Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 14. (Read 3329 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 02:36:10 PM
All these parameters are not 100% sign for a successful ICO. Now admins can do all these signs even better than a normal project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 02:20:01 AM
You must always do your own research about project that do ICO. There are many ICOs that aren't scum.
Well, I think that there are still many ico who really created with really good innovation, even though at the moment they have the same problem in getting support. And of course ico will always have the greatest risk, even if all the attributes of kindness are owned. Your opinion?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 04:08:50 PM
From new blockchain projects I like OSA DC

Can't say thay OSA DC is a new project. They have been on market since 2015.. Yeah, their blockchain solution is quite new, implemented in 2017, but in just they built largest AI-driven decentralized marketplace.

I've heard they launched a token sale lottery with 100% bonuses, a bit late isn't it?

Yes, they launched it yesterday. Probably a bit late, but the date fits to the end of OSA token sale.

Looks like I am a loser, I've got only 11%  Undecided
Cool idea! I will try to join it too Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
August 29, 2018, 02:02:02 PM
Of course not all ICO scammers,there are many good in which you can invest and make a profit.But first you need to study a specific project.
Activity: 138
August 29, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

No scam? This is not hard at all, you can look up Google on many ways to avoid the Scam project. Choosing an ICO that will grow is a big problem as the ICO token series loses more than half its value compared to the ICO and is showing signs of going down.
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 01:49:28 PM
Not all icos are scams actually. Their are many icos with good team that are not scams and their are quite somethings you need to check when selecting any ico but their are some icos that are not scams
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
August 29, 2018, 01:32:40 PM
Good day. Yes definitely! There are some ICO or token sale offerings that are really good projects and token prices increases too due to more users and continuous developments. There are great teams of developers that don't leave their projects. So in investing, do reaserch first. Select a good project to invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 01:27:55 PM
I fully agree that Some ICO is not a scam! This is especially true when we talk about ICO created by companies like Telegram or (the latest) Kamagames. Kamagames, for example, had gained 57 000 0000 USD in revenue for the last year, so it could not be a scam ICO.

Whether all ICOS are scams or not, only time will tell. I think it will take 5 years for everything to fall into place.
I agree with your opinion. Depending on each ICO, many ICOs have been successful but it still scam because Team did not continue to develop that project. And that project gradually dies, It is also called ICO scam. So time will tell us ICO scam
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
August 29, 2018, 01:23:44 PM
Saving money in one place of investment wherever it is located will be very useless if you do not recognize the details of the ICO project. It will be the same if someone saves money at an investment place such as giving money to other people without knowing the intent and purpose of that person. The first step that must be recognized when saving money in an ICO is knowing the background of the ICO is made then the person who will run the ICO must have good credibility and have experience in the field. Both of these factors are actually enough to be brave in deciding that it is worthy of being an investment place.
Activity: 61
August 29, 2018, 01:17:42 PM
You must always do your own research about project that do ICO. There are many ICOs that aren't scum.
Totally agree, but what to do if you cant do it youself?
You can just find experts which you can trust. However, I suggest to try sort out in cryptocurrency market and ICO yourself, event if it takes some time. You can invest small amounts for study that are not critical for your prosperity.
Activity: 62
August 29, 2018, 01:13:20 PM
Totally agree, but what to do if you cant do it youself?
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 29, 2018, 01:11:33 PM
I fully agree that Some ICO is not a scam! This is especially true when we talk about ICO created by companies like Telegram or (the latest) Kamagames. Kamagames, for example, had gained 57 000 0000 USD in revenue for the last year, so it could not be a scam ICO.

Whether all ICOS are scams or not, only time will tell. I think it will take 5 years for everything to fall into place.
Activity: 61
August 29, 2018, 01:10:23 PM
Activity: 56
Helper
August 29, 2018, 01:05:49 PM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

ICO Reviews, influencers reviews,Even team members profile not the proof that they are Real or Scammers,  ICO Marketing Companies build fake profiles & Team for the clients first to establish his reputation in the market before launching the ICO. But Now crypto community is in suspense who to support, because of few bad fishes spoil the pond, Real hard workers and Innovators searching for support and scammers are rocked. Read the Concept carefully, Concept can't be build fake.

Activity: 266
Merit: 15
August 29, 2018, 01:03:31 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
August 29, 2018, 12:57:16 PM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

Roll Eyes

Yeah, this is a good analysis. I also believe that some ICOs are not scams. they may be legit as long as we can analyze them more carefully. Some ICOs, in fact, show their power and technology about crypto in the vesy new advanced ways. they offer the future in crypto. but, that is what we must do is analyzing the ICo not belongs to scams.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 12:57:04 PM
Of course today there are also excellent ICO. You just have to be very careful with their choice. It is difficult to find good ICO, but it is possible.
Activity: 588
August 29, 2018, 12:53:34 PM
I also trust in some ICOs, I still believe that ICOs are new form of stocks and it allows more people to invest. So it is nice to see that everyone is now able invest into initial public offering (ICO).
Activity: 218
August 29, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

Roll Eyes
thank you very much for the information you gave us and i think that you are right and of course jot icos are bad
Activity: 532
August 29, 2018, 12:49:46 PM
Someone said that all ICO is a scam? To be honest, it sounds like nonsense. Many ICO lately are fraudulent, but as it were there, most of them are normal
Pages:
Jump to: