Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution to overcome panic - page 2. (Read 1073 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 10:54:33 AM
It would be better to get in an creative and well built crypto community for fresh debates
Activity: 64
May 01, 2018, 03:51:06 PM
Don't believe others, whatever good or bad news may be, try to research and know the matter yourselves.
Activity: 34
May 01, 2018, 10:23:17 AM
Make your nerve steady and determinations  firm and start accumalating for next move
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
April 24, 2018, 11:20:48 AM
Well first you have to calm yourself physically before taking some actions on overcoming your panic. Drink lots of water and get your mind set on the problems. Do not over do yourself as it will create panic again. And the best thing of all consult your friends and ask for some advises. Open yourself to others that is the best move to make.
Activity: 40
April 24, 2018, 11:16:45 AM
I've been into panic since i started doing crypto and got here on this forum. But luckily, i never let my feelings control my mind. What i did is just believe that everything is going to be alright and i never look at my wallet and the cryptomarkets for about a month that time. When i came back and got to check it, i was just amazed with what i saw. All is GREEN.
Activity: 51
April 24, 2018, 11:15:30 AM
Needless to say and it goes without saying. Bitcoin is the thing of the future. One can either embrace cryptocurrency or get left behind.
Activity: 167
April 24, 2018, 05:01:25 AM
I've been into panic since i started doing crypto and got here on this forum. But luckily, i never let my feelings control my mind. What i did is just believe that everything is going to be alright and i never look at my wallet and the cryptomarkets for about a month that time. When i came back and got to check it, i was just amazed with what i saw. All is GREEN.
April 24, 2018, 05:00:31 AM
Panic is all mental. when you decide to be paranoid and fear creeps in then panic will take over, he problem is it costs you more often than not. the only way is to relax and make sure you are will informed with the right kind of information before you start panicking
April 24, 2018, 04:55:18 AM
You are going to experience a lot of that here in cryptocurrency market. Because the market here is unlike stock market. The price is very volatile and pump & dump does really exist here. So set your mind and be prepared. You need strong balls here. When you see Bitcoin go down, do not be afraid. It is a normal phase of Bitcoin and it will go up again. Just follow a few trusted people/group when you want to have updates about crypto. Do not follow too much because it will make you confuse to decide.
April 24, 2018, 04:54:17 AM
Activity: 51
April 24, 2018, 02:00:16 AM
the sulcus for many boards is just a nuisance because if you think it's just losing it with the purchased altcoin or bitcoin it's not the salesmanship that's just bought altcoin or bitcoin the good way to do is just hold you so you do not get lost
Activity: 97
April 24, 2018, 01:41:40 AM
Panic is all mental. when you decide to be paranoid and fear creeps in then panic will take over, he problem is it costs you more often than not. the only way is to relax and make sure you are will informed with the right kind of information before you start panicking
April 24, 2018, 01:40:48 AM
You are going to experience a lot of that here in cryptocurrency market. Because the market here is unlike stock market. The price is very volatile and pump & dump does really exist here. So set your mind and be prepared. You need strong balls here. When you see Bitcoin go down, do not be afraid. It is a normal phase of Bitcoin and it will go up again. Just follow a few trusted people/group when you want to have updates about crypto. Do not follow too much because it will make you confuse to decide.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 01:07:39 AM
The arrangement is to send all of your vitality to one thing you'll higher well lead of. you would like to understand that when you enter within the realm of cryptos, you actually cannot lead of the money you have got contributed; so, your exclusive management is that the purpose at that you select to carry or WITHDRAW. apart from that, you have got no say on what or however the market are. what's additional terrible is that the crypto showcase basically is unsteady over and past what's anticipated from it. All i would like to underline is for you to own a superior comprehension on however crypto's market functions since once that happens, you may acumen to manage freeze giving on these lines abstaining from conveyance concerning huge misfortunes.
Activity: 71
April 23, 2018, 07:24:00 PM
The solution is relax your mind before find the price if value will increase or decrease for stop panic and feel better
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 23, 2018, 06:19:04 PM
When I see a drawdown beginning, I just stop looking at the price. I feel much calmer when I'm not watching this constant fall.
I think your solution isn't a bad one but will your mind really stop watching at the price when there is a drawdown on the chart ?
Telling yourself is easy but make yourself don't do it really is a challenge because everyone is curious about their investment and that will force them to do the checking price.
Activity: 163
April 23, 2018, 06:00:52 PM
As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets. What should we do when under such conditions.

1. Seek information or signal to the next bitcoin price movement
2. Join groups or communities of crypto merchants, or
3. Confident and reinforce the belief that bitcoin prices will recover.

If you have any other suggestions, I would be more pleased. Thank's
We have the same thoughts, in my opinion to solve the problem og having a panic about holding and buying bitcoin is to seek for information, read some books, talk to other bitcoin users, it will help you a lot. Another thing is to try to take a risk, although it can gives you a lot of fear but at the end it will gives you a lots of experiences.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
April 23, 2018, 05:54:46 PM
Analyzing bitcoin prices is a very difficult price and worth to see from the results and very large. and also miss prediction always potential . so the most fundamental is looking at in the amount of buying volume compared to selling. Because actually if you buy with a large nominal value you will surely be careful with the assets you have. as well as wasapada with every action of the market that you do.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
April 23, 2018, 05:36:26 PM
As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets.
We all get confused sometimes - and in this line of work, frankly, there is no one who will be able to calm you down when everything around you is crumbling.

1. Seek information or signal to the next bitcoin price movement
Often this is not the efficient way - as most of short-term analysis is based on technical indicators, which tend to lags (as they were created to describe stock market)
and overall are not that amazing to predict shifts of a highly volatile asset like cryptocurrencies.

2. Join groups or communities of crypto merchants, or
Sometimes you will only be more frustrated by the info you may collect there - as people there tend to be scaremongers.
Activity: 395
April 23, 2018, 05:30:46 PM
When I see a drawdown beginning, I just stop looking at the price. I feel much calmer when I'm not watching this constant fall.
Pages:
Jump to: