Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 9. (Read 3329 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 05:13:24 PM
Yh ooo, but some are because they belief some people has been having belief on the platform of ICO so they use that as means to scam. But some project are real and very lucrative to invest in and one can even participate in their bounty campaign
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 05:08:53 PM
Its really hard to determining good ICOs or scam ICOs. Crypto market getting more popular and some irresponsible people trying to take benefits and scamming people with fake ICOs. The best thing we can do is researching on internet about their team and their project by whitepaper

Try to make a difference in a group, from which you can earn money from the ICO, but most people think they can not, thinking like that makes you go backwards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 04:55:34 PM
Now there are a lot of non-quality projects on the market, but this does not mean that the market is cryptocurrency. I think in time there will be more extortion of blockchain into our lives then the price for cryptocurrencies will grow.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 04:37:39 PM
Truth be said, Coins on rare occasions are pure scams. For me the concrete obstacle frequently is usually a awful valuation proposition.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 03:56:07 PM
Many ICOs do not deliver due to the market situation, struggling with fund raising , having problems with listings
 and other obstacles. Some of them  are really scams. We have to make our research on them and for me those
 ICOs which do not  deliver on time, are not necessarily scams.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
September 15, 2018, 03:34:44 PM
a lot of projects are not scam. most of them are the long term projects and there is many people who do not uderstand that and crying "scam".
Activity: 378
September 15, 2018, 03:30:39 PM
There are lots of scams that are not a scam because they have a clear roadmap, talented developers, attracting the attention and investment of the community. But investing in ICOs is risky if you do not understand the project thoroughly and the project does not have the capacity to raise the value of the investment that is lost. When investing ico should also pay attention to the market situation, if the downtrend is currently not suitable to invest ico.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 03:12:51 PM
For me, cryptocurrencies and ICO are one of the best ways to earn big money and I do not even worry about the fact that it is quite risky. I learned how to choose the best and it seems to me that even if I make a mistake, I will not lose so much.
Activity: 98
September 15, 2018, 02:25:07 PM
Some people keep saying most ICO are scams and tagging most ICO as scam but it is not really so, though there are scam project out there but that does not mean you should tag most ICO as scam, because there are lots of outstanding geniue and unique project out there in which If you invest in them your lambo is not far from you.
Activity: 560
September 15, 2018, 02:20:35 PM
I, too, hold this opinion. I believe that there are still many useful and promising ICO programs in the crypto market today that offer useful innovations and useful technologies for the society. Another question is that it is not so easy now to obtain the necessary investments for their development, given the lack of money in the market.
Activity: 103
September 15, 2018, 02:11:38 PM
Yes at these times many ICO's are scam. You do not know which is legit and not . That's why we need to make extensive research before contributing in any ICO. I recommend Swachhcoin ICO for you to participate. This project has a great idea and the team is strong.
Activity: 115
September 15, 2018, 01:47:00 PM
Yes. Now there are a lot of scammers. but there are also normal projects. just need to more thoroughly and in detail check the projects before investing and participating.
Activity: 518
September 15, 2018, 01:34:45 PM
That's true. It is difficult to distinguish the good ICO or a scam ICO. As you say, many irresponsible people want to get any profits from this crypto investment. We have to understand the project that we are joining in well, we can know that by reading the whitepaper or visiting their official website.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
September 15, 2018, 08:41:32 AM
I do not have much experience to choose ico, I usually use ico rating websites like ICObench, ... I feel invested in projects with large amounts of money then we need to look carefully before deciding
The rating assessment is only based on calculations from the icobench team. Even though rating on a project is high or above of good on every ico's assessment site, it does not guarantee that the project will not become a scam.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
September 15, 2018, 08:28:17 AM
Nice shot, man! Every advice is useful and I think like you.
There are worth investing ICOs,but you've got to read WP carefully and OP is giving some advices regarding this. Read them carefully!
Activity: 252
September 15, 2018, 08:25:00 AM
I do not have much experience to choose ico, I usually use ico rating websites like ICObench, ... I feel invested in projects with large amounts of money then we need to look carefully before deciding
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 08:22:02 AM
Of course, they do exist. There are many really cool and promising projects that will definitely bring a lot of money to their investors. Here, you can check the list of good ICOs: https://icowatchlist.com/
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 07:14:20 AM
I am glad that I met such a positive topic on the forum. Despite the skeptical statements of many investors, the market still has many useful and promising ICOs that are not scammers. Just need to carefully choose a good team of developers, a ready product and a useful technology for society.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
September 15, 2018, 05:11:48 AM
Its really hard to determining good ICOs or scam ICOs. Crypto market getting more popular and some irresponsible people trying to take benefits and scamming people with fake ICOs. The best thing we can do is researching on internet about their team and their project by whitepaper
Activity: 42
September 15, 2018, 04:43:40 AM
There are really a lot of scams out there in the market. Be careful. Alway check their website, their communities, are they active on social media etc. Also, do you believe in their project etc. For example, I follow closely SciDex. They are creating a new type of smart contract generator for complex transactions. So that even regular businesses that need legally binding contracts can be on the blockchain. That’s improving the whole blockchain ecosystem, if you ask me.
Pages:
Jump to: