Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 252. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
no my rig not freeze. it only hang and make teamview disable. i connect monitor and can use mouse to close and run again

probably gpu driver resets itself, but that shouldn't get TV disabled Smiley

I can confirm that this behavior does happen.  Hard reboot required at times when gpu driver resets, but not every time.
I've just noticed that in general it's getting difficult to connect with Teamviewer since the ominous 1803 Windows 10 update. For whatever reason my rigs regularly become unresponsive for 10-20 sec repeatedly. Miner seems to still be doing its stuff but it's just extremely annoying when you can't connect or it takes you several tries to do so.

I am using AnyDesk, since TeamV disconnects me after 1 minute Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
no my rig not freeze. it only hang and make teamview disable. i connect monitor and can use mouse to close and run again

I can confirm that this behavior does happen.  Hard reboot required at times when gpu driver resets, but not every time.
I've just noticed that in general it's getting difficult to connect with Teamviewer since the ominous 1803 Windows 10 update. For whatever reason my rigs regularly become unresponsive for 10-20 sec repeatedly. Miner seems to still be doing its stuff but it's just extremely annoying when you can't connect or it takes you several tries to do so.
Activity: 190
Merit: 59
Hello,

I have arduino setup that pings my computer, for example, when using xmr stak arduino is pingg port 450 and makes a hard reset if the rig is frozen. Does a srbminer have something like this, like a page that can be used for monitoring, that I can use to ping with arduino, to reset the rig if miner/rig is frozen?

Thanks!
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
I have an issue, without any incorrect share my IP adress has been banned from pools of different coins (arto & graft); how can that be possible ?

maybe ask the pool and give them your ip address that has been banned
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
I have an issue, without any incorrect share my IP adress has been banned from pools of different coins (arto & graft); how can that be possible ?
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...

I can confirm that this behavior does happen.  Hard reboot required at times when gpu driver resets, but not every time.

Activity: 4
When one of vga down or disable or hang.
If use claymore just teamview reduce OC and reset program.
If use SRBminer when one of vga hash rate = 0, i cant use teamview cause it often make teamview network disable.

There is a watchdog that restarts miner when some of the gpu's hangs, but in some occasions it can't do anything if your rig freezes for example.
Claymore can't save you from a windows freeze too Smiley

Anyway, you can try to disable the watchdog with the --disablegpuwatchdog added in .bat
When one of vga down or disable or hang.
If use claymore just teamview reduce OC and reset program.
If use SRBminer when one of vga hash rate = 0, i cant use teamview cause it often make teamview network disable.
my rig have a strange pattern, every 48 hours nontsop mining will get 90 Celcius shutdown , while my GPU not showing any burned effect , anyone know how to fixed this ?

i'm using SRB latest version.

had same issue when running SRB 1.5.1 on windows 1803 update. So when i rollback to 1709 windows 10, everything look fine.

So, if you updated to 1803 probably that's causing the problem, or worse if your gpu's are really getting to 90c.

By default if not set "shutdown_temperature", is set to 90c. I will just disable this default setup, so if "shutdown_temperature" is not explicitly set in config, it wont be enabled and no more problems on 1803.

i not set the "shutdown_temperature" and the rig make a reboot and his freeze, i have Windows Version 1709 :9
Same for me. Set "shutdown_temperature" or not in config file the result same. My rig alway auto shutdown. My card very cool at 50c. I will test new ver 1.5.6 today

Its not set automatically to 90c anymore, so you shouldnt have a prpblem anymore. Report please  Smiley
just run 5 minuties in 1.5.6, when one of gpu hash rate = 0 cause  maybe i OC too hight your tool make my rig hang remotely, cant use teamview and vnc. i am going back home to connect my rig to monitor and use mouse to close tool and run again Cheesy. Can you fix pls ?

fix what?
my rig have a strange pattern, every 48 hours nontsop mining will get 90 Celcius shutdown , while my GPU not showing any burned effect , anyone know how to fixed this ?

had same issue when running SRB 1.5.1 on windows 1803 update. So when i rollback to 1709 windows 10, everything look fine.

So, if you updated to 1803 probably that's causing the problem, or worse if your gpu's are really getting to 90c.

By default if not set "shutdown_temperature", is set to 90c. I will just disable this default setup, so if "shutdown_temperature" is not explicitly set in config, it wont be enabled and no more problems on 1803.

i not set the "shutdown_temperature" and the rig make a reboot and his freeze, i have Windows Version 1709 :9
Same for me. Set "shutdown_temperature" or not in config file the result same. My rig alway auto shutdown. My card very cool at 50c. I will test new ver 1.5.6 today

Its not set automatically to 90c anymore, so you shouldnt have a prpblem anymore. Report please  Smiley
just run 5 minuties in 1.5.6, when one of gpu hash rate = 0 cause  maybe i OC too hight your tool make my rig hang remotely, cant use teamview and vnc. i am going back home to connect my rig to monitor and use mouse to close tool and run again Cheesy. Can you fix pls ?

V1.5.6

- Added support for Cryptonight B2N
- Added parameter "min_rig_speed" in config file
- Added parameter "main_pool_reconnect" in config file
- Added optional parameter --resetfans in .bat
- "shutdown_temperature" parameter now must be set to a value > 0 to get activated
- Added 1 min avg hashrate display
- Fixed a bug in watchdog restarting process
- Added support for CPU builtin OpenCL GPU (just for fun)

+ Cryptonight B2N is for Bitcoin2Network coin
+ "min_rig_speed" parameter defines the average hashrate we want to maintain. If 5 min average hashrate is less than the value we defined, restart miner. This option expects you to enter a value in H/S
+  "main_pool_reconnect" minimum value is 180 seconds (3 min), defines how often should miner try to reconnect back to main pool if not mining on it currently. If not set default value is 10 minutes.
It is activated only when it can't connect to main pool from the reconnecting process, so if user changes pool by pressing P, it won't try to connect back to main pool, because user changed the pool himself.
+ Removed auto fan reset on miner exit and put new parameter in bat : --resetfans, which if used resets fans to default settings on miner exit
+ CPU builtin OpenCL GPU

Tested and works on Intel HD 3000 builtin GPU

If user wants to use it has to put --usecpuopencl in bat, and define cpu_conf in config:

"cpu_conf":
[
   { "intensity" : 1, "worksize" : 1, "threads" : 1}
]

you can use "platform" : number , if not used, autodetected

This option is here more mostly for fun, as it hashes slower than a CPU miner would.
The OpenCL kernel is totally unoptimised, so maybe in the future if i get very motivated, i will look into speeding it up, if it's achiveable.

But hey, it's available, you can use it if you want

Tested and works on Intel HD 3000 builtin GPU
Activity: 9

Activity: 9
Hello, I have the problem in between, the miner complained that he overheated and then want to restart. then the mining rig crashes. I have 5 Vega 64 in the rig and use version 1.5.5.1, do you have an idea? What's weird is that I have a second rig with 3 x Vega 64 and this is crashes at the same time. Sometimes the whole works without problems 3 days...

does it say "critical shutdown, temperature reach 90C" ?? i had same issue when running SRB 1.5.1 on windows 1803 update. So when i rollback to 1709 windows 10, everything look fine.

have you checked, maybe it really reached 90c ?  Shocked

No, it doesnt reached 90c, my GPU is 45c Smiley
@doktor83, today I saw this:
Code:
[2018-05-29 12:00:03] Connected to devfee pool
[2018-05-29 12:00:08] Pool sent a new job (ID: 8286)
[2018-05-29 12:00:51] Pool sent a new job (ID: 8287)
[2018-05-29 12:01:10] Could not login to devfee pool
[2018-05-29 12:01:10] Now mining for user
I have no blocking rules, so you should possibly check your devfee credentials in source

could you tell me which algo is this?
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
@doktor83, today I saw this:
Code:
[2018-05-29 12:00:03] Connected to devfee pool
[2018-05-29 12:00:08] Pool sent a new job (ID: 8286)
[2018-05-29 12:00:51] Pool sent a new job (ID: 8287)
[2018-05-29 12:01:10] Could not login to devfee pool
[2018-05-29 12:01:10] Now mining for user
I have no blocking rules, so you should possibly check your devfee credentials in source
Activity: 158
Merit: 5
is there a "ideal scenario" to run GPU-Z? I noticed a hashrate drop while running.

For who had success doing this: what you did? What version? Running gpu-z.exe -minimized? How can I minetize the procedure?

In my personal experience, I had same cards with same mem type and same OC settings, yet some did 950 h/s, some did, 980, some did 1020. When I shut down the miner and I restarted, this time a card would randomly work at 950, although it could be 1030 the previous run. By chance, I read here that someone had their hash rate increase when GPU-Z was turned on and he looped through each card.

In my case, no such thing is necessary. I just fire it up, and it "fixes" hash rates in 1-2 minutes. It fixes the hash rate fall from switching pools in a few minutes in the same manner.

I have 13 cards running, win 10, adrenaline drivers. Maybe it works for setups with many cards, maybe not. Maybe it works with adrenaline drivers, maybe not Smiley I can't be sure, but if you are suffering from random hashrates from the same card, this may work for you.
Jump to: