Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 4. (Read 3329 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 12:00:32 PM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

Well you're correct man , some ICO are not scam and it's a legit and promising project but just be very careful and be sure to make thorough research , before investing on the project .
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY
October 18, 2018, 11:29:09 AM
I think most forum users understand that there are scammers like dirt here, but a worthy and successful projects exist and they can be found. You can make good money on them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 18, 2018, 11:16:48 AM
For sure there are several ICOs out there that have good intention and have good products that are solidly behind them and the teams are working tirelessly to make sure they deliver their roadmap and whitepaper
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 18, 2018, 11:15:07 AM
Thanks for the tips. Indeed there are still many ICOs that are legitimate and run by honest people. But they are getting rare nowadays. I follow the same methods like you mentioned also and luckily most of the ICOs I have joined have been a good experience so far. I may be disappointed with the actual price of the coin I invested when listed in the market, I am still happen that in the future when the price rises, I can exchange them right away as they are already listed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
I completely agree that there are projects that can not be considered scam projects, but there are, unfortunately, very few of them, because in most scam projects these are really scam projects.
Activity: 518
October 18, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
Some ICOs are not a scam, but you must be observant in order to determine what ICO is legit or not. You must have prior knowledge before engaging to investments or bounty campaigns to avoid waste of effort and profit. 
yes you are right because I myself saw many ICO projects that really materialized and provided benefits for the participants, and knowledge is indeed very important before deciding to get into the world of ICO with experience and high flying hours, it will be easier to assess and choose an ICO which gives profit.
Activity: 391
October 18, 2018, 10:53:24 AM
Some ICOs are not a scam, but you must be observant in order to determine what ICO is legit or not. You must have prior knowledge before engaging to investments or bounty campaigns to avoid waste of effort and profit. 
Activity: 350
October 18, 2018, 10:31:35 AM
It not a matter of been SCAM or not, it's a matter of been real as much as possible to deliver, giving the right ETAs, no hype bullshit.
Most ICO fails not because they are scam, but because they were too good to be true or the team too lazy to deliver, that's why like 90% of the ICOs are doomed to failure sooner or later.
This is true because even projects with an interesting idea fail. Especially since 2018 was not the best for ICO projects and the weakest left the market or died. The good news is that there are still strong projects that deserve attention, are promising and have great growth potential. This is evidenced by the fact that even today some projects collect hard caps and their coins are in demand.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
October 18, 2018, 09:45:14 AM
Due to the large number of new projects, it is difficult to find one that is truly promising and has potential for growth. Investing in new projects is always associated with risks, so you need to be careful. I always come up with a complex project selection for investment. You need to familiarize yourself with the project team, make sure that there are professionals in the team who, in case of difficulties, will be able to solve problems and take the project out of a crisis situation. You need to make sure that the project is beneficial and solves some problem, because only coins of a useful project will be in demand in the future. You need to make sure that the White Paper and Roadmap of the project is well-designed and looks realistic, without unrealistic promises. In this case, you can invest in one or another new coin.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 08:54:48 AM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

Roll Eyes

You're difinitely correct besides of several numbers of ICO as reported as scam atleast we have also some identified as legit ICO  maybe because they already found a solution to eliminate a scam I ICO .
Activity: 921
October 17, 2018, 04:44:28 PM
That's right, the number of good projects has not changed compared to 2017, but now bad projects have stopped collecting their investments, and this is good, because now the money of "smart" investors will go only to the best projects, and this should help the crypto market recover.
But unfortunately still bad and fraudulent projects collect quite large sums, instead of people investing in really good projects. I think that this is all because people really want to make a profit, and do not think where they invest their money, and the number of good projects is simply catastrophically small.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
October 17, 2018, 04:35:24 PM
That's right, the number of good projects has not changed compared to 2017, but now bad projects have stopped collecting their investments, and this is good, because now the money of "smart" investors will go only to the best projects, and this should help the crypto market recover.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 04:26:41 PM
Even with more points to vet in ICO we are still falling in scams ICOs, sometimes the ICO faces problems and obstacles to go on with their roadmap so  where do you put this ICO!
Activity: 392
October 17, 2018, 04:10:38 PM
Today there are very few good projects. In order to find such projects, we must study dozens of different ICOs. But I hope that the situation will improve in the near future.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

Roll Eyes

For me it all boils down to every one in the team. Even one in the team messes up, the credibility can lose in just a blink. I saw a few projects that fell because of this scenario. So if all can be act as one and the community supports with the good project they really believe nothing can stop it to soar.

You are right mate, as a quotes says "no man is an island" it means we really needs to go and go down beyond the level of our supporters and carry on with the investors because they are the most important so that we can see a success in the project and also a good way of trusting and creating friends.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 17, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

Roll Eyes

For me it all boils down to every one in the team. Even one in the team messes up, the credibility can lose in just a blink. I saw a few projects that fell because of this scenario. So if all can be act as one and the community supports with the good project they really believe nothing can stop it to soar.
Activity: 94
October 17, 2018, 03:42:26 PM
Such projects are not enough. A year ago them was much more. Cryptocurrency to the project will die soon if to change nothing.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 17, 2018, 03:39:36 PM
In my opinion which not every ICO tend to be rip-off, despite the fact that so far nobody may be in a position to differentiate if the ICO is really a rip-off or even not really, however, my personal guidance isn't in order to question the actual ICO, a person much better attempt to purchase a current 1 on the market, for example, ETH, BTC you are able to commit cash You're presently there through purchasing cash once again inexpensively as well as promoting from a costly cost, while you need to wait around, however, a minimum of you will get the revenue.
Activity: 364
October 14, 2018, 07:28:57 PM
There are many ICO that are left behind but a good project and neglected because some of ICO has a tagged for being scam. And this is why many investors afraid to invest and they just wait for the coin to be listed on exchanges.
Activity: 333
October 14, 2018, 07:12:15 PM
Yes. don't ask it like that. Because every project is Ico then how can flow the crypto world. You can find many good Ico by reading the whitepaper, also considering the project team, project output. 
Pages:
Jump to: