Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 8. (Read 237207 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
rig r9 390x. win 8.1 drivers 16.3.2 dont start srbminer.

Benchmark mode
------------------------

Miner will benchmark every algo defined in algos.txt for 60 seconds and return r
esults
You can use these values for the 'hashrate' parameter in algos.txt
The benchmark will use configs you defined in algos.txt

Tweaking is not available in benchmark mode, sorry.

[2019-07-29 23:34:11] Compiling [normal] kernel for DEVICE BUS_ID[1]
error: Unknown attribute kind (45)
Для пpoдoлжeния нaжмитe любyю клaвишy . . .
Activity: 158
Merit: 5
Since then ? I know there is some issue with this when windows changes time (pulls from NTP or user changes clock) - this happens rarely, but other than it should work fine. I will check it.
This thing is for sure, SRB says "1" minute regardless of what setting it is, it may think more / less minutes have passed if there was a clock change (my clock seems fine though), but it specifically says 1 minute still.

Have you tried with 1 's' (--maxnosharesent , not --maxnosharessent like you wrote). Also it's not set in minutes, you set it in seconds.

Ah, I had the option name correct in the command line, but I had no idea it was in seconds!
Code:
--maxnosharesent value (if no share is sent to the pool for x time, restarts miner. def. is 30 min)

Could be changed to:
Code:
--maxnosharesent value (if no share is sent to the pool for x seconds, restarts miner. def. is 1800 seconds (30 min))

Thanks Dok.

Theres a notice on the first page and in the readme that all parameters that take a time value are in seconds Smiley

Lol, sure, but as you might have realized from the many questions posed here, that's not how an averagely dumb brain works Cheesy . I personally skim for the part I need, that's how I probably missed that one. Still, it's good to be explicit Cheesy
Activity: 2520
Merit: 626
Since then ? I know there is some issue with this when windows changes time (pulls from NTP or user changes clock) - this happens rarely, but other than it should work fine. I will check it.
This thing is for sure, SRB says "1" minute regardless of what setting it is, it may think more / less minutes have passed if there was a clock change (my clock seems fine though), but it specifically says 1 minute still.

Have you tried with 1 's' (--maxnosharesent , not --maxnosharessent like you wrote). Also it's not set in minutes, you set it in seconds.

Ah, I had the option name correct in the command line, but I had no idea it was in seconds!
Code:
--maxnosharesent value (if no share is sent to the pool for x time, restarts miner. def. is 30 min)

Could be changed to:
Code:
--maxnosharesent value (if no share is sent to the pool for x seconds, restarts miner. def. is 1800 seconds (30 min))

Thanks Dok.

Theres a notice on the first page and in the readme that all parameters that take a time value are in seconds Smiley

Code:

Could be changed to:
Code:

Thanks Dok.

I think there's a bug with --maxnosharessent , Whether I set it to 5 or 10, it resets miner after only 1 minutes (and it says 1 minute in the log, not the 5 or 10 I'm setting..). Anybody else have a similar problem?

its been like that since the version it was added.

How start mining r9 390,290,270 CCN coin? I try, but dont work, r9 280, r9 fury work fine.

Those gpu's should also work. Give more info, which algo is that CCN coin, which miner version are you trying with?
A logfile would be very helpful.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
How start mining r9 390,290,270 CCN coin? I try, but dont work, r9 280, r9 fury work fine.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I think there's a bug with --maxnosharessent , Whether I set it to 5 or 10, it resets miner after only 1 minutes (and it says 1 minute in the log, not the 5 or 10 I'm setting..). Anybody else have a similar problem?

its been like that since the version it was added.
Activity: 24
Please add the new RandomXL algorithm for Loki. The algorithm name used by the miner is randomx / loki or rx / loki.

Loki has a new fork, block 321467 -> RandomXL loki-project / https://github.com/loki-project/loki/pull/675 Grin
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Who can advise what is the best coin for now on cryptonight to mining with 2gb rx 550 gpu's
i am dropped from mining for last half year

any coin with best price

monero haven bittube massary xcash conceal etc
OverdriveNTool fan control does not seem to work with the new AMD drivers, any workarounds?
Edit: Trying the Latest OverdriverNTool now, I guess there's hope. I wish SRB supports native gpu freq/voltage/fan control in future! When new algo madness resolves itself, may dok can lean on that.

ODNT 0.2.8 beta should work with the new drivers.
Sorry but i won't do any ADL stuff anymore, amd just likes to change those really frequently, and also everyone uses ODNT, so everything can be set there already.
OverdriveNTool fan control does not seem to work with the new AMD drivers, any workarounds?
Edit: Trying the Latest OverdriverNTool now, I guess there's hope. I wish SRB supports native gpu freq/voltage/fan control in future! When new algo madness resolves itself, may dok can lean on that.
Activity: 52
Hi dok,
Today Loki forking to RandomXL algo. Can you please check and add it for mining? Or you dont have intention to touch RandomX algo?
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Who can advise what is the best coin for now on cryptonight to mining with 2gb rx 550 gpu's
i am dropped from mining for last half year
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Appreciate all the effort going into this, dok. I'm sure the 5700 drivers aren't helping matters at all yet.

I have the same error message on my 5700 XT.

Enumerating OpenCL devices, please wait...

GPU0: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT [gfx1010] [8176 MB][CU: 20][I: 71.0][W: 16][T: 2][F: 8][BUS: 14]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU miner 1.9.3
DevFee ~0.85%

Press 's' to display stats
Press 'h' to display hashrate
Press 'r' to reload pools
Press 'p' to switch to the next pool
Press 'o' to switch to the previous pool
Press 0-9 to disable/enable GPU 0-9, shift+0-9 for GPU 10-19
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Algorithm               : Cryptonight V4 (CN/R)
Algo switching          : disabled
Coin forking            : disabled
Gpu watchdog            : enabled [normal mode]
Startup monitor         : enabled
Tweaking                : disabled

[2019-07-23 23:28:23] Pools defined -> 2
[2019-07-23 23:28:23] Please run miner as administrator to enable tweaking
[2019-07-23 23:28:24] Compiling [normalv4] kernel for DEVICE BUS_ID[14]
error: :0:0: in function cn0 void (<4 x i32> addrspace(1)*, i64 addrspace(1)*, i32, i64 addrspace(4)*): unsupported indirect call to function doKeccak

Press any key to continue . . .
Activity: 3
autoptimize options amd + nvdia  = %15 fasted thank you bro.

https://www.dosyaupload.com/rvZP
Activity: 17
PhoenixMiner is having problems because claymore hasnt released it yet LOL   

Appreciate all the effort going into this, dok. I'm sure the 5700 drivers aren't helping matters at all yet.

wow.. i will stop doing blind fixes until i get a card.. just time wasting.
when i do an offline compile on amd driver v19.7.1 for gfx1010 it all goes smooth. So i really don't understand why it won't work on a 'live' card.

Really nice driver, this one is also reporting the number of CU's wrong  Cool

Thanks for reporting Smiley

For 5700, AMD may be intentionally making miner use worse. PhoenixMiner is having problems creating an optimized eth miner for it for this reason.

Does SRB Miner work good for rx580's with the latest drivers? For example does fan control work etc?
Activity: 39
Merit: 2

wow.. i will stop doing blind fixes until i get a card.. just time wasting.
when i do an offline compile on amd driver v19.7.1 for gfx1010 it all goes smooth. So i really don't understand why it won't work on a 'live' card.

Really nice driver, this one is also reporting the number of CU's wrong  Cool

Thanks for reporting Smiley
Got myself a card today, tried it on 5700xt same error, it is quite hard to get it in Serbia Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: