Pages:
Author

Topic: Some insight on ADA coin/Cardano - page 12. (Read 53074 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 28, 2017, 12:47:30 PM
Ada will also be available at a network of ATM machines in Japan. Starting with five locations, the network is planned to grow to about 25 ATMs within a year of Ada’s launch. A list of ATM locations will be added here as they become operational.

EXCHANGES THAT LIST ADA
Cardano

Cardano

Bitt (coming soon)

Cryptopia (coming soon)

so this must be the reason of its sudden revolution today. it went up to 0.09USD from 0.03USD that's a huge leap already. i guess banks are also involve to this exchange just as how XRP does, is it? not really aware of the ADA technology but congrats to its holder.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 05:47:48 AM
Ada will also be available at a network of ATM machines in Japan. Starting with five locations, the network is planned to grow to about 25 ATMs within a year of Ada’s launch. A list of ATM locations will be added here as they become operational.

EXCHANGES THAT LIST ADA
Cardano

Cardano

Bitt (coming soon)

Cryptopia (coming soon)
Activity: 1
November 26, 2017, 11:09:22 AM
Activity: 14
November 21, 2017, 09:34:14 PM
I'm getting to know more about this one. It seems very interesting but mcap is already insane imo. Why do you believe it is worth that much?

I don't think the mcap is too high. 350 satoshis seems to be its accumulation point. Also considering NEO has 3 times the mcap kinda puts things in perspective.
Activity: 35
November 21, 2017, 01:32:30 PM
I'm getting to know more about this one. It seems very interesting but mcap is already insane imo. Why do you believe it is worth that much?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I love this Game!
November 07, 2017, 04:24:39 AM
here too...reinstalled and works fine now...i am exitied about the reward era! Nice project...will buy more after the btc fork..
Activity: 18
November 06, 2017, 07:29:48 PM
i have heard recently about this  ADA coin Cardano and i think it's price is raising and gaining traction. am looking foraward to read more about it.

have you tried the wallet??

hello pleasepost exactly what to do cause the players in the systemare not responding which again makes me and many nervous
November 06, 2017, 06:24:13 PM
i have heard recently about this  ADA coin Cardano and i think it's price is raising and gaining traction. am looking foraward to read more about it.

have you tried the wallet??
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 06:22:19 PM
Hi all I am new here trying to figure out the Cardano/Daedalus wallet it just does not seem to work..??  The more important part for me as they as a Project Apparently are not concerned with the fact that many prob 50+% cant use there wallet, as they come back with=do this try that-really you created the wallet do you not test it and see what the majority of users see and even if your response is no WTH it has issues and you have not addressed them- No faith in your project for this YES simple thing- If you cannot code a wallet that works where in the heck does that say about the people behind your project seems/sounds like a duck
not to mention on the try this/that front the icon placed on desktop sometimes does not launch the wallet yet re-
installs it?Huh? try running the .bat file REALLY get a grip that's just ridiculous

That was!!! I reinstall from 0 and now it is working fine!!!  Wink
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
November 06, 2017, 06:10:06 PM
Activity: 15
November 06, 2017, 06:08:24 PM
Hi

The project cought my attention, one thing I would like to know is, if it's POS coin, can we stake it, and will there be masternodes, if yes, how many cois for a node?

Cheers
November 06, 2017, 06:02:05 PM
Hi all I am new here trying to figure out the Cardano/Daedalus wallet it just does not seem to work..??  The more important part for me as they as a Project Apparently are not concerned with the fact that many prob 50+% cant use there wallet, as they come back with=do this try that-really you created the wallet do you not test it and see what the majority of users see and even if your response is no WTH it has issues and you have not addressed them- No faith in your project for this YES simple thing- If you cannot code a wallet that works where in the heck does that say about the people behind your project seems/sounds like a duck
not to mention on the try this/that front the icon placed on desktop sometimes does not launch the wallet yet re-
installs it?Huh? try running the .bat file REALLY get a grip that's just ridiculous  if no one gets the simple point I am trying to relay it's this if a group of people offering the .... can't even copy code from another wallet that works and publish it--YOU should be scared!!
There are countless wallets for coin offerings with much less market cap and visions but they work--no need to go into C: etc///////
November 06, 2017, 06:16:57 AM
Hi,

I am using ADA Cardano wallet called Daedalus v1.0.3402. It takes so much time to sync with the network but it is working fine.

If it not connect at the beginning you would try to reload in options View>>Reload to get sync with the network.

Ugh! there's a FAQ section about daedalus on daedalus website itself. I suggest you read those, I've never had significant issues with the wallet. Works fine every time for me. Make sure as well you have a decent internet connection.

I have a decent network connection, about 300Mb. Maybe it is about sync, I don't know.
I have reinstalled the app in my windows and daedalis is connecting to the network...

Like I said, check daedalus FAQs. I suspect you have issue with your time sync on your PC, you may need to update the internet clock.

In logs appear the following error:

[2017-11-06 10:50:58:0009] [debug] Connection Lost. Reconnecting …
[2017-11-06 10:50:58:0792] [error] CardanoClientApi::syncProgress error: {
  "stack": "Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8090\n    at Object.exports._errnoException (util.js:1026:11)\n    at exports._exceptionWithHostPort (util.js:1049:20)\n    at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1081:14)",
  "message": "connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8090",
  "code": "ECONNREFUSED",
  "errno": "ECONNREFUSED",
  "syscall": "connect",
  "address": "127.0.0.1",
  "port": 8090
}
[2017-11-06 10:51:00:0020] [debug] Connection Lost. Reconnecting …

The date and time are fine, I have erased all config and started again from 0.
Activity: 252
November 06, 2017, 05:06:45 AM
Hi,

I am using ADA Cardano wallet called Daedalus v1.0.3402. It takes so much time to sync with the network but it is working fine.

If it not connect at the beginning you would try to reload in options View>>Reload to get sync with the network.

Ugh! there's a FAQ section about daedalus on daedalus website itself. I suggest you read those, I've never had significant issues with the wallet. Works fine every time for me. Make sure as well you have a decent internet connection.

I have a decent network connection, about 300Mb. Maybe it is about sync, I don't know.
I have reinstalled the app in my windows and daedalis is connecting to the network...

Like I said, check daedalus FAQs. I suspect you have issue with your time sync on your PC, you may need to update the internet clock.
November 06, 2017, 04:26:24 AM
Hi,

Activity: 812
Merit: 509
November 06, 2017, 03:44:19 AM
Cardano definitely seems like one of the most intriguing projects out there since it is one of the only ones that is actually backed by research at a top level. However, it's just got no interest at the moment with investors.

Really needs to step up in terms of promoting, in my opinion.

Price has been steadily decreasing as well.
November 06, 2017, 03:19:21 AM
Hi,

November 06, 2017, 03:14:21 AM
Pos
Information around this coin is very great but isn't price too high for supply on bittrex? Their max supply is too high.
Just compare with
Verge: 16.550.000.000 supply - $0.008  - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/
Ada: 45.000.000.000 supply - $0.02 - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/

That is overpriced man. Don't fell into trap!

they have raised 109000btc during the ico

and they have a good project with a big communoty to support them ( i m talking about investor )

i don t think the price is hight

Do you have any proof?? I mean link to some thread here ot ICO site? Its look like they came from "another world"
that's also what I wanted to see how come that the coin was already inside trex without any noise here inside the forum, I'm very interested on
how this coin started and whos the investors that taking advantage by now, for sure they are enjoying from what its showing by now, lets keep
watching and maybe buying a little will make us rich from this project.

The sale never happened in the US so it is little to no details here. Sale happened in Asia last year, most buyers are in Japan and nearby countries. How about research more. All of the sale breakdown/proceeding are available on their website, they're pretty transparent about it.
November 06, 2017, 02:45:47 AM
Hi,

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008
CEO of IOHK
November 02, 2017, 02:19:15 PM
Try daedaluswallet.io/faq and submit your logs
Pages:
Jump to: