Author

Topic: 🚀 Sportsbet.io - Proud partner of Southampton FC 🚀 - page 922. (Read 392957 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 108
SATURDAY TREBLE BOOST!!! Manchester City, Atlético Madrid and Manchester United!

Are you ready for some super Saturday soccer? Just one hour until Man Utd face Burnley, why not make it a Treble for the day?!

Burnley v Manchester United
Atlético Madrid v Girona
Manchester City v Newcastle

Make a treble Multi-Bet with ONLY Manchester United, Atletico Madrid and Manchester United as the Match Winner selections on the 1x2 market and we will boost the price to 2.50!

For more info
CLICK HERE!!!

I'm a huge football fan mate and based on current form and the league positions what with the end of the season rapidly approaching, that looks a decent treble on paper at a good price.
I am beginning to think these boosts are sort of fixed to make it look like you are going to make something back in these sort of promotional betting boosts.
But in reality you are not.
Lionidas, I know you're not being serious mate what with the fixed comment but on paper, it was a decent treble. Man Utd had to pick-up the 3 points, the Man City game is obviously live now and nobody in their right mind would not fancy them against a struggling Newcastle team and that obviously left the losing game with Atlético and they are flying high in La Liga with excellent league form coming into this.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
SATURDAY TREBLE BOOST!!! Manchester City, Atlético Madrid and Manchester United!

Are you ready for some super Saturday soccer? Just one hour until Man Utd face Burnley, why not make it a Treble for the day?!

Atlético Madrid v Girona

Make a treble Multi-Bet with ONLY Manchester United, Atletico Madrid and Manchester United as the Match Winner selections on the 1x2 market and we will boost the price to 2.50!

For more info
CLICK HERE!!!

I'm a huge football fan mate and based on current form and the league positions what with the end of the season rapidly approaching, that looks a decent treble on paper at a good price.
Just too bad that Atletico Madrid ruined it early on for this boost already.
One of the manchesters are still to go but it is pointless since one of the picks you had to made already lost early on.

I am beginning to think these boosts are sort of fixed to make it look like you are going to make something back in these sort of promotional betting boosts.
But in reality you are not.
Just look at the austrailian open on as well.
That one was a loss for anyone who took them up on that boost from a small amount.
The original odd for Del Porto was 1.71x and they only boosted it to 1.85x and not the 2.00x like they normally would of done.
And he lost!

Not worth it one bit, but this is my humble opinion.
Do what it is that you wish fellow gamblers! Grin
Activity: 318
Merit: 108

Atlético Madrid v Girona

For more info
CLICK HERE!!!

legendary
Activity: 2633
Merit: 2881
Make winning bets on sports with sportsbet.io!

Atlético Madrid v Girona

For more info
CLICK HERE!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 122
Hello, i have make a deposit today and got many Confirmations but i can't bet and can't withdraw my Money.
I have try to open the chat but it doesn't work in 3 Browsers, then i have mail three times and got no Answer.
What is going on? My User name is the same as here, please have a look on my Acccount and fix the Issues.
I am trying the whole day to contact you and to get and Answer this is ridiculous, you are wasting my Time with that.
Please have a look on your Mails, thanks in advance and best regards

Hi Indiana,
Just sent you a PM, I have had the guys check your account, you should now be able to bet and withdraw.
Cheers
What did happen to this players account in the first place after he made a deposit anyways?
Does this usually happen?
And why did you need to contact the support team when the player tried to connect to them via chat/email/& on here? Undecided
legendary
TENNIS PRICE BOOST!!! Elise Mertens!!!

Grand Slam tennis is back! Melbourne, Australia hosts the return of the top ATP and WTA players to the outdoor hardcourts for over two weeks of ace action!

3 from 4 of our promotional players have come through with the win, let's see how Elise goes!
We are serving up a Price Boost on Elise Mertens as she takes on Alize Cornet in Round 32.

Make a bet on Elise Mertens on the Winner market and we will boost the price from 1.50 to 1.80!

For more info
CLICK HERE!!!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
For what do players need a treble boost if they can get 100% cashback?

For what do people need your posts when they make no sense?
Are you able to quote the part that does not make sense?

Just give up dude, you're annoying and you're not helping anyone nor is anyone willing to pay you.
100% cashback is no help?!?

You even did not read the article you are complaining about?

How the hell do you not get bored by this, you constantly spam and no one ever considers you legit.
Why have 100s of victims joined our Pending cases and regularly ask for our help in Game Protect not qualified account issues?

Are they mentally ill or are you a blatant liar?

Btw, the signature you are spamming is on the Curacao licensing scam operators list and 100% cashback for FortuneJack is possible!

How about this and who will pay your spamming then?

I don't mean to get involved, but the guy is right, your post about treble the bet doesn't make sense.  I think it's because English is not your first language, some of your posts are awkwardly written.
What is treble boost up to 5mBTC? It is an extra value/money up to 5mBTC, right?

And Game Protect offers an extra value/money in the height of your deposits for the past 5 years! Why does this boost not make sense?

It this thread really crowded with shills? Do they need so many shills to get some customers?

I also note some of your offers are totally unfair, like trying to recover for people from Lockbet and split it 50/50 with you whatever you recover.
If you consider that victims were not able to get 10% in cash for their balance during the final phase, to give them 50% is indeed unfair. But for us it was more important to get proof of the fraud scheme instead of getting more money. Wink
Hi Sportsbet.IO

Has the system that went down crediting deposits to accounts been fully updated yet? The backlog seems to still not have credited all of the deposits it missed during the down time.

Has deposits been fixed at the site yet?
The last thing I would want to happen if I was to deposit. I would like to be assured my balance would be credited even if I put in a 1mbtc deposit because as we all know the blockchain is very slow and it still costs over 0.0009btc to send in a reliable amount of time.

Hi Lionidas
Yes deposits are working fine, did you encounter an issue? Please PM me if that is the case.
Cheers
No there were none just from what others were saying about theirs. Just do not want to put bitcoin into depositing and finding out that it will take forever for it to register on your end is all.
I am pretty sure every player on your site is worried about this happening because matches are at a set time so if the deposit is not being seen on your side of things, then they can be delayed and they will miss the match they wanted to bet on for being the whole reason for them to deposit on the site in the first place. Undecided
Activity: 853
Merit: 144
Looks like I was partially correct CoolBTC

Activity: 853
Merit: 144
The 1st set will dictate this match, so I may wait for the Live play  Cool
If the American can break the Spaniard's powerful serve early, he should be able to drag this to 4 or 5 sets.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Querrey had a good off season, should be a solid bet vs Lopez!

I hope so. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him! Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Querrey had a good off season, should be a solid bet vs Lopez!
legendary
TENNIS PRICE BOOST!!! Sam Querrey!!

Grand Slam tennis is back! Melbourne, Australia hosts the return of the top ATP and WTA players to the outdoor hardcourts for over two weeks of ace action!

We are serving up a Price Boost on Sam Querrey as he takes on Feliciano Lopez on day one (Round 128 for you tennis buffs).

Make a bet on Sam Querrey on the Winner market and we will boost the price from 1.72 to 2.00!

For more info
CLICK HERE!!!
legendary
Thank you very much Sportsbet.IO for the fast Answers, now all is working and i can make bets on your Site  Smiley
Have a nice Weekend

You too champion!
Happy to help Smiley
Activity: 2
Thank you very much Sportsbet.IO for the fast Answers, now all is working and i can make bets on your Site  Smiley
Have a nice Weekend
legendary
SUNDAY TREBLE BOOST!!! Manchester City, Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain!

Just hours away from European leagues kicking off, have you made your picks for the day?

Liverpool FC vs Manchester City
Real Sociedad vs FC Barcelona
FC Nantes vs Paris Saint-Germain

Make a treble Multi-Bet with ONLY Manchester City, Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain as the Match Winner selections on the 1x2 market and we will boost the price to from 4.17 to 4.50!

For more info
CLICK HERE!!!
legendary
Hi Sportsbet.IO

Has the system that went down crediting deposits to accounts been fully updated yet? The backlog seems to still not have credited all of the deposits it missed during the down time.

The last thing I would want to happen if I was to deposit. I would like to be assured my balance would be credited even if I put in a 1mbtc deposit because as we all know the blockchain is very slow and it still costs over 0.0009btc to send in a reliable amount of time.

Hi Lionidas
Yes deposits are working fine, did you encounter an issue? Please PM me if that is the case.
Cheers
Hi Sportsbet.IO

Activity: 49
This site is great , used this a lot of times. But it is kinda slow..
legendary
NFL MULTI BOOST!!! Falcons, Patriots, Steelers and Vikings!

It's NFL Playoff time! Woooo!
Some big matches coming up tonight and tomorrow, have you made your picks?
Why not get behind this weekend's four favourites;

Atlanta Falcons @ Philadelphia Eagles
Tennessee Titans @ New England Patriots
Jacksonville Jaguars @ Pittsburgh Steelers
New Orleans Saints @ Minnesota Vikings

Make a 4 leg Multi-Bet with Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers and Minnesota Vikings as the Match Winner selections and we will boost the price to from 3.69 to 4.00!

For more info
CLICK HERE!!!
Jump to: