Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 19. (Read 3370 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
August 17, 2018, 07:02:01 PM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
I do agree that not all ICOs are scam. It is just that determining which one would be, is really a hard thing to do because it is way unpredictable. Once you've been scammed, you just need to accept it and try to be atleast careful next time. Anonymity is present when it comes on this industry so such problem should be expected to be experienced.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 06:59:43 PM
ico is the most interesting place for all communities, even scammers, there are still a lot of ICOS that are really created with really good innovations, although at the moment they have the same problem in getting support.
Activity: 100
August 17, 2018, 06:46:14 PM
when one diligently follow standard investment rule, as in doing indept research, the chances of being scammed is drastically reduced to manageable levels.there are a lot of good ICOs
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
August 17, 2018, 06:44:14 PM
You are right not all the ICO are scam there are so many legit ICO with great idea and solid project, mostly people classify ICO as scam when they invest and the project doesn't give them the much return they expected, ie, the price of the tokens went below ICO, I think projects should be judge based on their market price rather their product and what they tend to achieve in the future.
Activity: 168
August 17, 2018, 06:55:12 AM
Now many have an impression. It's almost impossible to meet a normal company. But I still encounter that 30% of the companies are still reliable. And they successfully worked and work. The question is how to find them? It's already more complicated.
Activity: 266
August 17, 2018, 06:49:40 AM
I think ico is a long-term game, and is more influenced by the global situation. I think all altcoins start with ico, and we know that not all are scams. But a good project is also a problem now, and there is not much that can be done to pump the price of tokens. So an ico will be determined by the time and market conditions, although I am sure there aren't many ico who really aim for a scam.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 04:25:26 AM
Yep, it's true. Although it's really hard to find out a legit ICO project to invest right now but it's not mean that all ICO projects are scam. Because of downward trend so it make ICO projects really hard to become successful. That's why investors at the moment keep holding instead of investing ICO like at the early of this year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 04:23:25 AM
It is refreshing to see that some thread is dedicated to genuine ICO. I have participated up to ten ICO this year and none if them was scam. I found it surprising many time when I see scam accusation.

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 16, 2018, 04:22:48 AM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

that's right, I agree with what you discuss, but there is something strange. You are a newbie so you should make a post using the original account that you use often. because a newbie does not have much insight and technical knowledge about analysis
Activity: 280
August 16, 2018, 04:21:23 AM
LOL. Of course. If all ICO projects are scam so do you think there is any ICO investors left Smiley). If nobody can earn money by investing in ICO project so I think asap nobody will waste their money to do that anymore. Not all ICO projects are scam but to find out a good ICO project to invest in at the moment is really difficult Smiley.
Activity: 64
August 16, 2018, 04:19:52 AM
Yeah, I agree with you. Not all the ICO's are scam, few of them are legit. All you have to do is make sure and do lot of research before you invest in them. There are weaklings who say everything is a scam cause they have been scammed most of the time in their experience, but I don't think so that anyone would have seriously bad luck that they will be scammed every time.
Activity: 26
August 16, 2018, 04:13:20 AM
It is true that some ICOs are not Scams. provided you can find out the tricks and the way to get to know the project is not a Scam. and the information you provide is very helpful in using the ICO. even though it is done carefully and must be patient. but later the results will be satisfying. Thank you for the information.
Activity: 296
August 16, 2018, 01:04:09 AM
Tha part of 'true' Icos is too small and thisfact can't make me sure about icos' reliability and so on. I suppose that investing in cryptocurrencies is much more profitable.
Activity: 38
August 16, 2018, 12:38:21 AM
Of course not all icos are scams. I think most icos are fraudulent, so we have to learn to conduct in-depth research and analysis and read the white papers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 12:30:02 AM
Indeed, it is not fair if some good ICOs will also be branded as scam because they were dragged by these some frauduent projects in which they made the image of the ICO to become ugly. Existing Altcoins are the living proof that there are lot of ICOs that are legal but we not just rely only on legitimacy of the ICOs when joining them but we should see to it that these ICOs has the potential to make your money to grow too.

I do not understand why he said that, because of course, if all the ICOs are fraudulent, why are investors still investing in ICOs?  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 16, 2018, 12:26:10 AM
No one is telling that all of ICO's are scam. It's just only a few of them were able to become successful and  some of them were scams that why other investors preferred to stay away from it and invest on some coins with lower risk.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
August 16, 2018, 12:25:50 AM
Indeed, it is not fair if some good ICOs will also be branded as scam because they were dragged by these some frauduent projects in which they made the image of the ICO to become ugly. Existing Altcoins are the living proof that there are lot of ICOs that are legal but we not just rely only on legitimacy of the ICOs when joining them but we should see to it that these ICOs has the potential to make your money to grow too.
Those good project that is being tagged as a scam is quiet not fair for the team because for sure they work hard for it. People are too desperate to ruin this market and make a bad impression in the public but I still believe in the ICO's. Most of the ICO is scam but not all, its just hard to distinguish what is the legal one and what is the hype one so investors should put extra effort on analyzing the project.
Activity: 560
August 16, 2018, 12:25:15 AM
We know that already some of them are fully legit and bring you to success but for now? non of them are noticed because many users now are just look to many people in one project so that project can earn more investors and scam them and run so many investors now are afraid to invest.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
August 16, 2018, 12:21:18 AM
With increased regulations coming in to play the number of dubious ICO has reduced, and alongside this investors that have been bitten once are more cautious. There are some great ICO coming to the market so the important things are to check the background details and if possible pick companies with working products all ready.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
August 16, 2018, 12:17:16 AM
involved in the ICO is indeed dangerous and risky. but for the results is reversed it could be fairly large even beyond the expected. Thus the thing at risk like this will be able to give substantial results if it can overcome the risks there are. even this start many considered by many people to be able to get results and potential that exists therein.
Pages:
Jump to: