Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 10. (Read 2371 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 09:35:49 AM
Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
5. Despite all this..involving in ICO is a big risk

it's like you give us instructions as a child, funny and silly
but maybe a little help for beginners. I think that what investors should have done, especially in short practical investments, is where the mistake lies. there are many new investors who want to get rich in one night
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 26, 2018, 09:34:46 AM
It's a very hard nut to crack when one is trying to differentiate which ICO is scam or not. It's not all about the whitepaper or website. Some make really cool websites with outstanding catchy graphics, to lure potentials investors in. Some write big grammar on whitepaper with extremely good presentations and superb road map, yet they are scam. As for me, the very first thing I look at is the team, proper checks on the team helps before any other factor to consider. Then if there is a working product, atleast  you know the project has a focus. I'm not saying ICOs that present a product or MVP are all genuine, but most with working products are genuine from experience.  Do thorough research before buying in is the key, also know you are taking a risk too so you don't blame anyone.
now it is very difficult to find an ICO project that is not a scam because it all looks the same at the beginning of the ICO project that the scam is only known when their sales are finished.
right, it is very difficult to distinguish between real ico and scam, the scammers are very clever to trap people by making their projects look very convincing
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 09:34:35 AM
Yes, of course, I agree that today there are many fraudulent ICOs. However, there are also ICOs that will bring in profits to its investors. For searching a such kind of ICO you should spend a lot of time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 09:29:23 AM
Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
Number ICOs increased drastically due to higher response from the investors & some scammers have taken the advantage of the investors by scamming them making scam projects. If you check statistics chart of the ICOs the fund raised by ICOs are dropping drastically due to bear market & poor performance of the tokens on the exchange since last 3 months. This is happening due to trust issues between ICOs & investors, Now a days its better to consider following points to along with OP mentioned in this thread :-
1) Investments from Venture capitals
2) Working Product
3) Activities on social media such as twitter & telegram. Also their ANN thread on bitcoin-talk forum & how they answer on questions raised by forum members.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 09:22:02 AM
The first indicator of a good project is that it has a working product. Such little but in other to invest I not ready.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 26, 2018, 09:17:47 AM
It's a very hard nut to crack when one is trying to differentiate which ICO is scam or not. It's not all about the whitepaper or website. Some make really cool websites with outstanding catchy graphics, to lure potentials investors in. Some write big grammar on whitepaper with extremely good presentations and superb road map, yet they are scam. As for me, the very first thing I look at is the team, proper checks on the team helps before any other factor to consider. Then if there is a working product, atleast  you know the project has a focus. I'm not saying ICOs that present a product or MVP are all genuine, but most with working products are genuine from experience.  Do thorough research before buying in is the key, also know you are taking a risk too so you don't blame anyone.
now it is very difficult to find an ICO project that is not a scam because it all looks the same at the beginning of the ICO project that the scam is only known when their sales are finished.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
October 26, 2018, 09:12:09 AM
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 09:03:43 AM
yes I also do the same thing as you do. can an ICO scam or not it depends on yourself in choosing the right ICO or not. trading requires good and correct techniques. therefore, try to read white paper on every ICO that will be invested. it will really help you in choosing the right ICO.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 08:55:14 AM
Advice for beginners and those who recently in this area. While selecting the bounty, do not pay particular attention to information such as assessment icobench from the ICO and other organizations. These ratings give no guarantee that your bounty will be successful
Activity: 157
October 26, 2018, 08:53:47 AM
I understand that now is the time when most projects turn out to be scams. Everyone starts to panic, whine and take offense that it is impossible to earn any more. I wouldn't say that. Even at this time, I have 20 projects only 2-3 are scams. Just need to be able to choose a bounty
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 03:42:54 PM
Naturally, not all ICO projects are scam. You just need to carefully select and spend a considerable amount of time on it. Always first of all you need to pay attention to the project team, to their communication with the community. A correctly compiled WhitePaper alsoimportant, that is it must be literate, without mistakes. The same goes for the website. I pay attention on these aspects when I choosing a project and while they didn't let me down.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 03:28:24 PM
In one, I can completely agree with you - this is that not all ICO are scammers, but it happens that you end up with a bad project!
indeed the end of a project depends on our luck whether it gets a salary or not. usually what we consider promising and the failure can end in fraud. it is not easy to choose a promising and good ico, it all depends on our luck.
we cannot know for sure the project will succeed or sacmp. Luck does affect our results, but we can't just depend on luck because it won't come at any time. we still have to try to find a good ICO. at least we can get characteristics that are close to fraud.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 02:35:24 PM
In one, I can completely agree with you - this is that not all ICO are scammers, but it happens that you end up with a bad project!
indeed the end of a project depends on our luck whether it gets a salary or not. usually what we consider promising and the failure can end in fraud. it is not easy to choose a promising and good ico, it all depends on our luck.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
October 25, 2018, 02:15:09 PM
Some of the ICO is not a scam!
YES THIS IS 100 PERCENT TRUE.
People call them scam because they didn't go through the project.
Why? Soft cap not reached, though they sent back the investors money.
Still, some participants in bounty can't accept the fact.
There are so many ICO project that is legit, just find them!
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 02:13:14 PM
Perhaps the choice of the project - the most important and difficult task. Recently, one project offered an unreal pool of bounty and golden mountains for bounty hunters. As a result, he was a fraud. Do not be deceived by huge fees, most likely, this is a hoax.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 25, 2018, 01:54:11 PM
Say more. A ICO is not a Scam. I do not understand why people have such an opinion. I will agree that there are a lot of scams on the market, but to say that only some projects are not scams is quite stupid.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 25, 2018, 11:46:20 AM
Yes you are right. The most important thing about icos choosing right one. You need to choose promising and real one and that is really hard thing. But if people want  to earn money from icos they need to spend some time to learn these informations and tricks about icos..
Sorry . Money cannot be earned easily.. İnvestors need to spend their time for deeply researchs..
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 11:44:18 AM

Unfortunately, all these keys for choosing a good project are still very risky. Chances of being deceived by a beautiful wrapper are great. In addition, many good potentiality projects may tritely not release a finished product due to mistakes in planning.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
October 25, 2018, 11:42:06 AM
Let check potential ICO, only potential ICOs with transparent information and real product for community.
They are not Scam and you can earn profit from them.
For example: Organicco - they have company and partners!
Check now: https://organicco.uk
Activity: 278
simply getting the job done
October 25, 2018, 11:37:19 AM
e that not all ICO projects are fraud and have given very high quality examples for this ! You have to believe in the idea if you are here.
Pages:
Jump to: