Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 7. (Read 237207 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Patrick,

Thanks for your reply.

When I use tweaking profil 10 I've some Invalid job appears.. I don't know why. I have Sapphire RX Vegas 64 Nitro+ and when I look Doktor and you on tweak profil 10 you don't have invalid shares... Why i'm getting this ? (In 1h I've got 3/55 invalid)

Something wrong with my config ?

Another question, in that case where you don't have to pay electricy what kind of config can we use with our cards to get the best and stable performance ?

Thanks!

Hi Mate!

So because of the invalid shares:

It can happen, but mostly the servers or the pools are the reason. Just have a look at the "Stats". It could also be that the pool is in another region, YOU might have looked? Maybe the wrong port?

It could be the internet connection which might be too slow, it could just be the wrong server or wrong region from the pool as described above.

Your attitudes I believe are the same as mine.

These are my "Start Settings":

setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
@echo off
cd% ~ dp0

SRBMiner-CN.exe --config config \ config-normalv4.txt --pools pools.txt

AND

{ "id" : 0, "intensity" : 124, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2, "tweak_profile" : 10},

do you have others?

Topic high performance: (without thinking about power consumption)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AiuqbS6gbPW6IsT7p8QmgB6GrfIphHzB/view?usp=sharing

We are now @2450 H/s Tongue
OverdriveNTool settings:
P7 1680Mhz / 1000mV - P3 1100Mhz / 923mV

So I did not manage to do more without a crash at the moment. HAHA

Greetings
Patrick
Activity: 3
@doktor83 Would you mind sharing the mem tweak settings for Profile 7? Much appreciated
Activity: 136
Hi @doktor83
Is there any relase plan for linux?
Activity: 28
Hi Guys!
I've been working on the constellation MiningRig Vega64 for the past 2 years - water cooled and fe cooled mix.

With the following settings and setup:

SRB Miner 1.9.3.
Windows 10 (1803)
Adrenaline Driver 18.6.1
ASUS B250 Mining Expert
8x Vega64 - WATER cooled // 4x Vega64 FE

Today I spent the whole day testing my rig again and again and again, and was able to reach the following values:

Highest daily value: 2346 H/s
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uYAECE4AHwyW87EuXRnN7DFuBFH4PWBO/view?usp=sharing

Settings CONFIG:
{"id": 0, "intensity": 124, "worksize": 16, "threads": 2, "tweak_profile": 10},
{"id": 1, "intensity": 124, "worksize": 16, "threads": 2, "tweak_profile": 10},

POWERTABLE settings:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E13BCCLTxWO6yf4sGDfVG93XAiw-HRE7/view?usp=sharing
Download LINK:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UDGf8JcuKY4mFrSiFdrcWeYd24Gh2rtT/view?usp=sharing

(IMPORTANT: Then adjust the values in the OverdrivnTool for P7 and P3 to: 1435Mhz // 966mV and 1100Mhz // 923mV

I have now searched for a strong and stable attitude and personally changed something. I have also tried to reduce power consumption a little, but it comes with P7 (mV) from 950 crash of the system. So 966mV I think is the safest and option, with P3 (mV) 923 is very close, as I have a lot of experience with P3 (MhZ) of 1100, where they have set in the old PowerTables between 905mv and 915mv, that often crashed the system.
Maybe those are not the best values, but I'm pretty happy. Wink I am always happy to work on it and reach new heights in mining with my Vega`s.  Roll Eyes

I worked for a long time with the TABLE // P7 - 1408/915 and P3 - 1100/905, but unfortunately I had to realize that these are no longer stable or I could not find a stable version and I tried a lot.

I hope I could possibly help, you can always send me a message.

Best regards
Patrick

Hi Patrick !

That's what I've with my config :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NeA_xZSNHb0ztyQ05SygDjfXp3DezStL

So I don't understand why are you using this config if you have less H/s than me ?

When I try your config I have less too.

Hi Mate!
Thx for your reply!

I know well that it is possible to clock the bars even higher, but of course it costs more electricity! Wink

I'm from Austria, where the price per kilowatt is about 0.21 € (cent). So not very cheap, of course I could too
my graphics cards to 1750Mhz clock (WaterCooled), but the cards should work longer, haha  Grin
I personally think of it as "middlething" .. I said yes there are higher values possible, but not every person has low electricity prices. Wink

Of course I will continue to try other options and continue testing.
I am currently working with 2x ENERMAX PLATIMAX 1700Watt power supplies and have found that the power consumption with higher version of the SRB-Miner has continued to increase.

I can still remember that earlier versions were about ~ 180 watts / Vega64 card, now we are now at ~ 210 - 230 watts per / card;)
Of course, there were also allgorythm changes, which increased the power consumption in any case.

I've seen your values that you've tested 3 graphics cards, I have 12 pieces, that's of course another big piece. Where you just have to take care of a lot more so that the system does not break or collapse  Roll Eyes

My personal aim is to get high performance, but to consume less power.

So step by step.

anyway THANK YOU!

Greetings Patrick

Patrick,

Thanks for your reply.

When I use tweaking profil 10 I've some Invalid job appears.. I don't know why. I have Sapphire RX Vegas 64 Nitro+ and when I look Doktor and you on tweak profil 10 you don't have invalid shares... Why i'm getting this ? (In 1h I've got 3/55 invalid)

Something wrong with my config ?

Another question, in that case where you don't have to pay electricy what kind of config can we use with our cards to get the best and stable performance ?

Thanks !
Hi,

Need some guidance. I have Rigs with RX580 - bios moded.
I was mining Cryptonight algo - Tube for quite some time. My rigs were with Blockchain AMD drivers and SRBMiner 1.7.3 - I have very small problems with rigs, from some time the miner software crashes but is something like once in a 2-3 days. I just restart the miner software and continue to mine for another 2-3 days. When it crashes my rig is  ~140 W till i restart it. SRBRestarter does not work for some reason probably because see that the process is ON /crashed but is not absent /

I decided to upgrade the miner with the last version first without changing the drivers. And all the problems started every night at about the same time all rigs stop sending to the pool but they continue to draw full power from the wall .
I tried to set --minrigspeed but the miner works at full power just not submitting to the pool  so the string does not work for me /pool is https://bittube.miner.rocks/

Then I changed the drivers with 18.5.1 but without luck - the problem stays. It works for most of the day but then stops submitting to the pool and continues to draw full power from the wall /and not 140w like with 1.7.3/

Current setup is
SRB Miner 1.9.3
Afterburner 4.5.0
AMD Driver 18.5.1

Screenshot https://pasteboard.co/IrsHrzW.png

Also have similar problem. Use to be 24/7 stable ~0.1% HW errors.
Been mining TUBE on and off so I can't figure out exactly when the problem started but I think after SRBMiner v1.8.8.
Happens after 1-3 days of mining, then all of a sudden starts spitting out 100% HW errors, continues retrieving jobs from pool but doesn't restart.

Current setup:
5x Vega 56s (no bios mod)
AMD drivers 18.6.1
SRB Miner v1.9.3 (Run through AwesomeMiner + Remote Agent if that makes a difference, although never used to be a problem)
Parameters: --ccryptonighttype bittubev2 --cgpuid 0,1,2,3,4 --cgpuintensity 56,56,56,56,56 --cgpuworksize 8,8,8,8,8 --cgputhreads 2,2,2,2,2 --cgpufragments 1,1,1,1,1 --cgputweakprofile 5L,10L,10L,2,9L --cgpuheavymode 2,2,2,1,2 --resetvega --enablegpurampup --nobinaries --preparedata

Still trying to figure it out with low clocks ~900mhz atm but still same problem.
--nobinaries doesn't help.
 Huh

Hiho Guys!
I have read your reports, so
1.HW Error's: comes from my experience, directly from the chips, by overheating or if the ventilation ducts are dirty with dust.
I would also try to reduce some of the performance and to test if it might be because of it.
It's just a constant game. HAHA
2.Crashes after 2-3 days: Unfortunately, I have no direct answer or experience, I would only have tips:
Is the MiningRig connected alone or on its own power distributor? Are there any other devices in the circuit? The European standard current distributors usually only have a power distribution of 3680watt. Have any parts been changed or rebuilt lately?
Would also recommend to see if the graphics cards are clean and dust-free.
Maybe a Windows setting? Such as standby of the hard disk, maybe turned on? Screen saver activated? Sometimes these things make problems.

Unfortunately, I also have the experience that PSUs after a long time, the performance can no longer hold.

I can only give the tip to unscrew the card case and clean carefully with the vacuum cleaner or a brush and once every 2 months at 24H continuous operation.

If you / you already do this, then the chips are already very stressed, can also happen from overclocking or if it is just too hot in the room´s and the chips reach 60-75 degrees possible.

And please pay attention:
The RECOMMENDED versions currently are:
ADRENALINE 18.6.1
SRB 1.9.3
Latest WINDOWS 10 (1803)
(I would also recommend keeping BIOS up-to-date)

All other versions are a matter of luck, I would not recommend!

I hope i could help you, check this out.

Best regards
Patrick
Hi Guys!
I've been working on the constellation MiningRig Vega64 for the past 2 years - water cooled and fe cooled mix.

SRB Miner 1.9.3.
Windows 10 (1803)
Adrenaline Driver 18.6.1
ASUS B250 Mining Expert

Today I spent the whole day testing my rig again and again and again, and was able to reach the following values:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uYAECE4AHwyW87EuXRnN7DFuBFH4PWBO/view?usp=sharing

Settings CONFIG:

POWERTABLE settings:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E13BCCLTxWO6yf4sGDfVG93XAiw-HRE7/view?usp=sharing
Download LINK:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UDGf8JcuKY4mFrSiFdrcWeYd24Gh2rtT/view?usp=sharing

(IMPORTANT: Then adjust the values in the OverdrivnTool for P7 and P3 to: 1435Mhz // 966mV and 1100Mhz // 923mV

I have now searched for a strong and stable attitude and personally changed something. I have also tried to reduce power consumption a little, but it comes with P7 (mV) from 950 crash of the system. So 966mV I think is the safest and option, with P3 (mV) 923 is very close, as I have a lot of experience with P3 (MhZ) of 1100, where they have set in the old PowerTables between 905mv and 915mv, that often crashed the system.
Maybe those are not the best values, but I'm pretty happy. Wink I am always happy to work on it and reach new heights in mining with my Vega`s.  Roll Eyes

I worked for a long time with the TABLE // P7 - 1408/915 and P3 - 1100/905, but unfortunately I had to realize that these are no longer stable or I could not find a stable version and I tried a lot.

Best regards
Patrick

Hi Patrick !

So I don't understand why are you using this config if you have less H/s than me ?

Hi Mate!
Thx for your reply!

I know well that it is possible to clock the bars even higher, but of course it costs more electricity! Wink

I'm from Austria, where the price per kilowatt is about 0.21 € (cent). So not very cheap, of course I could too
my graphics cards to 1750Mhz clock (WaterCooled), but the cards should work longer, haha  Grin
I personally think of it as "middlething" .. I said yes there are higher values possible, but not every person has low electricity prices. Wink

Of course I will continue to try other options and continue testing.
I am currently working with 2x ENERMAX PLATIMAX 1700Watt power supplies and have found that the power consumption with higher version of the SRB-Miner has continued to increase.

I can still remember that earlier versions were about ~ 180 watts / Vega64 card, now we are now at ~ 210 - 230 watts per / card;)
Of course, there were also allgorythm changes, which increased the power consumption in any case.

I've seen your values that you've tested 3 graphics cards, I have 12 pieces, that's of course another big piece. Where you just have to take care of a lot more so that the system does not break or collapse  Roll Eyes

My personal aim is to get high performance, but to consume less power.

So step by step.

anyway THANK YOU!

Greetings Patrick
Activity: 28
Hi Guys!

SRB Miner 1.9.3.
Windows 10 (1803)
Adrenaline Driver 18.6.1
ASUS B250 Mining Expert

Settings CONFIG:

POWERTABLE settings:
Download LINK:

Best regards
Patrick

Hi Patrick !

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626
doktor83,
B2N is no longer supported?
Today program has stopped connecting to devpool srbminer.com:443, when b2n is mined. And  load on processor grows, then mining stops "there is no connection with devpool." Although  site srbminer.com works with my ip, cloudflare does not ban me.
But when other coins are mined, such as XMR, CCX, connection to devpool is good.

You are right, it was pointing to a non-existent pool. Going to fix it in 15 minutes, thanks for reporting!
Activity: 4
doktor83,
B2N is no longer supported?
Today program has stopped connecting to devpool srbminer.com:443, when b2n is mined. And  load on processor grows, then mining stops "there is no connection with devpool." Although  site srbminer.com works with my ip, cloudflare does not ban me.
But when other coins are mined, such as XMR, CCX, connection to devpool is good.
I decided to upgrade the miner with the last version first without changing the drivers. And all the problems started every night at about the same time all rigs stop sending to the pool but they continue to draw full power from the wall .
I tried to set --minrigspeed but the miner works at full power just not submitting to the pool  so the string does not work for me /pool is https://bittube.miner.rocks/

Then I changed the drivers with 18.5.1 but without luck - the problem stays. It works for most of the day but then stops submitting to the pool and continues to draw full power from the wall /and not 140w like with 1.7.3/

Current setup is
SRB Miner 1.9.3
Afterburner 4.5.0
AMD Driver 18.5.1

There is nothing that would restart the rig on a lot of compute errors (compute error = gpu and cpu got a different result for the same nonce), so --minrigspeed can't do anything here.
Your cards are hashing and working on new jobs , but they get all results wrong, that's why nothing is sent to the pool.

Are you guys using the tweaking profiles?
That could produce this kind of issue.

If you do, it would be nice to run the miner without it and see if this issue still exists. (use the --disabletweaking parameter).

The strange thing is that I have 4 rigs and they start almost at the same time at night around 6.30 AM - like something triggers them at this time /they are not in the same room and different power supply/electric phase - I have 3 phase electricity option and put rigs at different to distribute the load /.

I made little test - returned 3 of the rigs to 1.7.3 and they are working from 2 days but the 4th is with 1.9.3 and 18.5.1 and today again at 6.45 AM started to give errors

You say that no matter when you start the miner, on 4 rigs it will start spitting incorrect shares at the same time ? (6.30am).
I don't know any reason for this, there is no built in timer or something that would trigger this.

Could you please do this on the rig with v1.9.3 :
- remove video driver with DDU (very important to use DDU)
- install 18.6.1
- disable tweaking with --disabletweaking parameter

Can you upload a log from miner start somewhere and send me the link in PM, so i can inspect it ?
Also config file if you use it, or start parameters.
Thanks

Activity: 2
Hi,

I was mining Cryptonight algo - Tube for quite some time. My rigs were with Blockchain AMD drivers and SRBMiner 1.7.3 - I have very small problems with rigs, from some time the miner software crashes but is something like once in a 2-3 days. I just restart the miner software and continue to mine for another 2-3 days. When it crashes my rig is  ~140 W till i restart it. SRBRestarter does not work for some reason probably because see that the process is ON /crashed but is not absent /

Current setup is
SRB Miner 1.9.3
Afterburner 4.5.0
AMD Driver 18.5.1

Been mining TUBE on and off so I can't figure out exactly when the problem started but I think after SRBMiner v1.8.8.
Happens after 1-3 days of mining, then all of a sudden starts spitting out 100% HW errors, continues retrieving jobs from pool but doesn't restart.

Current setup:
AMD drivers 18.6.1
SRB Miner v1.9.3 (Run through AwesomeMiner + Remote Agent if that makes a difference, although never used to be a problem)
Parameters: --ccryptonighttype bittubev2 --cgpuid 0,1,2,3,4 --cgpuintensity 56,56,56,56,56 --cgpuworksize 8,8,8,8,8 --cgputhreads 2,2,2,2,2 --cgpufragments 1,1,1,1,1 --cgputweakprofile 5L,10L,10L,2,9L --cgpuheavymode 2,2,2,1,2 --resetvega --enablegpurampup --nobinaries --preparedata

Still trying to figure it out with low clocks ~900mhz atm but still same problem.
 Huh

The strange thing is that I have 4 rigs and they start almost at the same time at night around 6.30 AM - like something triggers them at this time /they are not in the same room and different power supply/electric phase - I have 3 phase electricity option and put rigs at different to distribute the load /.

I made little test - returned 3 of the rigs to 1.7.3 and they are working from 2 days but the 4th is with 1.9.3 and 18.5.1 and today again at 6.45 AM started to give errors
Activity: 5
Hi,

Current setup is
SRB Miner 1.9.3
Afterburner 4.5.0
AMD Driver 18.5.1

Current setup:
AMD drivers 18.6.1

Huh
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi,

Current setup is
SRB Miner 1.9.3
Afterburner 4.5.0
AMD Driver 18.5.1

check power connector and power wire
also check undervolt
compute error possible memory error
Activity: 2
Hi,

Current setup is
SRB Miner 1.9.3
Afterburner 4.5.0
AMD Driver 18.5.1

Hi Guys!

SRB Miner 1.9.3.
Windows 10 (1803)
Adrenaline Driver 18.6.1
ASUS B250 Mining Expert
2x Enermax Platimax 1700W ATX 2.4

Settings CONFIG:

POWERTABLE settings:
Download LINK:

Best regards
Patrick
Activity: 17
you have to have something not setup rite on the miner  because thats insane  SRB is prolly THE BEST one you can get  no only that  cast xmr is dead

Has to be the worst miner I have ever used. I get so many rejected shares. My has rate even though over 2K is meaning less at the pool. My hash rate is the same as when I used CASTXMR, but I made more money with CAST because I didn't have as many rejected and stale shares as SRB. Restart restart restart.. that is the answer??

What a joke.
Activity: 277
Merit: 23
Has to be the worst miner I have ever used. I get so many rejected shares. My has rate even though over 2K is meaning less at the pool. My hash rate is the same as when I used CASTXMR, but I made more money with CAST because I didn't have as many rejected and stale shares as SRB. Restart restart restart.. that is the answer??

What a joke.

tell us who's forcing you to use SRB miner and we will rescue you! right guys ?
Activity: 99

What a joke.
Activity: 6
2 minute tests with just 2 accepted shares are very accurate!

A good setup with perfectly tuned Vega's can do great on average and poolside, but not that great as you want to show here. Please don't try to confuse beginners here. I own enough Vega's and use both miners, both have their advantages and disadvantages. But you have a very big problem mate. If you really want to help, here or there, this doesn't matter, post your own real settings (not the copied ones from the Vega Mem Tweak thread) and don't hide behind the anonymity with your daily blabla.

post setings like DOCTOR?. he posted  tweeking setings for 10 step? he say posted but never posted setings here or AMD TWEAK topic. but he block AMD TWEAK.hmm.
i use pbfarmer seting and my vega block(etc i chg only RAS 28 t oRAS 32 and 1 gpu work)- every vega have diferent seting. but you know this if you try any setign with vega. AND this test not amd tweak test this test only give other solution with big HR and little power . before 30 day srbminer is very good miner- today srbimner nod good miner- TRM ias good miner today. Tomorow? mybe  JCE back and best who know....

You think this test is fake ( 3min only) ? post your here if you have better. Today i post test after 2-3 hour and what you say after this? hmm you not postet after 10 day. when i posted after 10 day you say not tested 30 day?

If you have 1 vega you know for TRM and if your vega not have identical HR like my test(+ - 2%) you not good setup your vega. Read my other post- before 1 yrs. i love srbminer but i hate DEV like DOCTOR. He stole -and use for all and give what? BLOCK AMD TWEAK.

see this test(2-3 min etc) srb mineron on this day have best HR. but this is past.
This is my post old 1 YEARS

INFO - TEST VEGA 56 PowerColor

3*Vega56 flashed to 64
Crimson-ReLive-Beta-Blockchain driver
SRBminer 1.4.9
GPU - 1442/1437/1407mhz 905-907mv
MEM - 1095/1100mhz 900mv

Cryptonight V7(monero)
"intensity" : 120  HR=6000 - 560W
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.prntscr.com%2Fimage%2FrK5kLVCPQQS89xDEIYhHgQ.jpg&t=601&c=FKvSCLfftQcJ3A

Cryptonight lite(aeon)
"intensity" : 235  HR=12900 - 570W
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.prntscr.com%2Fimage%2F23TkvCkvRMCvC9p2YhxiCQ.jpg&t=601&c=jzKrcqeLttCNog

Cryptonight liteV7(trtl)
"intensity" : 235  HR=12900 - 570W
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.prntscr.com%2Fimage%2FXb6WiZ1EQaS5UMmWq3KHuw.jpg&t=601&c=40wL1salqQB41w

Cryptonight ultraheavy-lightv3(ipbc)
"intensity" : 239  HR=11100 - 550W
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.prntscr.com%2Fimage%2FPeiajoLsTJO3Zwc1ZX8f8A.jpg&t=601&c=EecXYBVgOUeWpg

Cryptonight heavy(sumo)
"intensity" : 56  HR=4550 - 530W
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.prntscr.com%2Fimage%2F2xW89wB8SxaZeSWX1n6zjQ.jpg&t=601&c=F9A7K4vsm20wsA

Cryptonight artocache(arto)
"intensity" : 118  HR=5400 - 550W
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.prntscr.com%2Fimage%2FAopDRnW8R0m9EDnqyB8-aw.jpg&t=601&c=y0v-sXDjA4afqw

For all other AMD MEM tWEAK setings you have topic for this but this is universal seting for start...

Lucky Vega 64 or flashed 64 (Samsung):
--CL 19 --RAS 28 --RCDRD 12 --RCDWR 5 --RC 44 --RP 12 --RRDS 3 --RRDL 3 --RTP 4 --FAW 18 --CWL 6 --WTRS 4 --WTRL 9 --WR 15 --WRRD 1 --RDWR 18 --REF 17000 --RFC 248

Weaker Vega 64 or flashed 64 (Samsung) - use if lucky timings aren't stable:
--CL 19 --RAS 30 --RCDRD 12 --RCDWR 6 --RC 44 --RP 13 --RRDS 5 --RRDL 5 --RTP 4 --FAW 18 --CWL 6 --WTRS 4 --WTRL 9 --WR 15 --WRRD 1 --RDWR 18 --REF 17000 --RFC 248

Lucky Vega 56 (Hynix):
--RAS 22 --RCDRD 17 --RCDWR 4 --RC 35 --RP 13 --RRDS 4 --RRDL 4 --RFC 148 --REF 15600

Weaker Vega 56 (Hynix):
--RAS 24 --RCDRD 19 --RCDWR 4 --RC 35 --RP 13 --RRDS 4 --RRDL 5 --RFC 148 --REF 15600

i just chg RFC and RAS for testing . any gpu must start solo and test. after test and see just go on next gpu.

check it

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170902.new#new
rig r9 390x. win 8.1 drivers 16.3.2 dont start srbminer.

Benchmark mode
------------------------

Miner will benchmark every algo defined in algos.txt for 60 seconds and return r
esults
You can use these values for the 'hashrate' parameter in algos.txt
The benchmark will use configs you defined in algos.txt

Tweaking is not available in benchmark mode, sorry.

[2019-07-29 23:34:11] Compiling [normal] kernel for DEVICE BUS_ID[1]
error: Unknown attribute kind (45)
Для пpoдoлжeния нaжмитe любyю клaвишy . . .

Maybe try newer drivers..  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: