Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 40. (Read 5934 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 01:30:31 PM
I will not sell ETH to buy and hold ADA. There is no reason to skip a coin that has been audited with a really large user base and has a 99% influence on the platform and development in the altcoin world. I will only sell ETH if I buy bitcoin. I no longer trust the data from CMC and I just judge from my point of view and look at the fact from the community.
my advice do not sell all ethereum, because etherem is very good for long term,
ethereum prediction will reach 1500 $ in this year.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
June 07, 2018, 01:20:18 PM
I will not sell ETH to buy and hold ADA. There is no reason to skip a coin that has been audited with a really large user base and has a 99% influence on the platform and development in the altcoin world. I will only sell ETH if I buy bitcoin.
skip a coin Huh? maybe what you mean is selling not skip.
A wise decision from the thread maker because ada price is still too low, it can go up to 10 even 20 times the current price.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 01:17:14 PM
I will not sell ETH to buy and hold ADA. There is no reason to skip a coin that has been audited with a really large user base and has a 99% influence on the platform and development in the altcoin world. I will only sell ETH if I buy bitcoin. I no longer trust the data from CMC and I just judge from my point of view and look at the fact from the community.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
June 07, 2018, 01:07:35 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

In my opinion, your ADA selection might bring better profits than ethereum in the future, but on the other hand, I think ethereum is maybe the best altcoin of the cryptocurrency world.
ADA is a nice coin to invest in though they are kind of like Ethereum so there is no purpose in purchasing it. Bitcoin is the one to invest in.

I also think bitcoin is one of the best selections for a long term investment, but in the terms of growing potential, I think there are much more better coins than bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
June 07, 2018, 09:37:01 AM
Both ETH and ADA are very good coins and both showed extremely good potential or potential great growth. Nevertheless, i am positive that both will grow from here, profit is almost certain, it is just that whether which one will profit more.
ETH is the second coin on the market, I think the coin will not be able to compete with ETH, and they will not be as stable and popular as ETH. I think if holding ETH would give us huge profits in the future, and they would be more secure than other coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
June 07, 2018, 09:28:06 AM
Both ETH and ADA are very good coins and both showed extremely good potential or potential great growth. Nevertheless, i am positive that both will grow from here, profit is almost certain, it is just that whether which one will profit more.

Yup!! This two altcoin have a great project concept and developer inside but If I were choose between this two altcoin Im must confidence that ADA will boom in the future the price right now are too low and can be pump up so high so just buy and wait for a good run.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
June 07, 2018, 09:23:31 AM
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 09:09:18 AM
I think ethereum is good for long term investment if I had a lot of ethereum might sell some of it for investment in the ADA I think it's not too bad because the price of ADA is quite decreasing.and I still believe in ethereum may have a good future..
Activity: 263
June 06, 2018, 08:25:18 PM
this is strange, I'm hearing about the project for the first time, while I am hearing about Ether every day everywhere
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
June 06, 2018, 07:59:31 PM
Why not. I will do it if i have lots of eth.  I will sell some of my eth but i wont sell all of it for i believe that eth is a very nice coin and will eventually rise again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 06, 2018, 07:50:37 PM
ADA is a potential coin but ETH is the first on using smart contract and people now appreciate it specially the tokens under ethereum blockchain. But for ADA it is quite difficult for now to have mass adoption because initial coin offering projects and many crypto enthusiasts love to use ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 07:45:07 PM
Cardano is better than Ethereum? I do not think Cardano is one good coin and I think Ethereum is much better than Cardano in any way, if you believe in cardano then that's fine and that's your right, but Ethereum will be much better
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 07:42:48 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

I am not sure about that, this is a good idea. In my opinion, both of them are promising coins, but on the other hand, I think ethereum is the strongest altcoin of the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 305
June 06, 2018, 07:39:13 PM

Well,  for me, i regret for not investing with ADA but i will not invest all my money and even sell all my ETH.  Maybe,  i will just put atleast 30-50% of my savings.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 07:35:19 PM
never invest with your all money dude. here is already to risky for us, you just get more risk.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 07:23:21 PM
ADA is the promising project since it utilizes the proof-of-stake concept. However, I wouldn't sell all ETH. Just to diversify investments is a much wiser decision.
Activity: 644
June 05, 2018, 12:59:25 PM
Well, it's okay, if only you better shared the risks, invested in several promising projects,and not only in one,since if he sags and all you are in the red,and if he divided and for example in 5 projects,even 2 would sink, then 3 gave you a good profit
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

I think Ethereum will continue to grow, though slowly. Also, Cardano is a very good coin and really deserves to invest in it. I would think about the possibility of spliting this investment into the both coins.  Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
This is a good choice, Cardano is a very promising project. In the future, he will be able to enter the top 3 in terms of capitalization and bring a good profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
June 05, 2018, 12:47:28 PM
The ADA is a very high coin with potential for future earnings, but it will never be an Ethereum. You need to consider this. Ethereum is the most important currency for the market after Bitcoin. I think ADA is a very good move, but I can not say the same for Ethereum sales.
Pages:
Jump to: