Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 10. (Read 3329 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 15, 2018, 04:31:22 AM
Many ICO projects now succeed if they are well developed; if they do not develop well, they will be identified as scams. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
September 15, 2018, 04:27:43 AM
Cool advices, basicly I am lazy to check Linked in profiles, but there are some advanced guys on this forum who can find scam. I've seen Woshib bounty manager was redtrusted for launching bounty of one project which Linked in profiles was copy pasted.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
September 15, 2018, 04:25:13 AM
Gone are the old days when ICOs are no jokes ,but now its the other way around , more luck is what's needed in crypto world now and back in the days all you need is hardworking and your cash for investing ,I think the only way out has not been detected yet ,there has to be a platform that will guarantee ICOs for investors so we won't fall for scam ICOs .I will wait patiently
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 04:18:48 AM
It's true that not all ICOs are scam. Some have genuine and legit intentions to raise money to develop their projects. But there are many scams nowadays and we must do extra research before we invest in any ICO
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 12:47:49 AM
That is really true, that some ICO are not scams , in the world of this ctyptocurrency that this technology are gaining popularity around the digital world, we can not deny that there are groups of people that abuse the popular of this tecnology , so this people will also launched some scam ICOs , but there are also good and can be trusted ICO ,it will now depends in us on how to handle this kind of situations in ICOs.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
September 15, 2018, 12:44:58 AM
there are also many who do not scam better if it is held or study 60 ICO so that it will know how to invest safely without own capital ..
Activity: 210
September 15, 2018, 12:38:32 AM
I have promoted many ICOs and in the end I got my share or reward. We are very careful in choosing the ICO project that we will follow. It is good that you mention things that must be done to choose an ICO. I also suggest checking the team behind this project and the manager too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 12:31:38 AM
There are plenty of icos that are not scam.  You just have to do a study about them.  The project vision, use cases, the team.  It would be best if you could meet the team members personally during events or roadshow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 07:32:11 AM
The problem is some investor just looking the team advisors as long as they are famous they will invest on ICO which is a wrong move
Activity: 26
September 14, 2018, 07:31:13 AM
That's right ! It takes time to see legitimate ICO , no wonder there are many Project who seeks for tokensale but in the end they will run . Remember never rely on ICO review sites because they are biased they are the reason there are many Scam ICO
Activity: 65
September 14, 2018, 07:26:28 AM
i totally agree, not all icos are scams but i stay clear of them totally. its quite amazing how people take every little opportunity and turn them into scams. now real projects that would need to raise funds for their projects cannot as there has been distrust planted in the world of icos as a whole. hence we all would miss out on some technologically advancing projects because of lack of fund raising.
Activity: 105
September 14, 2018, 07:22:39 AM
yep it was, especially ICO that reached hardcap or atleast half of their token sale. i personally got a good experience with insureum, from korean. and nebula ai
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 07:21:06 AM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
I absolutely agree with this statement. Among the ICOs in the modern market, there are still useful and successful projects that provide benefits to the community and demonstrate their stable development with excellent prospects for earnings for investors.
Activity: 154
September 14, 2018, 06:32:37 AM
It is very certain that some icos are scams and some are not scams. Its only when you research properly then, you can discover that not all icos are scams. Most of the big coins on coinmarketcap started with icos and raised funds for their projects.
Activity: 294
September 14, 2018, 06:12:41 AM
I fully agree with this statement. After all, not all ICOs in the modern crypto market are scammers. Many of them offer useful and functional technologies with good development potential. Of course, given the scammers, the choice becomes more difficult. But you can still find useful and promising ICO.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
RealtyReturns
September 14, 2018, 04:18:06 AM
There are plenty of icos that are not scam.  You just have to do a study about them.  The project vision, use cases, the team.  It would be best if you could meet the team members personally during events or roadshow.

Absolutely yes there are so many legitimate ICO it's just a matter of some consequences but they are really working on it, on our part we to established also our own strategy in order to follow successful projects so that we can't waste our time and the enthusiasm of participating here are always be strong.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 14, 2018, 04:17:52 AM
Yes of course not all the ICO is scam because some of my ICO I participated is a legit one and make investments grow last year. And also I experience that some ICO is scam after participating some ICO that's why I am very careful now on participating to and I stick to one bounty manager that are really care about his campaign he run to make sure that it won't be a scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 04:12:36 AM
I see many ICO which show that they raise some money (even millions) on their landing page. But when you go deeper (look at the smart contract on etherscan) you see that there are 3-5 token-holders and 3-5 transactions.

Are these scam guys hope that people will run to buy their tokens?
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
September 14, 2018, 04:06:18 AM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

Yes there are so many scams but like you, I do agree that not all ICOs are scam. I already promoted lot of ICOs and at the end I got my part or my reward. We just to be very picky with the ICOs that we are going to participate. It is good that you enumerate the things to do to choose ICO. I also advice to check the team behind this project and the manager as well.
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 03:58:20 AM
in fact, there is no information here any useful. Now 90% of all scam projects either do not collect money. and now everything is mostly for luck. Only with the arrival of the ICO regulation, the indicators change in the opposite direction
Pages:
Jump to: