Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 2. (Read 3329 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
November 02, 2018, 12:25:46 AM
You can see that at this time most of there are many ICO scams and make it difficult for investors to invest in a project. I think that makes the Altcoin market price movement difficult to rise because of the many scammers at the moment. of course some ICO is not scam because only a few promising ICOs can be followed at this time and it is very difficult in found.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 12:10:50 AM
After one year of down market, lessons have been learned. Slowly, investors are aware of scam ICOs. Now scammers are somehow reducing in numbers and moving away from ICOs. Now, what's left in the market are real great ICOs. But, these ICOs are greatly affected by scams.
November 01, 2018, 11:36:23 PM
There are still many who would indeed be ICO could produce and what you discussed is quite interesting. but among the many existing ICO sometimes that the ICO has the less clear concept in the system and their journey. Although this certainly impressed real ICO playfulness and certainly quite bad. be reasonable when many say that this is a scam.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 11:10:35 PM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

Yes, some ICO is not a scam ICO, because it is good, great bounty campaigns. ICO's that is not scam is supportable, reliable and the team is always chat in the group, also the CEO is in the group, updating the information about the ICO. For me there are many good ICO out there you just need to research for it.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 01, 2018, 08:28:08 PM
Most of the ICO projects are having lot's of challenges in meeting their targets, and ends up getting dumped on listing.
This makes it a point of concern to investors, as they end up getting the crypto's of newly launched projects, cheaper after ICO's.
This has led to the increased suspicion of most projects as scam. The handling of the community by the respective admins are also contributing massively to this uproar. These actions coming from most of these projects can be attributed to the current bear market, but on a second thought, they're trying to protect their investments.

For scam projects?
Until ICO's starts being regulated, we'll continue having cases of fraudulent ICO's.
The strategies to knowing a real ICO is not far fetched from what you listed, but ICO's owned by existing businesses; seems a better way to go.

To stay clear of scam projects, it's always necessary to conduct personal researches on the resume of the team especially; that of the CEO; check their social media history and traffic; verify how executable the ongoing project are from their Github account; the records of their partners, etc.

Just e careful, you'll always stay ahead of their gimmicks! Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 07:58:59 PM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
One thing is that creating scam ICO projects is a very easy thing in cryptocurrency. Even if you check those LinkedIn and see the real details, it doesn't mean they can't just create a token and dump a month after trading.
copper member
Activity: 362
November 01, 2018, 07:58:34 PM
It is necessary to be able to choose good projects. There are many projects but they are lost in a large number of bad. It is necessary to look for.
Yes, I believe there are also a legit ICO here so it's not necessary for us to quit here because we believe that through our strategies and able to read there platform we can determined which is good to participate or involve.
Activity: 854
November 01, 2018, 07:54:01 PM
Some believe that the main problem of the ico is illegitimacy. However, we should look at a some of Japanese projects that are absolutely legal. Their market position is similar to others, it is terrible. For example, COMSA. Their idea didn't work. At the same time, a number of projects show quite good results. If the project is based on an idea that can be applied in real life, this is half the success.

And I think that this is the most difficult and demanding task, most of the projects have an excellent idea, but are not able to adapt it to real life, those who can do this will start a revolution in the cryptoindustry.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Crypto Depository Receipts
November 01, 2018, 07:41:31 PM
It is necessary to be able to choose good projects. There are many projects but they are lost in a large number of bad. It is necessary to look for.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 07:20:45 PM
Some are, some are not. I am still optimistic with the idea that majority of ICO's are sincere and has legit programs or projects to offer. Unfortunately there are also some who only create ICO's for the quick bucks. Now there is no concrete way of identifying which is legit and which is not. This only boils down to each of us being vigilant at all times.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
November 01, 2018, 05:22:49 PM
I think the first thing you need to pay attention to is the website. Many scammers use a website as a subgrive made from another website. It is necessary to carefully read about ICO. And most importantly, if some people write to you about email billing, or by personal message or somewhere else, this is most likely scamm. Real ICOs, expensive so do not PR
Activity: 238
November 01, 2018, 04:44:22 PM
I am sure that many ico are not fraud. But which ICO project is worth participating and promoting is another question. You should study their concepts and analyze their perspective for several days.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 01, 2018, 09:14:36 AM
Yes it is , there are too much ICOs being published these days and investors are lacking of interests to invest on a new project/s because there some of them are scam. Once the developers have run away , the ICO can be considered to be a scam and once this incident happens , some other ICOs are being discrimante to be a scam. Let us avoid these practice because there are still some ICOs that are legit and have the potential to improve the crypto industry.

No matter how good a project is, potential profit is always important for investors, but now ICO almost do not bring this profit, which negatively affects the market. In addition to this, there are many scammers, which further reduces the desire to invest with investors.
Merit: 101
November 01, 2018, 09:12:25 AM
of course not all ico are scam, in my opinion most people consider ico to be a scam because too many ico fail, this failure is usually due to not achieving the specified softcap, so the ico program is canceled
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 01, 2018, 09:11:52 AM
Of course some of them have a professional team with a working product and do not intend to deceive anyone , but unfortunately such projects are minority. The ICO industry has discredited itself by a large number of scammers and now the whole market is suffering from this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 01, 2018, 09:06:11 AM
Yes it is , there are too much ICOs being published these days and investors are lacking of interests to invest on a new project/s because there some of them are scam. Once the developers have run away , the ICO can be considered to be a scam and once this incident happens , some other ICOs are being discrimante to be a scam. Let us avoid these practice because there are still some ICOs that are legit and have the potential to improve the crypto industry.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 01, 2018, 08:57:13 AM
Honestly there are some reputable ICOs out there, we just need some little research to know those project that are not scam, because so many projects are with the purpose of scamming investors.
Activity: 196
November 01, 2018, 08:05:01 AM
I also believe that not all startups are fake and fake, so some of them can really make a lot of profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 01, 2018, 07:56:05 AM
indeed, there are a lot ofico projecs that are deceptive or scam now. but indeed we must be careful in following all the existing projecks. must be able to analyze the project more clearly to find out whether it is a fraud scheme or not

Of course there are still ICOs which are real and profitable. But these are hard to distinguish because of scam projects which are high in number. Determining which ICO are true are possible yet it requires careful analysis in doing so. This is the reason why there are many victims of scammers in the market.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 07:44:02 AM
most ICOS campaigns are scam the investors and the Bounties Hunter.Only some ICOS which you said not scam because They worked heartily and passionately in this market. We would expect scam campaigns  should remove from the community.
Pages:
Jump to: