Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 41. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:45:57 PM
I don't think you are right. I think Ethereum will have a lot of upside in the future, but the prospect of ADA is not clear, so if you hold the future of Ethereum, you will get a lot of revenue, but You invest in ADA will be a great risk.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 03:06:02 AM
I think its better to wait on eth because the price will rise soon. Dont be too rush in selling your eth, you might regret on what you’be done, but its your choice. i Advice to you, Sell the half of your eth to buy ADA though Ada has a potential, then the other  half of it will hold.

Honestly, I have also exchanged some of my Ethereum to Cardano. I am sure that this cryptocurrency has a great potential, and can grow up to a dollar soon. However, I would never get rid of all ETH.
Activity: 52
June 05, 2018, 02:43:36 AM
If it's never too late to reconcile, i will advise you to do so asap because you sold out your etherum and invest in ADA is like you moved from grace to grass, etherum is better than ADA one million times. So mend your mistakes before its too late.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 05, 2018, 02:37:49 AM
If you take this action you will regret forever, you see that ETH is the second coin in the market and once the ETH price increases, the prices of other altcoin also increase and vice versa, so If you hold another coin will be more risky than ETH, ETH is the coolest and safest coin possible, if you do not hold the ETH it is the worst decision I have ever seen in this market.
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 02:36:04 AM
I think Ethereum is a nice altcoin and now has the biggest community after Bitcoin so I think the future is very bright
I think selling Ethereum to buy ADA is a bad idea that, I suggest still holds Ethereum
Activity: 114
June 05, 2018, 02:22:19 AM
Are you confident with the decision to sell all ETH to buy ADA? My advice would be to sell some ETH to buy an ADA, or not to sell ETH but use a special budget to buy an ADA. I think it's not a good thing to rely on only one thing.
Activity: 58
June 05, 2018, 02:19:25 AM
thats not a good idea , ADA still dont prove anything or gets better against ethereum,
maybe in short term you can invest but in long term i dont know
but if you got funds, for that you can keep some for the future
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 02:14:14 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

you should buy cardano, because cardano price is still cheap, most likely cardano prices will rise high, now cardano is very much in buy by investors, ready to ready cardano investors go to the moon
Activity: 121
June 05, 2018, 02:10:38 AM
Now, that's a little past you. Sold the Ethereum for nothing. It would be better sold bitcoin or other junk, but selling the Ethereum, you'll be biting your elbows.  Wink
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
June 05, 2018, 02:07:45 AM
Dividing money into different types of coins is a good strategy and proven to be effective, we can not rely on only one or two coins because if the coin price drop then we can not expect from the others.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 01:58:07 AM
I don't think that I will do it. It is too risky. You may be right that the ETH is now being decreased time per time. The value is smaller than the previous months. Moreover, it is now easily dropping. However, I still have a very big hope t this altcoin. It can rise next year. Many people will more and more use this for transaction and investment. ADA is good, but I really don't think that selling all ETH for ADA is not a good choice.
it seems not if you sell all ethereum,
surely you will regret if all your ethereum exchanged with cardano
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 01:40:09 AM
I don't think that I will do it. It is too risky. You may be right that the ETH is now being decreased time per time. The value is smaller than the previous months. Moreover, it is now easily dropping. However, I still have a very big hope t this altcoin. It can rise next year. Many people will more and more use this for transaction and investment. ADA is good, but I really don't think that selling all ETH for ADA is not a good choice.
Activity: 79
June 05, 2018, 01:37:32 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
ADA is a good project I think but ETH is reliable. Converting all ETH to ADA is not a good move. If I were you I'd better invest only part of my ethereum to other new projects.
Activity: 163
June 05, 2018, 01:33:26 AM
I don't think that is a good Idea. Holding ETH is better than selling it all just for buying altcoin. Holding ETH is also profitable as long as the price of coins is up. It you have held EHT, I think you just need to wait and stay calm, let the ETH and you can take time to refresh and enjoying your life.
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 01:21:39 AM
no matter what you do just do it when you think it's good for you. but if It's me , I will sell ADA and buy ethereum and i think ethereum future is better than ADA.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 05, 2018, 01:06:47 AM
Selling of the ethereum is not a good Idea because you will not earn more profit. Because the most best to invest money right now is ethereum and after few years it will become very high and you gain profit. I don't think it good Idea to sell your ethereum for ADA but it's your choice. But if you have other way to not sell your ethereum just hold your ethereum and if you have extra money invest to ADA and you bought both that coins.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
June 05, 2018, 01:01:39 AM
It was good to hold Etherium in my opinion. Because etherium prices will go up a lot. Also they have some updated news . So if you did not buy ADA you would have been more profitable if you were to hold Etherium and ETH have more protensial then ADA.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
June 05, 2018, 01:01:19 AM

Honestly, I don't have Ada I have full confidence on Ethereum, for the simple reason that this is still the biggest threat to bitcoin supremacy the volume will speak for itself this is the first time I read dumping all his ethereum to buy another coin when Ethereum is still profitable.
Activity: 714
June 05, 2018, 12:59:28 AM
ADA is one of good alternative coin but I am sure that ETH also have good future. There are other good coin other than Cardano such as Digital Price,  Terra coin , Chain coin, Crave and Monoeci but it's potential is not better than ETH. There are still many ICO that launched.
Activity: 534
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 05, 2018, 12:53:39 AM
ADA is a very strong project. But while ETN is much stronger. It would be more logical to have both of these coins in their portfolio
Pages:
Jump to: