Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon we would not need banks - page 29. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 27, 2018, 09:53:58 PM
I think even in the future we need banks, this institution will keep our money safe. Bitcoin is just a think that need tangible thing like banks to make the transaction and make it easy to access by many people, bank is one of the easiest way to buy and withdraw money thru bitcoin that is why bank will remain as bank in the future.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 09:39:38 PM
yap in the future it could be without the need for bank services
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
August 27, 2018, 09:32:15 PM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

The statement was made last year by Bitcoin Cash CEO, Rick Falkvinge. Watch the interview here: https://www.thedailyliberator.com/bitcoin-cash-ceo-wont-need-banks-anymore/

But you see, decentralization and being centralized both have their advantages and disadvantages. Yes, bitcoin has already proven that it is possible to author a transaction without a validating central bank. And it was effective. Transaction amounts are validated, transferred and recorded. In this aspect, banks became irrelevant.

But can we really take the banks out when they offer a guaranteed percentage of deposit insurance in the event of any disaster while bitcoin has none? That is the question of pursuit.
I agree with your argument that not all transactions will be made possible by bitcoin that will occur between banks, bitcoin and cryptocurrency will work together to build a stable and conducive economy by complementing the three systems
copper member
Activity: 301
August 27, 2018, 09:30:10 PM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
Source? Who is the "CEO" of bitcoin cash? Roger Ver maybe? If yes lock the topic and pass, no need for further discussion  Lips sealed
Yes, I agree with you. We do not need to continue this discussion because news sources are not available and this will lead to wrong opinions from everyone.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
August 27, 2018, 09:26:43 PM

The statement was made last year by Bitcoin Cash CEO, Rick Falkvinge. Watch the interview here: https://www.thedailyliberator.com/bitcoin-cash-ceo-wont-need-banks-anymore/

But you see, decentralization and being centralized both have their advantages and disadvantages. Yes, bitcoin has already proven that it is possible to author a transaction without a validating central bank. And it was effective. Transaction amounts are validated, transferred and recorded. In this aspect, banks became irrelevant.

But can we really take the banks out when they offer a guaranteed percentage of deposit insurance in the event of any disaster while bitcoin has none? That is the question of pursuit.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
August 27, 2018, 08:33:12 PM
Exactly! We have already our own banks in our mobile devices and it is much safer because you can use your money without any going to banks anymore, you can send to anyone without going to banks anymore, that is the power of being decentralization.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
August 27, 2018, 08:07:43 PM
in my opinion it will not happen if bank is beaten by bitcoin, because we can see that bank is the place that see and analyze money circulation in a country, but maybe cryptocurrencies will be the second currencies, first is the fiat in every country
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
August 27, 2018, 07:43:26 PM
Banks are not going anywhere. I don't like any banks, but less try to be realistic here, the banks are there for a reason, and the world are not going to chance to a bank less world any time soon.
I haven't set my foot in my bank in more than 10 years, all my bills are set up to be paid automatic and I can control it all in my web bank, and I use a fee less Visa card when I go shopping. This work smoothly.

We still going to need banks to let the everyday economic run. Blockchain currencies are still on a testing level, and what ever you have of wealth in crypto can chance price overnight, this is way to unstable for any country to introduce.

Cut the money we use end up on a blockchain run by the government or central banks. Yes it cut, and I'm sure the government would love to run that surveillance on there citizens. But we would still have banks as middlemen.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 07:39:04 PM
CEO? Where is the source? Can you prove what are you saying? You are the only one who saying regarding CEO. In the future we still need banks even we have cryptocurrency because here in my country some of banks they know how to accept and embrace the new technology like cryptocurrency or bitcoin so banks will never remove.
Activity: 30
August 27, 2018, 07:38:41 PM
Is it feasible? Yes! but no that soon, its really going to take a while because there are more things to be fix to achieve that. Although its an obvious truth because that is the exact issue of the government in some countries....
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 07:23:53 PM
I think we always need a bank to transaction or save the amount of money we have, but for the future with sophisticated technology it could happen that we will not need a bank.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 07:13:39 PM
I agree with his statement because this is a reality, everyone will be bored with fiat, not profitable, saving assets in the bank will only make it lose because of a lot of administration.

but, when we store assets in bitcoin, of course, the value will have the potential to make a profit.

Some banks, in Argentina, Japan, USA, Russia, and Venezuela accept bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 07:05:43 PM
I think that is very unlikely if we don't need a bank and I think it's just bluffing, the bank will still be needed throughout the world.
Activity: 98
August 27, 2018, 07:03:04 PM
I think it is an expression of hope, or he has got more profits so he can free himself from the bank, although I am not optimistic that it will happen in the near future because this is a big change, it certainly needs a long process and time, much more instability in the economy in the beginning because of that change, but I think people are now smart enough and quick to accept chang
Activity: 101
August 27, 2018, 07:01:02 PM
I think people will still need a bank because the security risk is less than the e wallet, many e-wallet burglary cases have happened lately and e-mail is one of the media that is vulnerable to attack because it has access and linkages with your e wallet.
Moreover, the national financial system also requires banks as a central economic system in each country, if there is no bank, the circulation of money will not be controlled.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 06:53:05 PM
I don't think it will be possible for crypto to displace banks entirely, crypto can not do with bank, crypto can be running along side bank but what i want is for the adoption of crypto to increase.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
August 27, 2018, 06:51:29 PM
I think that banks will still remain in our lives and cryptocurrency will help them to develop at a higher level.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
August 27, 2018, 06:47:54 PM
I don't think banks will be deleted from the system. Obviously, cryptocurrencies will be banks when they are widely used in the world. Probably some of the banks will evolve, banks will use blockchain technology, continue to work with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 06:36:36 PM
That is very true because of the use of digital currencies which we people will use it as form of medium to make payment in their daily transactions.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 06:33:18 PM
I think it won't be happening. Bank has a different purpose in society. It lends money to some investors to start their own businesses. It serves as storage to some who are saving their money for the future of the family. So I don't conclude that we won't be needing banks anymore in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: