Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 342. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I am trying latest version 1.3.1 but every time I press H to see hashrate miner crashes. Any idea what is wrong ?
I just found it that I need to disable ADL:
--adldisable

Now the miner shows hashrate.

Also I noticed that it is not taking any configuration in gpu_conf section. I can change intensity in main section at the top but changing intensity per card in gpu_conf doesn't work.

Never mind. I just realized that gpu_conf section is commented out.
I am trying latest version 1.3.1 but every time I press H to see hashrate miner crashes. Any idea what is wrong ?
I just found it that I need to disable ADL:
--adldisable

Now the miner shows hashrate.

Also I noticed that it is not taking any configuration in gpu_conf section. I can change intensity in main section at the top but changing intensity per card in gpu_conf doesn't work.
Activity: 59
Hi all,
When I clicked the start.bat file, the miner said my cpu doesn’t support AES NI, so it used software simulation. Does it mean srbminer utilizes your cpu also? I don’t want this. Is there a way to disable cpu mining?

Thank you.
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
Any issue with devfee ?
Just installed v1.3.1 on few rigs.
Mining SUMO, with heavy algo.
2 of them have switched on devfee and I think they have never returned on main pool after that.
Using usa server for devfee.
No pics of that for the moment Sad
I've just enabled log

EDIT : like that ! 18mn doing nothing !
Activity: 729
Merit: 114
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
what coins use ultraheavy?
Activity: 78
wallet.paymentid.email Huh   or   thanks .
Nanopool have clear instructions for that, wallet string is constant among all miners. In your case it'll wallet.worker/email, for example
Code:
/* Mining pool address WITHOUT the stratum+tcp:// or stratum+tls:// part  */
"pool" : "xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14433",

/* Address of you wallet  */
"wallet" : "48edfHu7V9Z84YzzMa6fUueoELZ9ZRXq9VetWzYGzKt52XU5xvqgzYnDK9URnRoJMk1j8nLwEVsaSWJ4fhdUyZijBGUicoD.rig1/[email protected]",
You need payment-id only if you mining directly to exchange, in that case just add it (payment-id) between address and worker name, eg wallet.payment-id.worker/email
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
Vega Frontiers do a little higher. This is after quick testing. I might be able to get them to 2200h/s. Impressive.

Activity: 3
My gpus used to crash after half of the day or least, how can i set the rig auto restart when a gpu is crashed?
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
Wow I am genuinely impressed by the performance of this miner. I stand corrected. I have officially moved my rigs to SRBminer. Great job dev! This is running CNV7 btw. I'll post another image on some Vega Frontiers later to see how high I can get them to hash.

Activity: 59
Doctor, please add -r option as in claymore so windows reboots if your miner gets a problem. Thanks
Activity: 10
The opencl libraries need to be fixed.
In Cryptonight-heavy 8gb Polaris sent 1100 h/s. This is great. But other cards generate lower hashrate than claymore.
My settings for RX 584 in cryptonigt-heavy. 1215/2100 with memory straps. intensity 56, worksize 7, threads 1. 752 h/s(
R9 290x. 1115/1385. intensity 61, worksize 6, threads 1. 689 h/s(
wrong..
rx cards: intensity 58, threads 2
290/390/x: ntensity 31, threads 3
290x has 4gb memory and these settings are suitable only for 8gb cards. The same applies to rx cards.
My RX 488 with intensity 54, threads 2 sent 1100 h/s but RX 584 can not work with these settings due to the lack of the required additional 4 GB of memory
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
In Cryptonight-heavy 8gb Polaris sent 1100 h/s. This is great. But other cards generate lower hashrate than claymore.
My settings for RX 584 in cryptonigt-heavy. 1215/2100 with memory straps. intensity 56, worksize 7, threads 1. 752 h/s(
wrong..
rx cards: intensity 58, threads 2
290/390/x: ntensity 31, threads 3
Activity: 10
Activity: 131
Merit: 13
In the fray since 2013.
the miner sometimes hangs without seeming to receive or do any work.

Should I disable watchdog?
What is ADL and should I disable it?
Activity: 61
After much fiddling I finally got better hashrates out of 380 and 380x cards.

around 600h/s for 380 with intensity 38, worksize 8, double threads
around 640h/s for 380x with intensity 38.5, worksize 8, double threads

Hope it helps someone and thanks again doktor!  Smiley
Activity: 126
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HfRX59r.jpg

Dear Dr dont care other guys, results are fine..I am one of your follower from your rx 580 bios mods.

But just one qestion , how  to add email adress  to wallet for changing  json data on nanopool (for changing min payout). And  I am using paymentID too..

wallet.paymentid.email Huh   or   thanks .
Activity: 168
i don't get it why are you trying to match with xmr stak?
i mean its not the same miner , not same opencl kernel.

or you trying this kind of stuff, did you get to match claymore xmr with xmr stak, or castxmr etc ? Cheesy

well my point is your miner is faster.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
i don't get it why are you trying to match with xmr stak?
i mean its not the same miner , not same opencl kernel.

or you trying this kind of stuff, did you get to match claymore xmr with xmr stak, or castxmr etc ? Cheesy
Jump to: