold on this year end to get good profits
Activity: 7
June 09, 2018, 08:56:55 PM
I think you shouldn't have sold all eth. ETH courses could be rising next month.
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 08:53:11 PM
don't do like that you can keep your ETHs hold because ETH price will reach huge price this year end, still some ICOs projects are depended ETH so no worry about your investment on ETH
June 09, 2018, 06:22:33 PM
ADA is a good coin, but I suggest you stick to Ethereum because Ethereum's price is stable.
Ethereum applies a smart contract system which is an advantage of Ethereum.
I also consider Ethereum is a good coin and has good developing potential.
Currently, Ethereum is gradually rising in price and this is a good opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: