Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 14. (Read 2380 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
July 25, 2018, 10:20:59 AM
No not all ICo's are scam maybe 20% of ICO are scam and that's why you need to be careful in choosing on what ICO you should want to invest because now a day's some of ICO are scam but there are also  a good ICO you need to choose the good one

Not all ICOs are scams, that's right. I don't know if it's 20% or 30% or more. However, the fact is the number of scams has increased a lot recently. Also, quality scams are much better done. It is becoming increasingly difficult to recognize cheating even after a good analysis of the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 05:33:30 AM
Safinus is the most reliable investment among all ICO’s which create the current market. It might grow up at several times in the nearest future (estimates of experts which you can find on every website related to ICO tell you more than words). Investment into Safinus will be totally worth a risk of taking it. Safinus.com
Activity: 89
July 12, 2018, 04:46:18 AM
The most difficult thing is choosing an ico project for investing, because many of the ico are scam, thanks for sharing, this will be very useful to reduce the risk of scam in ico.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
July 12, 2018, 04:36:53 AM
True. I think that people know that not all of the ICOs are scams but they have come across so many scam ICOs that it is hard for people to picture any good ICOs. It is now harder to figure out which of the coins are scams and which ones are not really scams. Like a lot of people have pointed out in this thread, there are alot of promising iccos but not all of them will end up being successful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 12:55:58 AM
No not all ICo's are scam maybe 20% of ICO are scam and that's why you need to be careful in choosing on what ICO you should want to invest because now a day's some of ICO are scam but there are also  a good ICO you need to choose the good one
Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 02:35:29 PM
There are a lot of promising ICOs, but only a few of them will become successful. The EON foundation is a project initiated to support the EON blockchain gaming platform to solve problems faced in the blockchain game industry. EON platform is a decentralized digital game distribution platform, where gamers play, share, discover new games and also a great environment for gamers to socialize online.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 11, 2018, 01:08:24 PM
There are a lot out there that are just looking to take your money with minimal product, most of them will not be around in a year.

A couple I have been part of take almost a year to get things moving and these are decent ones.

Of course, many projects are fraudulent, but there are also many good projects. It seems to me that in order to understand how reliable it is to invest in a project, two things need to be addressed. First, project developers should have profiles in LinkedIn and they must be active. Secondly, the crypto-funds must invest during private rounds.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
July 11, 2018, 12:54:52 PM
There are a lot out there that are just looking to take your money with minimal product, most of them will not be around in a year.

A couple I have been part of take almost a year to get things moving and these are decent ones.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
July 11, 2018, 12:52:18 PM
Obviously all ICO are not scam.If Every ico was scamed nobody invest here.Some ico are scam.For scam ICO now invester afraid to invest.But now a days scam ICO numbers decrease.So be careful to invest.
Before invest check their profile, project, activity, social media subscribers etc.
Activity: 56
July 11, 2018, 12:45:52 PM
It goes without saying that investing your money always involves risks   Roll Eyes
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 11, 2018, 12:38:18 PM
I believe in that. I still not let go with the ICO even i scammed for how many times and still i am here. There's still ICO that is not scam and if we get scam accpet it it's part of the system and go find another campaign. The right time will come to us we should not rush things. Altcoin is really playful and need to understand what ever it takes. We should have more patience when it comes to ICO.
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 12:25:03 PM
we have legitimate projects that are doing great and have great potentials for future development. So there are also scam projects too but sometimes it shocks me when people talk as if all altcoins are scams .That insertion to me is quite immature to make such generalizations about altcoins.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 12:21:24 PM
Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
5. Despite all this..involving in ICO is a big risk
The fact that you are lucky with one or more projects does not mean that 80% of them are not scam. Even if the project is good and it has a future, it is very difficult to collect the desired money in such a bear market. Therefore, investing in ICOs at the moment is a very risky decision.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
July 11, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
Yes this are some of the ways which we must follow before investing in any ICO.There are still many projects which are legit and have potential to grow in future but we need to have analysis of market and do reserach for such ICO's.The scam projects usually have huge pumps and dumps in prices after the ICO is over and promotions are done and legit one take time to reach new level.At least 60-70% have been categorized as sacm last year so we need to be careful.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 11, 2018, 12:01:27 PM
Thanks for the information you share very useful. But there are still many factors and risks. The ico scam is now very professional. Research and investment choices are complex.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
July 11, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

Let us be clear here, just because one made a good fortune does not make projects funded thru Initial Coin Offerings legit. I agree with the list you made. Those are basic things that needs to be done by every ICO investors.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 11, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
Of course, if you follow ICO market you can see there are too many ICO program and most of the ICO is very popular. People always invest in an ICO program but recently I see some ICO scam after success. I think it is very difficult to analyze the ICO program because after success some ICO has scammed. You can invest in the ICO program without any hesitation.

Reality is far more different. Many ICO`s are not scam. People should know what is scam and what is
failed project. How to make a difference between project with potential future and project that is doom
to fail? We search for answers before we invest our money.
   ICO market is growing and I expect soon we to see some regulations in many countries about ICO`s.
That will be a good sign for all new potential investors.
Activity: 194
July 11, 2018, 11:48:08 AM
Of course, if you follow ICO market you can see there are too many ICO program and most of the ICO is very popular. People always invest in an ICO program but recently I see some ICO scam after success. I think it is very difficult to analyze the ICO program because after success some ICO has scammed. You can invest in the ICO program without any hesitation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 02:39:14 PM
The number of scams is large - but new projects come out every day and a few pieces, and promising too, there is only a percentage not so big , and it must be found
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
July 07, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
Of course, I think it's really easy to know that not all ICO projects are scam Smiley. The problem is you need to be able to find out legit project to invest in and it's not easy at the moment or I can say that it's really hard. As you guys know that this year is era of ICO project so number of ICO project out there is really huge so it make us more difficult to find out a good project. So it's the reason why people often think that all ICO projects are scam just because they don't have ability to find out good projects Smiley)
The situation is critical, we cant trust in reviews and in ICO benchy sites.
Everyone should do your own research, but how? Whitepaper mostly seems very good, but who knows if the team will develop everything in the Whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: