Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 5. (Read 3329 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 11:05:01 AM
Certainly, there are so many quality crafted and supported projects that I think should not miss them. some projects, unfortunately, due to unfortunate investment problems are encountered.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 11:04:38 AM
You are right, there are still some great projects left on this market. And due to scam ICOs even these great projects cannot collect their soft cap. We need more trusted ICOs, that are going to benefit investors and not simply going down after the first exchange.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 10:52:35 AM
Some ICO is not a scam and it is true.
Some ICO is a scam and that is sad to know.
There are getting more numbers of ICO that are being a scam.
Investors are having their doubts to invest. which make the community more down plus the bear season.

Plenty of ICO are scam and few of them are legit but the worst scenery is we learned too late and we are already a victim of a scam , it seems very difficult to determine a scam ICO .
Activity: 252
October 14, 2018, 10:46:31 AM
I hope that companies in the future will go to ICO with at least a raw working product, and not with marketing paper. Companies have not even found a blockchain developers, but have already hired marketers and designers and are collecting $ 30 million for ICO. $ 30 million is for example the turnkey construction of a large wood processing plant with the number of jobs - 600 people. So here it is.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 06, 2018, 02:57:25 PM
I am very glad that there is a topic in which people, on the contrary, defend their views on the ICO, because lately many projects have begun to really show good results, but people still think that these are scam projects, but there are certainly not enough of these.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 06, 2018, 02:50:31 PM
This is the very essential steps to do if you want to invest in icos. But still you need more information and experience to spot a scam project. So it is always hard for a newbie to invest in ICOs or even in coins. The first think to do for a newbie is collect as much knowledge as he can then go for investment. In last few months the  quantity of icos is going too much big. That's why the number of scams are more. So they took general people's money and leave. So it's hard for a new investors to lose money. That's why be careful. And do some research before investment.

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 09:13:40 AM
Anyway, many people now have no money to invest, so it is not important whether it is scams. Of course, cleaning up these scam icos is definitely good for the long-term development of the entire market.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 09:08:42 AM
That's very true, not every ICOs are scam. There are still good, real, profitable ICOs out there that one can invest his capital on and make maximum profits from them.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
October 06, 2018, 08:58:59 AM
Some ICO is not a scam and it is true.
Some ICO is a scam and that is sad to know.
There are getting more numbers of ICO that are being a scam.
Investors are having their doubts to invest. which make the community more down plus the bear season.
Activity: 434
October 06, 2018, 08:56:37 AM
This is inevitable, if all ICOs are scams then ICO will disappear. There are very few good ICOs, and if you can find you will become rich.
Activity: 244
October 06, 2018, 05:40:28 AM
Nice suggestions by OP but scammers make them ready with this all factors & still get successful on scamming innocent Peoples. Take Example of IONCHAIN ICO, They were listed on ICODROP earlier & when they failed to verify their teams ICODROP delisted their ICO. But it was too late they already collected around 3000 Ethereum. When I did analysis of their social media community there were 22K members in the group & only 10 to 15 peoples were communicating only & rest were bots & same thing with their other social media profiles. So always don't go with the size of community this can also be trap, Just look for flow communication in the community with this you can conclude are with bots or real peoples?
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
October 06, 2018, 05:35:46 AM
There are definitely many legit out there. A lot of people who say ICOs are scam usually do not know the difference between failed ICOs and fraudulent ICOs.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
FinanceX Exchange
October 06, 2018, 05:31:28 AM
A lot of ICOs are not scam. The thing is you need to research it carefully.
Activity: 30
October 06, 2018, 04:03:38 AM
Nowadays, fraudulent ICOs appear more and more, scale up, record losses amount to hundreds of millions of dollars, which obviously makes the media lose faith and look unregulated. Correct for the industry of money. However, according to a study published by MIT by two authors Christian Catalini and Joshua S. Gans said they only found that 5-25% of ICOs are fraudulent. Investors can get millions of dollars, like CoinDash ($ 6.4 million), or even hundreds of millions of dollars, such as OneCoin ($ 350 million) or Ifan-Pincoin ($ 660 million).
First of all, we need to clarify some of the issues, ICO purpose is to call the capital? It's correct. Will ICO in the future bring about profit for investors? Yes, but only when the project is successful (with very low rates, about 1%). In fact, legitimate, legitimate ICOs are always aiming to create long-term value streams for investors, but they do not want to make as much profit as possible as soon as possible.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 06, 2018, 03:45:11 AM
I am fortunate to be able to see such an article, because at the beginning of my investment, no one taught me how to distinguish ICO projects, I have been subjected to many frauds!
Activity: 336
October 06, 2018, 03:35:41 AM
I prefer to invest in the project when it is already on the stock exchange and begins to trade. You can buy many times cheaper, and less risk. And at the ico stage, I look closely and watch how the development is going and how the team keeps its word.
Activity: 243
October 06, 2018, 03:25:56 AM
yeah indeed there are still some that are worth investing for despite more and more are turning to be a scam. many investor still gamble since it is a good way to find an instant profit. we just need to do our research before investing so that we will not be a pray to those scammers.
copper member
Activity: 168
October 06, 2018, 02:56:42 AM
Many are not scam but some still a scam, and we have issue that not all ico that couldn't get their project working are scam, some have good project but the soft cap are not reached or no full support from investors to make it work and people are found of following others like seeing much people talking about a project and don't their own research but just jump in and at the end get themselves to be blame why there many ico that need their support out there to make crypto great .
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
October 06, 2018, 02:46:34 AM
Some ICO is not a scam, there are more promising and profitable projects. Many categories in searching a good ICO projects by researching their platforms views, go to their link, and read their whitepaper to know how good their project. You can visit also their website.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 02:11:54 AM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
You are smarter person, I tried too. And that was very effective, A lot of project and almost 90% are scam. But there's a lot of ICO has good and very potential and also not scam. Good thing to know the legitimate ICO's that can gives to us a lof of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: