Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 13. (Read 3329 times)

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 08:15:38 PM
its true, not every ico is a scam, but it looks like the share of scam ico is very high. its hard, but its possible to find a serious ico. but thanks for the advice on how to find a serious ico.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
September 05, 2018, 08:00:27 PM
Some ICO is not scam

All of them:
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 07:53:30 PM
You are very right buddy, in as much as they are many scam project out there , they are still some good ICO. some peeps are just too lazy when it comes to research. Before I invest in any ICO , I do check out the team profile, the token use case and the problems it tends to solve, the hype , advisors , etc.
Activity: 68
September 05, 2018, 07:35:38 PM
Yes that is true always check the full details because it is way to east to lose monet in Crypto but the risk are worth it because of huge profit ! As for me Eternal Trust is a good choice that will innovate the traditional financial services and medical technology to its full potential . Where clients can avail their services in a affordable price , and gain access to advanced medical technology when its available in the market to prolong their life !
Activity: 26
September 05, 2018, 07:32:09 PM
Yes, although there are many ico scams, there are still some icos that are real and reliable. I suggest paying more attention to GTIHUB's open source code, from which we can choose trusted projects.
copper member
Activity: 462
September 05, 2018, 07:15:21 PM
Definitely some ICO's are not a scam. However, you should be extra careful in finding good ICO to invest your money with as there are risks involved. Make sure to spend what you can afford to loose.
Activity: 43
September 05, 2018, 01:49:29 PM
Some Ico's are not scam others treated it scam because of no return of investment when they invest money. Many Ico's this year failed because of cannot able to raise funds during the Ico days. So our duties to search the best Ico to invest.Be patient
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 12:48:39 PM
Almost the whole of 2018, the purchase at ICO was unprofitable. It is enough to make a small research and see what happened to the prices after listing on an exchange. Buying on the exchange is not only profitable, but also eliminates some scam projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 12:45:49 PM
In my opinion, there is another scam in ICO now, and this scam is more common. After the investors invested in one ICO, the team did not make any constructive development. When the ICO ended, the token was difficult to be listed on the exchange, or it fell badly after the listing.
I think this kind of thing is not much different from scam. The end result is that investors lose money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
September 04, 2018, 12:42:29 PM
Yeah, of course some are not scam. However, it is advisable that people know what they are doing and start investing few until they see that they are getting good results with it.

Investing in ICOs could be done not done because of the monetary gain but also because you like the background project and because of it you want to support it somehow. Some of them are in fact pretty good.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
September 04, 2018, 12:39:29 PM
Yes,  there are some ICOs that are not scam projects.  Although we see a lot of scammed project everywhere now in the crypto world now.  One just need to do a little more research to know the project or ICO to invest in.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 12:29:17 PM
I understand that some people have been reporting of scam ICOs on the platform but have never seen anybody posting that all ICOs are scam because it is not for every ICO to be scam
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 12:23:40 PM
Yes. It's true. Not all companies are scammers. Now on the market, 30% of companies have a good reputation and success. So. That the main thing is to approach this case carefully.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 12:16:41 PM
I agree with you mate. Some ICO are beneficial and you can earn more from it. We understand that not all the time ICO are going to be successful at the end and sometimes it was being misunderstood that because of its downfall they are being bashed and others might call them a scam ICO. I have earned a lot from cryptocurrency just by doing bounties and I can say that not all of the ICO are scam some are just trying their company or product if they will be successful and trust me they are doing their best to achieve what they want.
Activity: 171
September 04, 2018, 12:12:51 PM
It's a not fair assessment. Some ICOs are well prepared for the idea of ​​being pinched by fake projects. However, it can be said that some fake projects have taken advantage of the unstable trend of the market to set bad goals. In my opinion, issues related to ICO Scam are also one of the reasons big investors are leaving ETH -> ETH has slipped down a lot over the last time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 12:06:58 PM
Somehow agree with you some good projects needs a support but now a days new investors plus old investors scared to invest in the icos anymore so I dont think to invest further in the ICOs better trading and holding coins investment always risky and gives you a total loss.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 04, 2018, 12:03:01 PM
Sure its not and there is also positive things like daico or neo platform icos.
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 12:01:58 PM
Indeed, it is unfair if some good ICO will also be branded as fraudulent because they have been pulled by some fraudulent scheme in which they make the image of the ICO become ugly. The current Altcoins are live proof that there are many legitimate ICOs but we are not just relying on the legality of the ICO when joining them but we will see that these ICOs have the potential to make your money grow. .
Activity: 33
September 03, 2018, 05:10:04 AM
yes, it's true, i think with proper research you can minimize the chance to get scammed
copper member
Activity: 462
September 03, 2018, 05:08:06 AM
Hi there. I definitely agree. However, in order not to be scammed it would be best to do your own research, reviews, study the project, check their whitepaper and such. Most importantly, spend on how much you can afford loose.
Pages:
Jump to: