Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 11. (Read 2380 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 11:19:34 AM
I followed the old method, choosing a project based on ico rating.
currently this method does not guarantee ico success. I play safe, when ico softcap is the right time to enter. I think this is the safest method.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 25, 2018, 11:14:30 AM
Today everyone should be aware of the principles of the right choice. Analyzing information, studying its aspects and looking at how its roadmap and white paper show a good future perspective. Be careful - this is also a factor that reduces losses.
Activity: 784
October 25, 2018, 03:24:20 AM
need a lot of anticipation in the ICO to this time. the many existing ICO but not all of it is promising and can be great. Thus many existing ICO gives the value of the not so good when it entered the market even scam is also quite a lot of them. research is important and to be able to do this, of course, need a deepening as well about what to learn more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 25, 2018, 03:17:55 AM
In one, I can completely agree with you - this is that not all ICO are scammers, but it happens that you end up with a bad project!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 03:15:40 AM
Yes of course not all ICO's are scam because I participated a trusted ICO that will pay the rewards that are allocated to your works and also for the investors that are invested they prioritized them to recieved the profit that foresaw in thier investments that they offer. And I think the best thing to do in participating ICO is keeping yourself careful in joining.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 03:05:54 AM
In fact ninety nine plus of ICO I have invested this year have not scam me a penny! The bearish market lose me money in spite of successful ICO completion! Scam project exist but it is not in the majority!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 11:57:15 PM
I follow the news about https://whirl.com platform and with each new article I beleive more and more that it is a worthwhile project. The team looks very professional, now they are going to start bounty campaign and pre-ico... I'm not so long ago in such projects but I'm very exciting to see something very interesting like that!
Activity: 42
October 25, 2018, 02:59:54 AM
Yes not all ICOs are scam but they are a lot of scam ICOs these days. What you can do is thoroughly check everything about them like the team behind it and its purpose.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
October 24, 2018, 11:17:16 PM
Very few ICOs are true scams and started with the only intent to rob investor money. Most scam ICOs do not give team members names and profiles and that is always a big red flag.
Activity: 756
October 24, 2018, 11:12:08 PM
may be referred to by many of the ICO is many juxtaposed scam popping up. This is indeed true existence because it is the quality of the ICO enough decreases due to too much a scam there is. It's bad enough and certainly would make investors also quite confused to sign in and choose to invest in ICO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
October 24, 2018, 07:32:44 PM
Oh that's definitely true buddy. Not all ICO are really scams. Yhere have bewn very good ones this year but the problem is that the bad ones are more tjan the good ones whichis makkinit difficult to find the goid one. It's like searching gor a fallen pin in the sabd at night without lights.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 07:23:49 PM
have no doubts that not all ICO scam, but most of them are. oh, and thanks for some tips how to find not scam ICO this is very useful. I am grateful, but don't have any free merit, so xxx)
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 10, 2018, 03:50:41 AM
An ICO is a trend, and now it's very difficult to find a very good ICO. Before investing, you should first conduct research to make sure your money is safe and that you will get a high margin of funding.

And also you have to have a team to check the ICO you are following is not a SCAM.
Because with your team it will be strong when things don't happen right.

You will also be easy to claim the problem.
Activity: 72
September 05, 2018, 04:18:25 AM
An ICO is a trend, and now it's very difficult to find a very good ICO. Before investing, you should first conduct research to make sure your money is safe and that you will get a high margin of funding.
Activity: 34
September 05, 2018, 04:12:10 AM
I agree. That's why before you do an investment, it is important to do your own research. One ICO I've been keeping an eye on is NeuronChain.
NeuronChain’s blockchain can be widely applied for businesses and individuals like me that are seeking to trade goods, services and assets of any kind. Also we participants have the capability to issue our own programmable tokens and run their dApps and dCards on it. If you'd like to know more about them, visit their website here: http://neuronchain.io/
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
September 01, 2018, 02:37:12 PM
You are right not all ICO's is scam. There is some ICO's with good development and the ICO is legit.
They will give paid. But now a days is danger for investment because there also so many ICO' are scamed.
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 02:33:14 PM
Yes, it's true that not all ICOs are scams because some of them are paying but you should choose only legit ICOs by research on their informations to invest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 19, 2018, 12:53:24 AM
We are here to earn money. If a scam ICO gives an opportunity to earn, why not. But it is better to keep in line with such projects.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
August 18, 2018, 01:10:02 PM
It is true that some ICO is not a scam since I already received a reward from one good ICO managed by Amazix. Even reading whitepaper, roadmap, etc.. about ongoing projects yet it is not guaranteed that it pays off once ICO ended. For me, I'll just trust my instinct and hope that I will be blessed with good luck in choosing the ICO I want to participate in.

Yes, there are still trusted and legit ICO's but the problem is that its hard to find them. Good for you, as you joined a good bounty run by Amazix but other are not fortunate as you. I don't know about instinct though, for me its not a good indication. Perhaps we really need to make our own research before participating in any ICO.
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 12:45:02 PM
It is true that some ICO is not a scam since I already received a reward from one good ICO managed by Amazix. Even reading whitepaper, roadmap, etc.. about ongoing projects yet it is not guaranteed that it pays off once ICO ended. For me, I'll just trust my instinct and hope that I will be blessed with good luck in choosing the ICO I want to participate in.
Pages:
Jump to: