Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon we would not need banks - page 24. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 01, 2018, 07:25:51 AM
Banks will be always and everywhere. Perhaps, money will change and everything will look different, but banks will never disappear. People will never stop trusting banks.
Well i believe that if crypto will rise and many people still believe on it in the future maybe I would say that the bank will disappear or maybe bank will also ingage on crypto. But I think itvis now really too early to predict, I believe that there will maybe so many situation may come on bitcoin feild and we can't predict all of it.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 07:00:51 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
do you mean to delete a bank and replace it with a cryptocurrency entirely?
it is very impossible that happened.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 06:59:35 AM
Banks will be always and everywhere. Perhaps, money will change and everything will look different, but banks will never disappear. People will never stop trusting banks.
Activity: 70
September 01, 2018, 06:36:58 AM
I dont think so but i need banks for all now, because people now a days is so secured in they money and without banks they have many problem about money, but now as we see theres so many upgraded and new technology in our world.
Activity: 29
September 01, 2018, 05:49:35 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

I think it will be difficult to exist since the bank is the institution especially when we talk about our financial aspect. The banks perhaps cannot be changed by the new technology.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 05:37:08 AM

I'm not sure, until now it never happened. I think we all agree that banking is still very much needed until the next few decades. and the main factor, the financial world must have regulations that are the legal umbrella. and crypto doesn't have that.

Exactly. Also banks now are much recognized by some people most especially by businessmens. They are more confident to invest in banks rather than in cryptocurrency. Maybe the reason for this is they are afraid on it's volatility. Perhaps if bitcoin could be legalized, then probably that's the time we won't need banks anymore.
Activity: 61
Merit: 3
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 01, 2018, 05:36:28 AM
In the future it might be. But i think goverments would not make it easy for people to just rely on bitcoin. Banks are a big part of a countries economy.
Activity: 322
September 01, 2018, 05:26:35 AM
Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
Perhaps it is. But I also think that banks have just lost confidence and people will keep cash.
Activity: 90
September 01, 2018, 05:22:15 AM
Bitcoin is currently a known name. Shortly after the name of the virtual currency has expanded its name. And you can move forward in front of them. But I think that no matter how much Bitcoin is known, the bank will always need it. There are many countries that do not accept Bitcoin. So what will they do? And not all people will ever use Bitcoin, it is not possible. Maybe many people will use Bitcoin in front of them. But the bank will need it.
Activity: 490
September 01, 2018, 05:02:07 AM
It may very well be that development is currently going at a very fast pace, and even other problems in this area do not have time to cope with the problems and pressure.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
September 01, 2018, 04:59:01 AM
We can use crypto and digital wallet to store our money but still it does not mean the we will not going to need the banks. Of course the participation of the banks is really needed especially that some of the bitcoin exchanges or local exchanges using banks for payments and transferring your money to their system using the banks.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 04:46:53 AM

I'm not sure, until now it never happened. I think we all agree that banking is still very much needed until the next few decades. and the main factor, the financial world must have regulations that are the legal umbrella. and crypto doesn't have that.
Activity: 100
September 01, 2018, 04:38:38 AM
Banks are such an organization that will offer mountains, and in the end you can stay with nothing.  They can find employment in any case.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
September 01, 2018, 04:28:50 AM
The world can go to crypto but it will take a while. I do not think it can be soon because not all countries have heard about crypto nor blockchain. It will take much effort to achieve this.

This is true. It is far from reality as of today. We can focus on the positive effects the bitcoin can offer as of this moment. For now, we can enjoy using bitcoin with some of our transactions. Slowly bitcoin will reign around the world and that is the time that maybe the banks will be gone.
Activity: 84
September 01, 2018, 04:28:29 AM
You forgot about the bankers. I think they will not be happy with this, and therefore will in every way oppose the bitcoin. Perhaps the owners of banks are to blame for the fact that the price for it so dropped compared to last year.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 04:27:01 AM
I think that will happen when everyone uses crypto in their daily lives, if there are still many people who use cash money, the bank will still be needed because the bank distributes money to the public

it sounds like bitcoin will replace the currency in the world
I disagree and don't believe it will happen , because I still consider bitcoin to be a currency but only investment choices like gold
Activity: 26
September 01, 2018, 04:08:18 AM
The transaction is based on the p2p principle. Banks only occur when the exchange is converted.
Activity: 16
September 01, 2018, 04:08:12 AM
It means that they develop something which is very relevant and the new technology for the world not to depend on banks. This would proved that they can make the future of this world towards something on "banking" to "non-banking" institution.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
September 01, 2018, 03:54:34 AM
I think that will happen when everyone uses crypto in their daily lives, if there are still many people who use cash money, the bank will still be needed because the bank distributes money to the public
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 01, 2018, 03:46:52 AM
If someone does not need banks, it does not mean anything. Banks are always needed by the state and it will never close banks, as banks serve the economy of any country. Seysas, in fact, banks have become part of the state and while there will be states, banks will work. Therefore, all these conversations that the banks will soon disappear, have no basis.
I think that could happen if there is another option to replace the position of fiat as the main currency. for example you can use bitcoin to pay anything. of course you can live without a bank but all you need is a wallet to store your bitcoin. because you spend daily needs with bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: