Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 341. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
How to start SRBMiner with Windows startup?
Activity: 14
Thanks, but now the miner quits everytime ..
I read that the config was messed up, will dl again
Example config have disabled third gpu, you see that, right? If you are working with single gpu, you need something like this:
Code:
"gpu_conf" : 
[
{ "id" : 0, "intensity" : 0, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2},
]
}

Yes ,thank u sir. It's working now.  Wink

Gonna test for the best settings now
Activity: 78
Example config have disabled third gpu, you see that, right? If you are working with single gpu, you need something like this:
Code:
"gpu_conf" : 
[
]
}
Seems like it won't pick the config. If I change the config it doesn't change the info when starting the miner.

(info at top miner)

GPU0: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series [Hawaii] [4096 MB][Intensity 31.0][W: 8][T: 3][BU
S_ID: 1]
[2018-04-10 10:19:34] GPU0:    906.0 H/S [T: 48c, RPM: 0]
[2018-04-10 10:19:34] Total:   906.0 H/S

Config
/*"gpu_conf" :
[
   { "id" : 1, "intensity" : 0, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2},
   { "id" : 3, "intensity" : 0, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2},
   { "id" : 4, "intensity" : 0, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 1},
]*/
}

But getting about 900kh/s thats more than claymore
You have commented advanced settings, remove /* from start and end, and it'll apply those settings.

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
How to set RPM to % for fans?
Activity: 78
Seems like it won't pick the config. If I change the config it doesn't change the info when starting the miner.

(info at top miner)

GPU0: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series [Hawaii] [4096 MB][Intensity 31.0][W: 8][T: 3][BU

Config
/*"gpu_conf" :
[
]*/
}

You have commented advanced settings, remove /* from start and end, and it'll apply those settings.

(info at top miner)

Config
/*"gpu_conf" :
[
]*/
}

Activity: 65

Actually, RX 570 gives 1k+ with the right straps Cheesy
Its not that hard to write your own straps these days.
There are lots of different memory types from all memory vendors, learning to write custom straps tailored to your own cards really does wonders to your profit.

Penny, could then please share a guide with me on how exactly to make my straps for Cryptonight/ Heavy algo? I would really like to drop out of the ETH mining, because I do not find it as profitable as the cryptonight coins, plus not to mention that my cards are quite cooler and working quite easier on the cryptnight algo
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
V1.3.1
- 'gpu_conf' is now a little more advanced , added worksize and threads option, for more fine tuning
- Intensity now goes from 0-300 , because on Lite and LiteV7 some cards can go more than 200
- Changed color scheme a little bit
- Some optimisations for Hawaii cards (290, 290x, 390, 390x), set intensity to 0 and double_threads to true, or play with manual settings in the 'gpu_conf' part

Note:
You can still use the old config style for 'gpu_conf' i f you want (id, intensity, double_threads). If mixing double_threads and threads, threads will win and be accepted  Grin

Testing V1.3.1 atm and its working stable.
Thank you for adding --adldisable option, i guess this was the problem for me all along.
The miner is stable and fast, speeds are on pair with SGminer and a little faster than Gateless Gate on my RX 4x0/5x0 cards.

Thanks and keep up the good work prijatelju  Grin
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Mining ETN at nanopool with RX580 8GB , intensity 60 on each card 890h/s! Is there anyway I can further tweak it or that's the maximum? Do you guys have some BIOS mods for RX580 Sapphire Nitro+ Special Edition's with Micron memory for cryptonight algorithm? I am currently mining it with my ETH, which may be causing this not optimal speed.
It is low, RX570 gives 890-900 H/s.

Actually, RX 570 gives 1k+ with the right straps Cheesy
Its not that hard to write your own straps these days.
There are lots of different memory types from all memory vendors, learning to write custom straps tailored to your own cards really does wonders to your profit.

Activity: 61
Is anyone mining SUMOKOIN with this miner? I cannot setup this miner for this algo and I am sure I read it support also cryptonight heavy? When I start the miner, after the authentication, I start receiving red messages - cannot allocate or something like that, can't remember now correctly.

Did you change cryptonight type to HEAVY in config file? It can not auto-detect the version.

Well I just wrote HEAVY into the config file and changed ofc the pool address and wallet address, but still nada. Should I type in cryptonight-heavy or something similar to it? What are your settings if you are mining it ? Did you leave intensity to 0 or you have set a specific number? I am running 5xrx580 Nitro+ SE.

Maybe start with copying the exact error you are getting and you config file. I'm mining v7 with 380 cards. You can try to leave the intensity 0 or check what others are using with similar cards in previous pages.
Is anyone mining SUMOKOIN with this miner? I cannot setup this miner for this algo and I am sure I read it support also cryptonight heavy? When I start the miner, after the authentication, I start receiving red messages - cannot allocate or something like that, can't remember now correctly.

Did you change cryptonight type to HEAVY in config file? It can not auto-detect the version.

Well I just wrote HEAVY into the config file and changed ofc the pool address and wallet address, but still nada. Should I type in cryptonight-heavy or something similar to it? What are your settings if you are mining it ? Did you leave intensity to 0 or you have set a specific number? I am running 5xrx580 Nitro+ SE.
Activity: 61

Activity: 39
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HfRX59r.jpg

Dear Dr dont care other guys, results are fine..I am one of your follower from your rx 580 bios mods.

But just one qestion , how  to add email adress  to wallet for changing  json data on nanopool (for changing min payout). And  I am using paymentID too..

wallet.paymentid.email Huh   or   thanks .

can you shear your settings?
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Wow I am genuinely impressed by the performance of this miner. I stand corrected. I have officially moved my rigs to SRBminer. Great job dev! This is running CNV7 btw. I'll post another image on some Vega Frontiers later to see how high I can get them to hash.

Those are Vega RX cards ? What what your parameters in terms of intensity and threads ?
Activity: 26
Vega Frontiers do a little higher. This is after quick testing. I might be able to get them to 2200h/s. Impressive.

https://i.imgur.com/nVaPyYW.jpg

xmr?
intensity?
Activity: 59
Hi all,
When I clicked the start.bat file, the miner said my cpu doesn’t support AES NI, so it used software simulation. Does it mean srbminer utilizes your cpu also? I don’t want this. Is there a way to disable cpu mining?

Thank you.

No its not using cpu mining, its using your cpu to validate gpu results. This is something every miner does, so don't worry Smiley

Thanks. But how do you reboot the operating system if srbminer crashes or your GPUs hang?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Hi all,
When I clicked the start.bat file, the miner said my cpu doesn’t support AES NI, so it used software simulation. Does it mean srbminer utilizes your cpu also? I don’t want this. Is there a way to disable cpu mining?

Thank you.

No its not using cpu mining, its using your cpu to validate gpu results. This is something every miner does, so don't worry Smiley
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Any issue with devfee ?
Just installed v1.3.1 on few rigs.
Mining SUMO, with heavy algo.
2 of them have switched on devfee and I think they have never returned on main pool after that.
Using usa server for devfee.
No pics of that for the moment Sad
I've just enabled log

EDIT : like that ! 18mn doing nothing !

i will make a more informative logging, so we can find out what is happening.
Did it reconnect to your pool after those 18 minutes, or that never happened?
Jump to: