Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 267. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 254
I try couple times , and when I set, no miner working
Mining pool is https://haven.miner.rocks/
use this;
"password" : "w=rigname"},
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I try couple times , and when I set, no miner working
Mining pool is https://haven.miner.rocks/
Activity: 10
Each pool has special configuration for the worker name

example

{............   .............   .......  wallet address+worker name} ....
Hello,
i just try srbminer  , and everything works good with rx 580 8gb,
I have questons, how to setup worker name , i want that every rig has different name, so i can follow separately?

Thansk
Activity: 33
CN Heavy on RX570 4GB seems to max out at 59.5 Intensity, 1 Thread for ~750 h/s. If you have an 8GB RX570 you can do 59.5 Int, 2 threads for over 1000 h/s
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
Good miner, I got more hash than on XMR cast 1.0.
I see that 8GB cards are masters on heavy algo.
I only got 700-750hs on elpida/hynix RX470 4GB cn-heavy  @1168/1950, will try to play with intensity, and a little bit more mem clock, but it is probably limit for this cards(memory).

Anyway great job El Doctore Smiley)
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
Hey guys, I have 2 rigs with 5x RX570s each. One works perfectly with SRBMiner. For the other miner, only 4/5 cards work with SRBMiner. The other card gets and error "CL_INVALID_BINARY" at startup when compiling kernel.

What do I do here? I have had the issue card mining ETH and disabled in SRBMiner for now, but I want to move it to SRBMiner ideally. I tried reinstalling drivers, but that didn't work.

gpu model and driver version ? Also srbminer version?

Sapphire Radeon RX 570 ITX 4GB 11266-06-20G

22.19.659.1 AMD drivers - I have 5 other of the same exact RX570 model working perfectly on this driver... Had to use this driver to unlock voltage control in afterburner

SRBMiner V1.5.1

thanks in advance

That error means the created opencl binary isn't valid for that device. Try deleting .srb files in miner directory so it will reacreate the binaries.

boom! that fixed it, thanks!!
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Hey guys, I have 2 rigs with 5x RX570s each. One works perfectly with SRBMiner. For the other miner, only 4/5 cards work with SRBMiner. The other card gets and error "CL_INVALID_BINARY" at startup when compiling kernel.

What do I do here? I have had the issue card mining ETH and disabled in SRBMiner for now, but I want to move it to SRBMiner ideally. I tried reinstalling drivers, but that didn't work.

22.19.659.1 AMD drivers - I have 5 other of the same exact RX570 model working perfectly on this driver... Had to use this driver to unlock voltage control in afterburner

SRBMiner V1.5.1

thanks in advance

That error means the created opencl binary isn't valid for that device. Try deleting .srb files in miner directory so it will reacreate the binaries.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Hello,

Can you add MarketCash (MKT) to your miner?
They will fork to their own algo in 2 days.

testnet pool with new algo: testnet.marketcash.io
Source code: https://github.com/MarketCashME/marketcash

Thank you!

I will add it in the next release. Thanks for the info Smiley
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
For information: AtiFlash doesn’t work on Windows 10 latest build 1803

It doesn’t start, no error, nothing works (even in admin, in command line,…)

SRBMiner V1.5.1

thanks in advance
Activity: 156

Activity: 59

Here the best results are at 60 intensity and just one thread. At 1230/2020 I can reach 775~785H/s in my RX570 4GB 4GB Elpida.

How are you able to run 60 intensity, 8 worksize on a 4GB card?
I am only able to run at 51 intensity with 8 worksize. At 52 I get a scratch pad size error, meaning not enough physical mem on the card.
I'm getting around 700H/s for two Hynix cards at 1350/2000.

same for me with MSI RX570 4GB, max.51 intensity, 52 is error ...
Mod your card with srbpolaris 3.4. my rx 570 4g does 940 at intensity 54 and mem 2020, core 1130. Hynix memory.
Activity: 127
Hello,

Can you add MarketCash (MKT) to your miner?
They will fork to their own algo in 2 days.

testnet pool with new algo: testnet.marketcash.io
Source code: https://github.com/MarketCashME/marketcash

Thank you!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Is anybody using this miner with AMD Vega 11 ? It's the Integrated GPU inside the Ryzen 5 2400G. 11 cores @ 1250MHz. 2GB mem max (DDR4).
Switch from cast.

Testing SRBminer last 3 days.... all stable no drops or errors.
Vega 56 rig, giving 2kh/s, with 150w per card

Svaka Čast Doktore.

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Hello ,
I bought a used RX580 nitro+ on ebay , it's a samsung memory , but the first owner flashed the bios. How I can recover the original bios to know the exact memory model in order to use a good strap?

thx in advance
Go to https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/
Find your stock bios if it's needed.
But bios can't change memory type. Just run GPU-Z and you'll see what memory your card have.
Activity: 196
Hello ,
I bought a used RX580 nitro+ on ebay , it's a samsung memory , but the first owner flashed the bios. How I can recover the original bios to know the exact memory model in order to use a good strap?

thx in advance
if you said samsung then it's samsung, it won't changed by flashing the bios. strap from PBE should be good enough for samsung.

You should read how to flash your BIOS https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guidetutorialxmrethhow-to-mod-bios-rx470570480580-vega-mining-1954245 and use the UberMix 3.1 when you do so.
For now I think it's the best Samsung strap, and the easier one.

Activity: 196
Cryptonighy-Heavy.  1200+ H/s on RX 570 8gb (Micron).  Also, serving as primary display card so couldn't push them too far.  Makes my Vega 56 look bad hashing at 1400 H/s  Cry

have left them hashing at 1130 H/s 1250/2200 clocks @ 906mV.
Damn!

Awesome hash!
Jump to: