Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 17. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 01:48:41 AM
there are still many successful ICOs, even though it's not legitimate. Token prices are too cheap on the market. But it can be some time later. With high patience, you can still make big profits. Because waiting for the next price increase.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 01:45:45 AM
Of course it is, not all ICOs is scam. I know there are some ICOs that scam but not all of them are scam. I know some legit ICO and good ICO too out there. Some ICO scam but it's not means all of ICO is scam too. The thing is there are so many ICOs out there and we needs to smart before chose an ico.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 01:44:39 AM
Some Ico's are not scam others treated it scam because of no return of investment when they invest money. Many Ico's this year failed because of cannot able to raise funds during the Ico days. So our duties to search the best Ico to invest.

Yes, you are right there are many ICO's failed because the community is not supporting those project. Now the community is researching a lot about the companies whether those companies have the ability to develop what they mentioned in the roadmap. We have to be very careful when investing in any of the new ICO.
Activity: 392
August 18, 2018, 01:43:13 AM
Of course; not all are scam; some still have something genuine they are developing; but most are scam; it the same thing they keep repeating with different face; they keep wanting to create the fastest blockchain over and over again same idea; tweaked and sponsored by the same people
Activity: 253
August 18, 2018, 01:41:41 AM
of course so. because there are still projects a successful ICO. Not all projects that ICO scam. and still there are many opportunities for you to find a project that is legit. Live how you look for, and how luck factor in you alone.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
August 18, 2018, 01:37:55 AM
I also think that some ICO are not scams. It means that not all ICOs actually is sam. SOme of them are really legit and successful until the exchange. It depends on the concept, team, and also analysis of the ICO itself. However, never make too easy  in analyzing an ICO because many ICO scams are very clever in packing to be likely a legit ICO.
Activity: 1274
August 18, 2018, 01:36:57 AM
Good info you are absolutely right ,some ICO are scam many are real,nice tips must follow it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 18, 2018, 01:30:39 AM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
Yeah I agree to those who said not all ICO's are scam because sone others could be just a failed project due to lack of exposure to the public audience. But yeah I think it is the matter of our choice to get in to what ever ICO we want in but it is also our responsibility to conduct our own due diligence before investing just to make sure we are safe with our investments. We all know that being here in this cryptoworld brought us risks to deal with.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 18, 2018, 12:56:26 AM
Accepting all of these advices, investing in ICO is a risky deal. I try to avoid this and just participate in bounties,
I prefer buying coins already listed on exchanges.
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 12:34:15 AM
Everyday there are programs ico came out and most of them are real programs that bring me many products and reliability with clear schedule as well as with pledges to create trust for investors
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 12:24:05 AM
It is true, not all of the ICO that exists today is a scam. Because there are still many successful ICO also though it is indeed less legit. The price of a token is indeed being too cheap in the market. But it could be some time later.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
August 18, 2018, 12:23:01 AM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

I never heard about when they said that ALL ICO are scams,because there fews whos legitimate and reliable,though we can only count them on our fingers in which meaning that only 5-10% are them and the rest are scammers

I use to be a victim of these damn scammers the first when i invest in an ICo project that turns to running our money and the other are being participants of a bounty that didn't pay us and take the investos money
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 12:19:46 AM
Some Ico's are not scam others treated it scam because of no return of investment when they invest money. Many Ico's this year failed because of cannot able to raise funds during the Ico days. So our duties to search the best Ico to invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 18, 2018, 12:12:19 AM
I think not all icos are scams, but i think some of them are projects which has has good intentions, but due to poor planning and execution of the incompetent team members, the project is failing making it look like a scam ico.
indeed this year many ICOs were unable to develop and made them not marketable, as a result many investors lost money, and that is why the ICO is now lonely in demand. because investors are starting to be afraid of the investment they have given, because losses continue to overshadow
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 12:07:07 AM
in choosing an ico we must have our own criteria. there is a legit ico and there is also a scam ico. it all depends on how we can choose ico well. if we can choose well then we will get legit ico. but if not we can get ico who is a scam.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 18, 2018, 12:03:40 AM
I am sure that not all ico is a scam because I think that there is a good ico that can give us a big profit and besides that, I am sure that they really have a good project that will reach a success in the future. but yes, the chance to see the ico is a scam will big as we don't know how they can manage the ico project to continue their work and give the benefits to the people. so if you want to join in the ico, make sure you know about the project and you are not risking a big money to join with the ico.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 11:53:26 PM
That is indeed true that not all ICO were scam, there are also many real ICO that doing their project honestly.
We just have to find a way to filter and remove all those scammers away and help each others to avoid those scams project.
Activity: 58
August 17, 2018, 11:33:39 PM
I believe that not all of the ICO is to cheat. There are many successful projects, and saw many who participated on the bounty and the campaign. but it's good to check the background of the project which will be promoted and selecting projects which can potentially avoid the ICO scam
Activity: 202
August 17, 2018, 11:32:17 PM
so many people say that there are still many ico that legit, but I think to get ico that good now is difficult. we really have to understand the ico well and analyze it so we can know whether the ico that will be followed has good prospects or not. I still believe that there are still many ico legit that can be followed, but it requires a good understanding.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 17, 2018, 11:31:09 PM
I think it's nearly about 96% of ICO projects releative to scammed Project and Those ICO projects seems to be not transparent and unclear .
I had met some ICO projects scammed last year and I lost 70% of total my money. It was terrible for me at that time but I received some good experiences for myself once joining ICO projects.
Pages:
Jump to: