Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon we would not need banks - page 27. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 01:01:11 AM
I want to tell you that it is very possible and that in the future there are no banks the technology that we have here at this moment if it is applied as we would have our banks in a PC or a telephone or a table or any device or even included in paper and in multiples ways even in a micro chip and today we do not need banks and people are stopping going to the banks everything we do electronically the ones that are crazy are the banks that do not ally how to stop the change to the new technology making media attacks and its platform but as it is distributed all over the world and it is anonymous it is impossible to track and which has them crazy, the best thing is to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
August 29, 2018, 12:21:21 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
This is a very stupid statement. The main thing is that the states can not do without banks, because they need to conduct all through the banks that are related to the economy and its financing, all the implementation of the country's budget, financing of social programs, everything goes through the banks. Therefore, the state will not take any measures to change the existing status of banks and, as it were, who did not state the other, the banks will fulfill their very important role in society. In this case, the Crypto-currency will not play such an important role, it is likely that it will be widely used only by citizens.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
August 29, 2018, 12:18:01 AM
Such profess of not needing a bank is out of too much excitement. This may never happen in the foreseeable future. Even the most crypto friend countries do not make such proposal. The space should just work on improving the currency feature of the coins and widen the use to a larger community. When it is accessible and easy to use by every individual then it becomes more indispensable.  
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 12:17:34 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
Anyone is free to predict anything. But the Bank will not become extinct in the near future. because there are so many people who have been tied up with banks like borrowing money, or guaranteeing goods to banks, and until now the bank is still the favorite of people to save their money. I think they will change their business model to adopt the situation and continue to do thieves as they do now. The way Rogar predicts does not affect the banking system, the same way as Warren Buffet's negative predictions do not affect the cryptos.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 29, 2018, 12:09:21 AM
when crypto with blockchain has been received 70% and is used by the world population, then they already have their own bank in their hands with a secure wallet that can be applied to all payments and businesses. this is crypto's future
More interested adoptions can make things possible, facts remains that banks still existing due to people who still cater their services, people who doesn't embrace changes and will let banks to continue to prosper, if blockchain succeed with the stable system and more government support this innovations then
business between big banking services will switch with people who loves holding their money with blockchain technology.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
August 29, 2018, 12:00:22 AM
Technologically, crypto could replace any Bank in the future, but this will not happen too soon. One of main constraints of crypto is adoption rate. There are still a lot of people that did not hear yet about Bitcoin or altcoins. When adoption rate will increase significantly, I think banks will start feeling more threatened.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 28, 2018, 11:57:41 PM
Well it's now matter of time. Technology has give banking system to our mobile phone. We can transfer money or do anything that's related with the banking system very easily by our mobile apps.
After introduction of crypto trading, people prefer crypto currency rather than hard money.
So, yes one day will come when we won't need any bank.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:53:21 PM
As a forum member stated previously, Bitcoin Cash does not belong here and what their "CEO" (btw, I never heard there is a CEO for BCH") says does mean anything.

In terms of the banking system, I believe there will still be Central banks and commercial banks and investment banks in the foreseeable future.
Cryptos, especially Bitcoin, will co-exist with the Fiat and Central banks.
As long as the regimes exist, so do the Fiat and the Central banks.
It is hard to believe that those establishments and the "old money" would give up what they already have.
I think the Bitcoin stands for the "new money", and it is a revolution to the global financial system.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 05:12:27 AM
when crypto with blockchain has been received 70% and is used by the world population, then they already have their own bank in their hands with a secure wallet that can be applied to all payments and businesses. this is crypto's future
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
August 28, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

The facts that occur in the field say another. Acceptance of crypto currency as a payment tool is still a difficult obstacle to solve. So in my opinion such statement is just a bluff.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
August 28, 2018, 04:59:12 AM
Yes due to fast growing of bitcoin sooner or later banks will disappear and they will use bitcoin in their transactions.But it will take  a long process for us before it was happens.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 04:51:24 AM
Is p2p trading still valid? I think the bank only acts as an intermediary or controlling the transaction. Maybe my opinion is subjective.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
August 28, 2018, 04:48:31 AM
Yes it is possible to happen but ot would take a couple of years for this thing to happen in the real world. Some people and mostly the elderly rely on banks and cash and are not that open yet to online cryptos so it may need some more convincing to some.
Activity: 8
August 28, 2018, 04:44:09 AM
Hope can happen soon Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 04:24:22 AM
I hope that this will happen in the future but I do not think that this will happen soon Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 04:21:23 AM
well, it's gonna be exciting for all the bitcoiners perhaps, eventough not all of us in this world using bitcoin so it might quite confusing for the others. If bitcoin can goes world wide as easy as we thought, then it will be much better than now.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 04:13:12 AM
because the bank also needs a transaction to sell the token that we will do, never regret it and it certainly takes a long time and is too saturated to wait for it if there is no bank again surely bitcoin will die.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
August 28, 2018, 04:05:51 AM
The Bitcoin revolution is yet to cut across all the nation's of the world  especially in less developing countries (Africa countries).there are lot of uneducated people that has high population that can't operate or access the internet of things . this is just the challenge the SEC is having which disturbing to them if everyone knows how to read and write and operate the internet of things.until this issue is address bitcoin will not replace bank.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 03:54:00 AM
Because of the very fast growing world we are in, the digital era is keep on a very progressive actions, and now, we all know and aware that as the days goes by, there are lots of people keep on knowing and eventually engaging in the crypto currency community. Because of the digital wallet, there is a high possibilities that in the future, people will not need banks to store their money but rather an online wallet which is secure and much convenient to use.
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 03:48:22 AM
I won't say he is bluffing. What I will only say is that people won't depend much on the banks in future.
Pages:
Jump to: