Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 12. (Read 2380 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 12:31:46 PM
Of course not all ICO are a Scam, but the bottom line is that most of the ICO is a Scam. I think that investing in ICO is very dangerous now. In addition, even if the ICO is not a Scam, then with a probability of 100 percent on the exchange, their tokens will come out at a lower price than promised.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 09:08:03 AM
I have participated in ICOs, some are scam while some are real. So not every ICOs are scam. Make proper findings  before participating.
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 02:34:14 AM
maybe it's better if you choose the ICO in your country, so if there is a misunderstanding then you can visit the head office.

because if a different country ICO is very difficult to go to its headquarters.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 06:31:50 AM
some good ICOs with clear media and business partners, their teams and advisors are also competent in the targeted fields, but the number of successes is inversely proportional to the failed and even fraudulent ICO, this is very sad because the ICO managed only 1-5 projects this year.

My only criticism is that they need to recruit a team that is able to analyze the market and make the direction of the coin better after ico ends, many developers are confused and ultimately lose focus on developing their projects precisely after distributing or even listing in the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
August 16, 2018, 06:21:45 AM
Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
5. Despite all this..involving in ICO is a big risk
I agree with you that not all ICOs are a scam. I have already seen a lot of investors who made big profits by investing in ICOs. You give good advice to become a successful investor and not invest in a scam. A lot of ICO projects really copy someone else's white paper.
Activity: 275
August 16, 2018, 06:09:52 AM
A lot of companies do not have a wonderful vision of their project, they just collect money. Then they disappear. But there is a percentage of those who really come up with a good idea who has my own finished product. They have the right to exist.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 06:08:35 AM
Yes, not all initial coin offering are scam you just need to research about it for you to avoid some scam projects. The way you review a project can totally help some newbie  in crypto. We can also watch some youtube tutorial on how to review a project for us to learn more about checking a legit project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 16, 2018, 06:02:10 AM
Here is a guide I wrote on choosing ICO's;

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37046725
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 01:05:07 AM
I must agree with you on this. But I think the hardest part is identifying if a particular ICO is legit or scam. But those you mentioned could help a lot to everyone who is looking for ICO. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 11:35:00 AM
to find a very good project, you need to study them very much. In addition, there are a lot of sites where the ratings of these projects are shown. you need to be able to analyze.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 01:28:39 PM
Yes. But in the recent market, we can find lots of scam projects. Some projects look promising when it see for the first time. But in reality those can be scam projects.
Activity: 431
August 14, 2018, 01:20:55 PM
Yeah but some are scam many people take advantage of scamming because money makes the world round. But make sure to choose a good ICOs to be invest, ICOs that have a full data of their project and has a potential to become success in a good way how they handle to acquired their goal. Goodluck
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 01:15:15 PM
There will always be scammers trying to deceive people, but not all projects are scams and there are good and promising, so do not get upset and you need to look better.
Activity: 169
August 12, 2018, 11:57:10 PM
basically, it all depends on how we can choose the ico. not all ico is a scam. there are still many legit ico that can be followed if we can choose it well. need a good understanding when choosing ico so we can avoid the scam ico. we know that the scam ico is very detrimental, so we must avoid it.
Activity: 28
August 12, 2018, 11:33:30 PM
Not all ICO are scams. It depends on the ICO that you invest. If you invest in an ICO that is a scam then that is why you started to believe that all ICO is a scam. All you need to do, if you're an investor is choosing the good ICO or investigating a good ICO.
Activity: 34
August 12, 2018, 10:39:40 PM
I agree with this idea. Although some ICO projects are considered fraudulent, there are many projects that give users the benefits of investing in them.
Activity: 11
August 12, 2018, 10:25:17 PM
Careful is also a good thing, but those things are absolutely indispensable in the ICO
Activity: 322
August 12, 2018, 10:05:28 PM
Those were the days that ICOs are mostly legit. Now we dont know the percentage compare of success and failure.
Activity: 196
August 12, 2018, 09:59:54 PM
It is true that there are some ICO's that are not scams. I was fortunate enough that with my very first signature campaign I was joining from Amazix bounties, I get paid off. Since then, I've been supporting their campaign and just lately two of their bounties has ended and I hope the same thing with the previous campaign they will pay off.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
August 12, 2018, 09:47:02 PM
It cannot hide that there are some ICO in a blockchain are scam but we as a participants we are all responsible for choosing the best campaign. Looking good project comes in a good research which we are all free to ask more question about the project details.
Pages:
Jump to: