Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon we would not need banks - page 28. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 03:28:40 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

this is just a joke, if that's true what the world will be like. can't you see the reality that happened?
that we will always need banking even though crypto is a more promising business. interesting fact, that each country has fiat currency and is protected by law. so, I think that is nonsense
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 03:15:17 AM
What? CEO bitcoin? Who is that? not is bitcoin is stand alone? The world is going crypto or just bluffing? Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. But I hope what willn happen tomorrow that is the best for cryptocurrency.
Well I beg to disagree but this is impossible and I can't fathom that it will really happen. I know we all love crypto currency and it has a special place in our heart. But we need to accept the fact that banks has already put its place on the governing institution. It can't be dissolved as easy as that so it will be with us until the end of time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 02:59:56 AM
Impossible bitcoin member do not need the bank, look how you can make deposit your money to be bicoin balance and how can you make withdrawal with your bitcoin become cash money. we are always need bank and hope bank could not close for deposit and withdrawal bitcoin to cash money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
August 28, 2018, 02:57:59 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
I do not think the bank will collapse in the future. Because the bank has become a familiar part of everyone. The rich and the poor put money into the bank for interest and money. That is great and Crypto is not capable of doing that. There are too many scams and no good security.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 02:47:40 AM
Banks are not going anywhere. I don't like any banks, but less try to be realistic here, the banks are there for a reason, and the world are not going to chance to a bank less world any time soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 28, 2018, 02:32:30 AM

Newspapers can write anything, it's just another news throw! As you imagine the existence of a world without banks-it's ridiculous and unrealistic - it's a Huge sector of THE world's economy which is simply impossible to ignore.
And if banks disappear what will happen to people where they will carry their money 80% of the people of the earth still simply do not know what cryptocurrency and even more so how to use it.
I agree. This seems like pure bullshit in my opinion. A world without banks is tough to imagine since we have become way too dependent on banks in many ways and this will not change anytime soon. Cryptocurrencies are helping people conduct financial transactions online in an anonymous manner and provide an alternate financial option when compared to banks, but this definitely does not mean that banks will disappear or anything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 02:23:41 AM

I think banks are doing their best to circulate the money in the world and banks will never disappear because banking industry is expanding day by day and there is no other competitors.
Activity: 5
August 28, 2018, 02:21:40 AM
It's just like communism is great in the ideal world, but not feasible in most capitalism countries. Crypto and blockchain can transform the way people do economics, but the authority still has the power and incentives to slow it down.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 28, 2018, 01:16:11 AM
We will still need banking but it will evolve to include the cryptocurrency economy and blockchain tech. I see how many new projects cropping up that are merging traditional banking with crypto and banks are now getting on the blockchain bandwagon as well. More and more things will change in this sector but yeah traditional banking as we have known it to be the last 100 years or so is about to get a makeover and it will become more and more inclusive of people who never before had access to traditional banking or financial products and services. Now banking will be done with just a mobile phone and an internet connection.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
August 28, 2018, 01:07:14 AM
Standalone crypto is literally worthless. You can't spend it for regular things without converting it to cash, and for that you would need banks.
Activity: 112
August 28, 2018, 12:52:12 AM
the world can adopt the digital currency but for me I think its impossible for us not to use banks. because still they also need banks to cooperate with their operations to exchange the currency of the money to withdraw it from digital wallet and still banks has an important role in economy
Activity: 54
August 28, 2018, 12:22:11 AM
What? CEO bitcoin? Who is that? not is bitcoin is stand alone? The world is going crypto or just bluffing? Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. But I hope what willn happen tomorrow that is the best for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
August 28, 2018, 12:19:32 AM
State primarily need the banks to plan, lend and develop the economy of their country. If someone thinks that he can do without banks, let him do without them. However, the state and a certain part of the population of each country without banks will still not be able to exist. Even different forms of non-cash payments are made through banks. I do not know how much I need to be self-assured in this, to say such things. Have we already completely switched over to settlements in the Crypto currency? Crypto currency will never replace either cash or other forms of non-cash payments. Crypto currency can exist only as an auxiliary form of non-cash settlements and nothing more.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
August 28, 2018, 12:12:27 AM
I do not agree with what you have to say mate, don't ever underestimate the importance of banks in one country,  history has shown us how banks has a very big role in the whole world. For me, the bank will still need by somebody and still exist  no matter what happens.
Activity: 84
August 27, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

yes maybe they don't want to bother going to the bank, just sit at home, everything can be done with crypto, that's what many people want right now, because of the many conveniences of crypto ..
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 11:37:42 PM
Cryptocurrency is still at infancy stage and it is false to state that we wouldn't be needing banks. Even if it takes 100 years, we will still need banks to help in facilitating some transactions such as depositing and withdrawing from an exchange accounts or for conversion of crypto into fiat and vice versa.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 11:16:40 PM
Maybe it happend because bitcoin is decentrailized network and many advantages so probabaly we do not need banks.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 10:09:25 PM
I don’t think that the banks will disappear or people deal through cryptocurrency soon. Even if the banks disappear, there will be another agency like banks appear. 

Our assets (whether for trading or storage) need to be protected, and banks can do this while cryptocurrency can not.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
August 27, 2018, 10:01:17 PM
I think even in the future we need banks, this institution will keep our money safe. Bitcoin is just a think that need tangible thing like banks to make the transaction and make it easy to access by many people, bank is one of the easiest way to buy and withdraw money thru bitcoin that is why bank will remain as bank in the future.
it would never be happen and i know thay it don't allowed by the government. we know that the price of the cryptocurrency is not stable. that's why we need banks. to prevent the high chances of taking a risk. if the banks are gone, the supply of the bitcoin will be shortage and the security of your money will be lessen compare if you put your money in banks
Activity: 252
August 27, 2018, 10:00:23 PM
in my own opinion its better to have banks because there were we save our money earned from bitcoin atleast we have physical money stored and seccured because we cant tell what happen in the internet or our accounts might get hacked better save atleast some of earnings in crypto . Save money for your childre for their future .
Pages:
Jump to: