Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 20. (Read 3370 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Alphateca.com
August 15, 2018, 11:49:16 PM
basically, everyone has their own criteria for choosing an ico. before following an ico, surely, we must understanding the ico which will be followed well. that way we will know how the prospect of ico in the future, whether good or not. certainly, in choosing an ico we have to be careful to avoid the scam ico.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 11:47:45 PM
In my opinion, ico does need time to grow, especially when we are in a bear market today. Could it be easy for us to show that Altcoins like Ethereum also need time to become big. But the question is, why are we involved in ico, if we can wait for a project to register tokens on the exchanger. This will always be a problem, even though of course there are many ico who are not a scam.
Activity: 12
August 15, 2018, 11:42:43 PM
If you are a novice now, I think you should invest in coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Ripple. This investment will keep you away from fraudsters. And investment and cryptocurrency will help you learn more knowledge about fraudulent ICO projects.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 15, 2018, 11:32:24 PM
There are plenty of icos that are not scam.  You just have to do a study about them.  The project vision, use cases, the team.  It would be best if you could meet the team members personally during events or roadshow.
yes there still some legit ico but unfortunately some of the scams schemes covers/hide on it ,which the reason why investors nowadays always doubting about it and become frustrated as well because of being so difficult to determine  .
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 10:57:53 PM
everyone knows that some ICOs are not a scam, you can see that the bounty hunters still work to support and promote ICO-ICO, the bounty hunters know the difference between scam ICOs or not scam even though they cannot distinguish correctly, I support ICO, because for me ICO is a way to build a company and provide opportunities for many people to be involved in building the company.
Activity: 98
August 15, 2018, 10:50:21 PM
Maybe ico is the most interesting place for all communities, even scammers. But I think there are still many ico who really created with really good innovation, even though at the moment they have the same problem in getting support. And of course ico will always have the greatest risk, even if all the attributes of kindness are owned.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
August 15, 2018, 10:46:29 PM
Many ico are able to bring better development, and this proves that ico can indeed be accounted for.
For this matter, it is certainly an achievement for the team for its success.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 10:42:38 PM
all available investments in this world must be at risk and no one wants risk. so I think everything is in ourselves, whether you want to be smart and careful in investing or being a fool and always careless in every investment.
Activity: 252
August 15, 2018, 10:32:20 PM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

Of course not all ico are scams, but I think for now there aren't many ico who are successful. Some people are willing to engage in ico in the hope of instant profits, and when the market is not what they want, they begin to call the project invested is a scam. So I think it's true that the risk will always be big.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
August 15, 2018, 08:58:40 PM

Some are not but it really needs so good research to determine those and those should also meet the investment criteria.

That's true. The key point is to provide own research before deciding to join an ICO. Not only about the four considerations above, you need analyze other aspects such as its legality, team track records, and so on. Yeah, it's sometimes quite difficult to get the right ICO since the scammer seems smarter day by day. Just keep careful and more conscientious!  
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 15, 2018, 08:37:14 PM
Indeed, it is not fair if some good ICOs will also be branded as scam because they were dragged by these some frauduent projects in which they made the image of the ICO to become ugly. Existing Altcoins are the living proof that there are lot of ICOs that are legal but we not just rely only on legitimacy of the ICOs when joining them but we should see to it that these ICOs has the potential to make your money to grow too.
Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
August 15, 2018, 08:21:54 PM
Its unfair having a one sided opinion regarding ICO scams. Some are real fraud and others are just screwed up and having their bad luck. They also wanted to prosper like other successful ICOs but we should consider that businesses gone through lossess more than being successful. We shouldnt blame them for this. You trust them with your money and Investing is so risky anyway.
Activity: 462
August 15, 2018, 08:20:27 PM
For me ICO is very risky for our investment but I try it once and I got some profit on it. But before investing on it I do a very long time for background checking about the team of the project and about the project. And if you want to invest in the ICO you should know that you are taking a risk even so we do a background check. But now I found one and they will do another project again and I'm gonna try to invest to their ICO again.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
August 15, 2018, 08:11:33 PM
The OP makes sense and I think it's pretty obvious what he pointed out.
If you are an intelligent or smart investor, you need those basic points for your own gain.
You should do your own due diligence. It's your responsibility to do your own homework.
I've invested in some ICOs, pretty legit but the marketing is not good enough.
You need to look how the team can stick with their plans. Are they really capable of delivering what they promised?
Do they have enough resources to continue their developments, and not be a hindrance to fulfil their mission?
Just few questions to think about before investing your money to an unknown project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
Yes Some ICo are scam but be confident enough that there's succesful project around the road and it's bigger than any other old coins in crypto market. You should do you analysis and read white paper so you won't be left behind on this thing.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
August 15, 2018, 07:58:37 PM
Which project has launched the product and succeeded in displacing competitors?
So far, I have not seen the project that held ICO successfully in marketing their products
I think this is the reason why China has banned its citizens from investing through ICOs

Me neither, but I am support 1 ICO until now amd that's ALAX. I'd been waiting for their release of the new gaming platform, admins are still in touch to every member on the telegram and I suppose this will be a success project. Their tokens now is already in the market and several holders are not actually use them for trading they want to see how will it go when it is used to the platform.

I wish, some ICOs are also like this, until now there so many SCAM ICOs here and they just cause some spam bots to migrate into their ANN or some spammed threads.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 07:50:39 PM
I fully agree with you. it is necessary to understand and be sure that the project is not a fraud. I only trust proven teams. Krypital professionally engaged in projects I believe them
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 15, 2018, 07:48:33 PM
Of course truly correct because i experience came from the icos bounty campaign i get good earnings from tthe project specially the project are very successful and the dev's made the promose from the investors and participants benefits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 07:48:00 PM
Well some list could help and so not all Ico's are scam. Some Ico's become scam due to lack of enchancement on their project and cannot provide good shows on their page to attract investors. Hence, our responsibility to verify if the project is worth investing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 07:46:26 PM
Currently, market statistics show that ICO scam rates are very high, more than 80%, and still have the remaining 20% are the potential ICO. Therefore choosing the ICO for investment is the most important step, deciding whether you are losing money or making a big profit, so be calm and patient in selecting an ICO project.
Pages:
Jump to: