Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 16. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
August 21, 2018, 09:41:39 AM
Of course, good projects exist, and there are quite a few of them, but because of the huge amount of skam, they do not get enough attention. Also, many good projects become hostage to the situation when the exchange does not respond to the request for months, and the prices for the listing have grown 100-fold.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
August 21, 2018, 09:37:34 AM
Yes it really is, because if all projects were scam projects, then the market would have been emptied long ago and we would not have been here, but we understand that the market has really good projects that will be able to realize very soon.

There are still more good ICO, the sad thing isi notice that scammers is much more than the real ICO that is why you should check all about the ICO to avoid invest your money in scam .
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 09:28:55 AM
Yes it really is, because if all projects were scam projects, then the market would have been emptied long ago and we would not have been here, but we understand that the market has really good projects that will be able to realize very soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 09:27:24 AM
Please check out their ICO. Check the project with the team to see how. As you say ICO also has some non-fraudulent but the current market, the scam ICO take up quite a lot so be careful.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:35:07 AM
Yeah sure, there are still so good ICO's in the space and when you see them, you will recognize them because massive people will want to get in, institutional investors will buy the project before it will even get to the pre-sale, so most of these good project doesn't give the community chance to invest in their because of their high demand.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
August 18, 2018, 08:04:25 PM
Yes, I have the experience invest in the ICO, some project have the real product before the ICO launch, if you want to invest in the ICO, I will check the whitepaper and the team, any unclear whitepaper and the team is potential to be scam finally.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
August 18, 2018, 07:54:08 PM
Yeah sure it is so true that some ICO are scam and that's the reason why it is always said you should do your own research on any coin or ICO you want to invest into, doing your own research will reveal the scam ICO so that you will avoid them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 05:26:49 PM
For sure there are a lot of scam ICO and as day go by, it is getting worse and that is the more reason why it is necessary for everyone to learn how to do their own research on ICO before making any investment, the more people do their research, the more these scam ICO's will be exposed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
August 18, 2018, 05:48:43 AM
Well what you explained was one of the way to identify if they are scams or not and its very old method of choosing the points and analysing the ICO. However these days ICO's are even more smarter now than the people and they will make their project look like very genuine in all possible ways and this can lure people in all possible ways too so that they will believe in it and will invest.

Sure there are many ICO's who are not here to scam people but to really make their project go and meet the reality and help grow themselves as well as their investors. This is very rare however and we may need more than enough knowledge to understand about legit ICO's. I would say a depth study before investing is advisable.
Activity: 168
August 18, 2018, 05:46:03 AM
When you do not know what to do and how to entertain yourself, then you need to look for something interesting. I will tell you an interesting project that helps to make a profit. P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 05:44:50 AM
I fully agree with you. It is necessary to understand and be sure that the project is not a fraud. Not all ICOs are scam, but almost all ICOs are potentially fraudulent lately. If you don't have experience with ICO, don't try to join it. Learn first about the ICO you see, or multiply your knowledge about the ICO, so you can avoid the scam ICO.
Activity: 224
August 18, 2018, 05:26:22 AM
there are so many ico that legit and also ico who are scam. all that can happen in following an ico. certainly, as a bounty hunter and investor, we must be avoiding the ico that is scam and choose the legit ICO. it may be difficult but we must try to get the ico that is legit in order that the results are also satisfying.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 05:00:04 AM
I believe that not all ICO are scam, even though until now no one has been able to distinguish whether the ICO is a scam or not, but my advice is not to doubt the ICO, you better try to buy an existing one in the market such as ETH, BTC you can invest money You are there by buying coins again cheaply and selling at an expensive price, even though you have to wait but at least you can get a profit.
Activity: 26
August 18, 2018, 02:46:20 AM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
Actually, there are many scams in ICOs, which affect the trust of other good ICOs investors. Myself, I especially appreciate the ICOs posted on Bitcoin and Reddit.
Activity: 798
August 18, 2018, 02:39:37 AM
that's right, not all ico are scams. there are some things that must be considered in choosing ico in order that we can avoid the scam ico. we must really understand the project that will be followed before joining it. besides that, we can also ask the admin what we don't know. it all depends on how we can choose a good ico to be followed.
Activity: 700
August 18, 2018, 02:35:43 AM
an awful lot of the ICO is promising to follow. Although the scam too much wandering ICO are nice and deserves to be followed are also widely available. This will depend on the can and whether it chooses to ICO right and without any risk of losing because of a scam going on.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 02:06:38 AM
if you have just studied ICO. You don't have to invest directly in the market now. You must spend and learn about what you want at least 1-2 months and learn at least how ICOs are. At that point you will find a number of signs to identify the Scam and the project
Activity: 75
August 18, 2018, 02:03:48 AM
I think the current ico is having trouble because the market goes down. Choosing good ico is not an easy thing, but good projects but the Crypto market goes down so the token does not have a high price. I often choose projects with large communities and clear information
Activity: 182
August 18, 2018, 01:57:30 AM
I strongly believe that it is indeed the case. because it is now so large number of ICO, ICO is not possible if all scam. No doubt there is still the ICO are legit. And it's quite possible we meet. Do not easily discouraged.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
August 18, 2018, 01:54:32 AM
there are still many successful ICOs, even though it's not legitimate. Token prices are too cheap on the market. But it can be some time later. With high patience, you can still make big profits. Because waiting for the next price increase.
Yes actually the investment in ICOs projects is suitable for long term investment at least for middle term investment, if we want make short term of profit investing in alternatives coins which has big capitalization of marketcap is best choice than investing in ICOs, we can trade alternatives coins are like ripple, ethereum, bitcoin cash, EOS, ada coins and another alternatives coins.
Pages:
Jump to: