Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 39. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 06:18:32 PM
Maybe this is not a good idea if you want to sell all the ETH you have and prefer ADA because this ADA is a new coin that is not necessarily and how the price changes but ETH is very much known by the community and has been proven how its performance.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 09, 2018, 06:13:54 PM
Cardano is a very interesting and serious project. I'm confident that this coin is suitable for long-term investment. If you will to wait for several months you can invest in this coin. It will bring you a profit, but not quickly. I wish you patience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
June 09, 2018, 01:52:49 PM
Maybe you need to earn more ether and wait until it goes up again since the last rice is down the ether has a lot potential to grow in market because it is the highest rate competetor of bitcoin someday.
I think ethereum has become a competitor of bitcoin, and until now it is still a rival. and I think the price of ethereum is currently down, so it would not hurt to sell it part ago to buy the Cardano (ADA)
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
June 09, 2018, 01:32:19 PM
Cardano and Ethereum are my two most favorite coins, I prefer long-term investment so I'm counting on them. Do not sell the Etherereum, try to hold it at least for 5-6 months foe the results.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 10:05:14 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

I think it's a good move, but your investment will probably not be appreciated before year-end. Ethereum is a very successful project, but I also think that the ICO frenzy has caused the price to rise. For that reason, I think that moving to a new investment field will have better results for you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
June 09, 2018, 10:01:41 AM
For me, it is not good to sell all ETH and buy ADA, because the good coins to hold today are ETH and BTC, it's better to buy some ADA and some keep holding ETH, but it's all up to you to do it.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 09:47:59 AM
Maybe you need to earn more ether and wait until it goes up again since the last rice is down the ether has a lot potential to grow in market because it is the highest rate competetor of bitcoin someday.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 09:39:39 AM
ada is crap, i still do not understand why there are a lot of people investing on that coin, it is almost dead and it can not recover from the last downside, it went down by more than 80%.

Approximately in February there was a big drop in the market of Crypto-currency. Cardano of course also suffered and went down together with the market. From the highest values of the price cardano fell less than 3 times in relation to bitcoin. This is a significant drop, but not 8 times. Cardano is still unfinished, not launched. If you take cardano, then believe in the perspective of the first blockchain 3.0.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 06:33:03 PM
I agree that almost all are on the forum in order to earn money, because this is a really good way to do this without particularly risking if you talk about the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 233
June 08, 2018, 10:12:39 AM
ada is crap, i still do not understand why there are a lot of people investing on that coin, it is almost dead and it can not recover from the last downside, it went down by more than 80%.
Activity: 336
June 08, 2018, 09:55:23 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

If you think that the coin invested today is profitable then that is just fine, investing a huge amount on another coin in exchanger of a higher price coin is fine, that is what trading meant to happen in the first place.
Activity: 812
June 08, 2018, 09:53:13 AM
it's an action that I do not think should be suggested, selling eth and replacing other coins like the ADA is not a problem, but if selling the whole coin of ethereum is an irrational act because the coher ethereum has a good chance and bigger than the ADA, maybe you must sell part of ethereum coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 09:51:13 AM
Looks like I need to save in my portfolio ethereum, it's still a very good coin with growth potential, though not so great, because we see Ethereum has a lot of good news coming up later and a good time now to buy eth while the price is still cheap...
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 08, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

I would not be sure that ADA is better than Ethereum. I do not see the finished product yet. What differences will the ICO have on this platform? How can ADA be able to insure investors from the scam? There are no answers to this questions so far. It is still too early to draw any conclusions.
Activity: 335
June 08, 2018, 09:46:46 AM
I think that now it is not worth making quick decisions, the Ethereum is now not looks very strong. I think it's worth the wait and hold it as long as possible.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 07, 2018, 02:15:22 PM
I do still believe that eth is way better than ADA, but if you decided to buy ada using your eth then its fine, its your own money and you are the one who will decide what you are gonna do with your holdings. that's still good. because ADA is not a bad altcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 01:53:56 PM
well that's your own opinion as for me, I have still believe in eth and will still hold my eth for a very long term, eth is more popular to ADA. I like ADA but they have not build something that will make me to believe in them like i did in eth.
Activity: 322
June 07, 2018, 01:45:14 PM
Don't make a quick decision you should know what kind of altcoin that you sell,  on what her potential in the future. Yes the value of ethereum was dropping but it doesn't mean that it will end, of course it will increase again. Well actually this is the best time that who wants to buy an ethereum in a lower price.

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 01:37:10 PM
And that is one mistake I can't make, selling all my ethereum for ada? I hope you don't regret this. To me it will be a very wrong move to make
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
June 07, 2018, 01:34:08 PM
ADA is good but I think ETH can still be more profitable in the long run. ETH price is dump until now and that is a good opportunity for us to make money. If you really believe in ADA better to sold some of your ETH and diversify it with ADA.
Pages:
Jump to: