Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon we would not need banks - page 26. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
August 29, 2018, 04:02:14 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
Roger Ver is not an authority in cryptocurrency. He may be the CEO of BCH and own a lot of it but his words do not count much. Also, how will the true value of cryptos be known if paper money do not exist? Not possible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
August 29, 2018, 03:54:21 AM
There will still be conventional banks even if the whole world turn to cryptocurrency. This is so because it is not only withdrawing and deposit of money that is  being done in the banks, others like loan, payments of bills, selling of stamps ,securing of luxurious items and time deposits and government  bonds issuing. So banks will still be there for some of these things.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 03:53:54 AM
crypto still needs to be accepted and it also that will take a while.many country still see crypto as a threat to financial policy and this has led to some of them banning crypto. It's fiat currency that we keep at banks and so if everyone has moved to crypto then we will have no use for fiat anymore.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 03:47:23 AM
The presence of blockchain and crypto help us no longer depend on the bank anymore and if the government accepts bitcoin as legal money, the bank will no longer be meaningful. But I think the government will never let this happen. Because the bank is mostly owned by the government.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 03:44:02 AM
if the use of bitcoin is increasingly widespread and many people use bitcoin in transactions, the bank will no longer be useful because everyone who uses bitcoin has its own bank
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 03:26:54 AM
I do not know how banks can disappear from our lives, it's too old and a popular place to store your savings. Many people simply can not live without banks.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 29, 2018, 03:26:44 AM
it will be a long time before we will not need banks anymore. i hope this will be true someday but it a long long way from happening. crypto still needs to be accepted and it also that will take a while. then the adoption needs to kick in. and then we will see slow changes. imo
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
August 29, 2018, 03:21:46 AM
i am of the same school of thought that we will get to that point when we no longer need the banking system, because if you agree with with me, we were promised cashless society, where all transactions will become digital. Gradually we are approaching that era. And when that that era comes, the banking system will be less relevant.

I totally disagree with you. Banks will not disappearing. We need banking system even if we have this cashless society growing in the future. Banks are still one hell of a institution that totally eliminating them will have a disastrous effect on any countries specially their economy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 03:17:44 AM
i am of the same school of thought that we will get to that point when we no longer need the banking system, because if you agree with with me, we were promised cashless society, where all transactions will become digital. Gradually we are approaching that era. And when that that era comes, the banking system will be less relevant.
Activity: 197
August 29, 2018, 03:07:00 AM
in my opinion there is no way that in the future there will be no banks. banks are needed especially in business. crypto  money is just a half of banks in the world. and i think that idea is never gonna be happen.
Activity: 336
August 29, 2018, 02:31:09 AM
There will be no banks you say?Huh
I don't agree with this. How can there not be a bank. I don't think any government will close down all banks just for crypto. What will happen then to the illiterates who can't go digital??. What will that mean to a country's economy??
Activity: 147
August 29, 2018, 02:26:09 AM
I'm thinking if banks are no more, it means that fiat currencies too will collapse and this won't happen easily. It's fiat currency that we keep at banks and so if everyone has moved to crypto then we will have no use for fiat anymore. Besides development is not at the same level in all countries and hence it will take a long time to move away from banks.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
August 29, 2018, 02:21:20 AM
if he is talking relating to cryptobank taking the place of traditional bank I think that will be unrealistic. eventhough billions of people still remain unbanked, however alot of people are still out there that do not know anything about bitcoin. many country still see crypto as a threat to financial policy and this has led to some of them banning crypto. many cryptobank project have not been successful despite having goal oriented whitepaper. crypto can not totally take the place of fiat
Activity: 224
August 29, 2018, 02:21:07 AM
may be it is true that bitcoin is the good enough but banks will be there to operate normally people believe that banks is the safe place where they keep their savings and it is easy for the old people too they keep their pension in banks and receive some interest over this money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
August 29, 2018, 02:15:12 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
the bank will definitely remain. because not all use crypto. and people will be confused about how to use it and it will take a long time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
August 29, 2018, 02:04:13 AM
The world is really growing fast every day with a new technologies and mobile apps which Blockchain are involved to make it transparent, therefore, it work faster by using bitcoin, for any transaction as long the third party accept bitcoin wallet. Which more faster than going to bank with stress.
Activity: 48
August 29, 2018, 01:51:07 AM
The banking tradition are running from the ancient age and people of every country has deep faith on this system and it is not possible to elope this tradition but bitcoin may include in this system.
Activity: 106
Merit: 11
August 29, 2018, 01:20:57 AM
I think it is impossible, because the currency of a country itself is unlikely to be replaced by the presence of bitcoin, but if the banks collaborate with Bitcoin later it is possible, because it can be a stepping stone to make the economy in the country better again.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
August 29, 2018, 01:13:45 AM
I don't think like that, I think the bank will continue to be trusted by the public in saving their money, and the bank will continue to operate for a long time, because not everyone knows and believes in crypto.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
August 29, 2018, 01:11:42 AM

Only fool like you and that CEO will believe in that crap,and you really think that cryptonians will buy that story thinking that CEL OF THAT DAMN COPYCAP BITCOIN CASH Is talking?lol nothing is truthful if the words caming from them.

Banks will adapt the crypto technology in future so theres no serious thing about crypto taking over all of this because banks will live witj crypto
Pages:
Jump to: