Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon we would not need banks - page 23. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 11:42:30 AM
Standalone cryptography is worthless. You can not spend it for regular things without converting it into cash, and for that you will need the bank.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 05:06:28 AM
This is impossible for several reasons. Fiat is the foundation of today's economies, so abandoning it will be difficult. Maximum, what can you expect, this is the parallel existence of two systems - the banking (fiat) and crypto currency.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 05:00:12 AM
For me banks will not exit in that way but they will adopt blockchain technology or Cryptocurrency is possible. For my opinion banks will still remain because there are people still living in the remote areas and don't have access on the internet and they have no idea about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 97
September 06, 2018, 04:28:03 AM
Banks will always be there because not all people are interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:42:47 AM
Hi, everybody. Banks will always be because the blockchain Institute will not be able to replace them completely. We will observe how events will develop.
Activity: 154
September 06, 2018, 03:37:29 AM
If banks disappear what will happen to people where they will carry their money 80% of the people of the earth still simply do not know what cryptocurrency and even more so how to use it.
Activity: 420
September 06, 2018, 03:30:57 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

People slowly understand the concept of bitcoin and almost countries now adopting bitcoin. Once the world will adopt blockchain there will the possibility that we no longer needed the banks., especially those medical and humanitarian institutions  in the world.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
September 05, 2018, 10:16:26 PM
I do believe that banks became irrelevant when the peer to peer consensus of the blockchain proved to be just as efficient and secured compared to that of a banks'.

Nonetheless, i think banks will continue to be an integral part of the financial system of any country. As we all know that both banks (centralized) and cryptocurrencies (decentralized) have their own advantages and disadvantages.  More so at the current stage we are in. Blockchain may be as promising as it may sound but establishing, developing and migrating on this technology is more costly than the conventional centralized database infrastructure. Perhaps the best scenario we will see in the near future is that of banks utilizing the blockchain technology.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
September 05, 2018, 10:11:11 PM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
I think that it is impossible to happen soon, because to change a long-lived generation is very difficult. I think Crypto still needs a long time to develop widely around the world. There are currently too few people in the Crypto market. We need to be patient and wait for 10 more years to get better results.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
September 05, 2018, 10:04:15 PM
I think the bank will still stand for a long time because the world population still needs it. When, when switching from a bank to digital currency technology, it means that all the world's population must have adopted or used this technology, while the fact that this happens is that this technology cannot reach the wider community. still need time.
Well i think we cannot predict what will happen to the bank in the near future. If crypto rise and many people believe on it, maybe we can earn a huge amount of profit and at the same time we can considered crypto as a new bank of the new generation because we can hold our profit or maybe our capital by our self and we can see it anytime anywhere.
Activity: 53
September 05, 2018, 10:04:04 PM
Exactly in future times we don't really need a bank, that is the concept of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency to eliminate the traditional banking system to serve less fortunate people that cannot afford to open a bank account due to strict compliance and very high initial deposit the mission of crypto is to let everyone to have their financial freedom.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 09:58:06 PM
I think the bank will still stand for a long time because the world population still needs it. When, when switching from a bank to digital currency technology, it means that all the world's population must have adopted or used this technology, while the fact that this happens is that this technology cannot reach the wider community. still need time.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 05, 2018, 09:51:45 PM
we, as crpyto member? or we all people?
i still need bank, i cant buy some stuff with crypto here. not all people know about crypto, and we still traditional market to make transaction, buy something.
im not sure if this world will change from fiat to cryptocurrent, its impossible. crypto still need fiat for their price, and people need crypto for their income.
Activity: 784
September 05, 2018, 09:40:59 PM
Yes, in some other peoples perception. They think that bitcoin investment kept in wallet addresses are better than banks. But some other people dont think that wallet addresses are better than banks, because banks has a good benefits than cryptocurrency, banks can give annual percentage and other savings bonds. Unlike bitcoin investment has not.
Activity: 110
September 01, 2018, 11:47:20 AM
I think it is not so soon. Because bitcoin is not legal in any country. And many country's people are not about bitcoin. So i think it will take time to get the bitcoin instead of the bank.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 11:38:14 AM
Banks will not become extinct anytime soon it will take a long time before the world will go crypto if even it will ever happen but its good because we tackle about that this time to inform each and every of us. Cryptocurrencies can change the financial system completely.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
September 01, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

We are having so much Innovation in fintech through startup projects. These will ultimately point out and replace the Banks negligence and irresponsibility and avoid the huge charges for transfers between countries.
Activity: 228
September 01, 2018, 08:42:47 AM
If ever bitcoin allows to all country it will happen don't need a bank maybe 1-2 decade the bank will not going to be use by the people to store a money and when the crypto is stable it's possible to not use a banks.
Activity: 317
September 01, 2018, 07:35:11 AM
Yes soon that is my goal to see that bank dont needed, and all of people is using bitcoin or blockchain i think it will going to happen 10-20yrs from now i hope im still alive that time to see it
Activity: 27
September 01, 2018, 07:26:55 AM
It is a future issue when the crypto market is stable. We will not need a central bank. Perhaps the independence of cryptocurrency was noted.
Pages:
Jump to: