Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 4. (Read 237207 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 0
Every time i start to mine i have this error . he puts almost all my gpus at 2000 mhz instead of 2100 or 2175 wich on another algo its fine , screen flickering and then he pass 3 of 5 gpus at 2000 mhz and then says Restarting miner but he keep that screen ... https://imgur.com/a/h35T3OV

increase the voltages(on this gpu) and make sure that p7 is not equal to p6. etc if p7 is 1260mhz then p6 should be 1259 or less and disable all tweak

--disabletweaking

and add

--enablegpurampup

use older version or  try T..
Activity: 150
Every time i start to mine i have this error . he puts almost all my gpus at 2000 mhz instead of 2100 or 2175 wich on another algo its fine , screen flickering and then he pass 3 of 5 gpus at 2000 mhz and then says Restarting miner but he keep that screen ... https://imgur.com/a/h35T3OV
I had to try that TRM people are spamming about.

After 30 minutos of autotunning, best it can do is 1400 h/s on one Vega 56 and 1100 on another.

Nice crap, SRBminer gives 1800 h/s on both, perfectly stable for days.

u not use AMD mem tweak.
try with this command
mem tweak : samsung
WinAMDTweak.exe --RAS 28 --RCDRD 12 --RCDWR 5 --RC 44 --RP 12 --RRDS 3 --RRDL 3 --REF 15600 --RFC 246 --FAW 14

mem tweak hynix
WinAMDTweak.exe --RAS 24 --rp 14 --rc 35 --rfc 168 --rrds 4 --rrdl 5 --rcdrd 19 --rcdwr 7 --REF 15600

and use this command:

teamredminer.exe -a cnr -o stratum+tcp://monero.miner.rocks:5555 -u ADDRES -p Livada1  --cn_config=13*13:AAA

or 14*14:AAA or 16+14:AAA

CNR vega 56 = 2360HR
http://imgbox.com/TzsvzlCa
Activity: 195
Merit: 4

After 30 minutos of autotunning, best it can do is 1400 h/s on one Vega 56 and 1100 on another.

LOL - I do 2.2 khs on my 56s flashed to 64s.

Huh
Activity: 388
Merit: 13

you are right the real retard here is me, because i went into arguing with you. A brick Smiley

Now let me find those 36 messages of yours just a moment.

np . iwait just find it Smiley
after no find go say DEV SRBMINER IS RET....or  LIER (i not send 10 mesage TrM is best  minner)
this is DEAL. or you LIE again...and broken DEAL?

EDIT: (after 2 hour)

In the end, not my messages are the reason for your angry, you are only nationalist and hatred of everyone who says something against your bad miner.

You not any problem with me when i help you with your miner /(test - chg in HEX editor your MEM chunk- before use name FRAGMENT etc...). After i stop help you and ask why use DEV fee in first min or Why bloc AMD tweak or why do you remove stale share in statistic etc.. you have big problem with me...Why? you are just a jerk.

now i finish with you (not  with you thread). I ignore  you.

when you finish your search and you don't find my 10 post  only  say  DEV SRBMINER is RET... and finish this like  a man.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 626
you are right the real retard here is me, because i went into arguing with you. A brick Smiley

Now let me find those 36 messages of yours just a moment.
I really dont know how to draw you this anymore, because i told you 20x times and you still dont get it, thats why i keep calling you retarded and i will continue because i don't see you will ever get what i am saying.

My problem is you -> first doing your raging & hating & all the shit you did, then coming back here in this thread only to spam and write that TRM miner is better and more efficient. Yes we all know that, we got it from your first, second, third , tenth post. You dont need to repeat it for us 20x time, we are not retarded like you are.

Also you deserve bad language. I never wrote a bad word to anyone else except you. Guess why. .

So to summarize what we all already know. TRM miner is the best, don't use SRB miner anymore because it is shit.
Your job here is done, mine is done too.
So please leave now and don't come back 21xst time again doing your spamming.

But because you are retarded and you dont understand what i'm saying, you will come back.

hmm why you send 100+ PM me?. i see 150 PM mesage for you in my inbox. Why? you wonna talk like retard (like me)?

Where i send 20+ post on this tread TMR is beter? link me 20+ my post for this.(not last day)
I send 20+ post SRBMINER is BEST. Wonna link for this?
iff srbminer  good i say this but today TRM is better. And this is your problem not i.

You have big problem with angry.
i send post here becouse i wont see your raging & hating & all the shit. And all user see what is REAL DOKTOR.

because you were normal earlier, that's the 100 PM, in one moment you clicked and became a shit spilling machine.
Also you said you deleted all messages and left 2, now you see 150 PM from me. Interesting.

You still don't get what i am saying, well i tried. a few times. mission lost, time to move on.

You can continue what you are doing if it makes you happy.
People see now who REAL DOKTOR is, thank you you are really helpful as always.

you not answer . Where is my 20+ post  TRM is BEST or BETTER ?
i DEL my inbox but in  outbox i have my reply to you.
you wonna say you not send me 150PM ?

now give me my 20+ post . YOu know - you LIE for this. I not send 5-6 mesage with TRM BEST miner. you big lier....

you say :we all know that, we got it from your first, second, third , tenth post. You dont need to repeat it for us 20x time, we are not retarded like you are.

Mybe only you retard here? you have this my  20 mesage? if you ghave i say LIVADA IS RETARD. but if you dont YOU SAY  DOKTOR IS RETARD.
ok?
even better if you find my 10 post where i say TMR is BEST minner(on SRB thread) i sy.....

Who is LIER know?

you say : because you were normal earlier, that's the 100 PM, in one moment you clicked and became a shit spilling machine.

maybe you became an asshole at one moment (before you were just hiding it)and now your nerves have loosened up so you have shown your true aggressive face
I really dont know how to draw you this anymore, because i told you 20x times and you still dont get it, thats why i keep calling you retarded and i will continue because i don't see you will ever get what i am saying.

My problem is you -> first doing your raging & hating & all the shit you did, then coming back here in this thread only to spam and write that TRM miner is better and more efficient. Yes we all know that, we got it from your first, second, third , tenth post. You dont need to repeat it for us 20x time, we are not retarded like you are.

Also you deserve bad language. I never wrote a bad word to anyone else except you. Guess why.

So to summarize what we all already know. TRM miner is the best, don't use SRB miner anymore because it is shit.

But because you are retarded and you dont understand what i'm saying, you will come back.

hmm why you send 100+ PM me?. i see 150 PM mesage for you in my inbox. Why? you wonna talk like retard (like me)?

Where i send 20+ post on this tread TMR is beter? link me 20+ my post for this.(not last day)
iff srbminer  good i say this but today TRM is better. And this is your problem not i.

i send post here becouse i wont see your raging & hating & all the shit. And all user see what is REAL DOKTOR.

because you were normal earlier, that's the 100 PM, in one moment you clicked and became a shit spilling machine.
Also you said you deleted all messages and left 2, now you see 150 PM from me. Interesting.

You still don't get what i am saying, well i tried. a few times. mission lost, time to move on.

You can continue what you are doing if it makes you happy.
People see now who REAL DOKTOR is, thank you you are really helpful as always.

Also you deserve bad language. I never wrote a bad word to anyone else except you. Guess why.

You say i spam your thread. Why not say this after i post there?

Cast xmr works better for vega and heavy. Srbminer is best for v7

not true
i have 3*vega 56 -
heavy and cast = 4400HR
heavy and SRB = 4500HR
SS heavy - 530W
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.prntscr.com%2Fimage%2FGNijU9AvQgaWTSSxzJo1Ig.jpg&t=603&c=71kuQ6xbufyUyQ

v7 and cast = 5550HR
v7 and SRB = 5850HR
SS v7 - 565W
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.prntscr.com%2Fimage%2FIL1ZCdsdT4iEbgA8gfgmAQ.jpg&t=603&c=D1joY_-OYmKRBw

lite and cast = 11000HR
lite and SRB = 12000HR

all know why. In my mesage srbminer is better:) .This compare is good for you but compare  with TMR is SPAM for you..

or this :

1.6.2 BC driver vs 1.64 with 18.3.4 driver
HEAVY and TUBE algo

GPU 0-1-4 = vega 56(64bios)samsung (56/8/2)setup
gpu 2 = vega 64 Liquid (60/8/2)setup
With BC driver 1.6.4 have more error
With 18.3.4 gpu go more overclock:)
1.6.4 have more HR
18.3.4 driver not need disable/enable vega , and not need start with 60int first.
but if use v7 algo and back to heavy  HBC memory not work.(need restart)

1.6.2 BC driver- this is maximal setup wtihout error
https://image.prntscr.com/image/14SysMMOQOS7zviWPlF-Yg.jpg

1.6.4. 18.43.4 driver without error
https://image.prntscr.com/image/A3SjEnciQ4C0yPzjnPuWPQ.jpg

we continue the test

This is NITRO+ vega 56 (hynix) stock bios. 1.8.34 driver not need enable/diable and not need first start with 60 int.

setup: 56/8/2.
With BC driver and 1.6.2  6*vega56 have 9000HR on heavya/tubethis is MAX setup without error.
https://image.prntscr.com/image/OZprQNZnRZeaKANVQADGkw.jpg
With 1.8.34 and 1.6.2 6*vega56 have 8250HR on heavya/tube
https://image.prntscr.com/image/nD9l8_AMTeqwAO1PQlHFGA.jpg
With 1.8.34 and 1.6.4 6*vega56 have 9150HR on heavya/tube
https://image.prntscr.com/image/Q0uhuB_qR5iIgC1oZW2v_Q.jpg
With 1.8.34 and 1.6.4 6*vega56 have 9230HR on heavya/tube MAX setup without error
https://image.prntscr.com/image/_5i2Iwj5SxmhLrd4gsN3fQ.jpg

and i try castXMR 1.2.5 with 1.8.34 driver. Setup is identical . i try int 7-8-9-19 but 8 is best for nitro vega 64.
https://image.prntscr.com/image/BTdIslYRQwqhOQVFwf9mwQ.jpg

LAst 1-2 years i test all version srbminer and compare with  other  minner(cast - stack- JCE- TRM) but you not problem with this.

you have problem only if your miner have little HR.
Activity: 288
Merit: 1

sorry for my message. srb perfect miner. support lot of coins and old and new card. but for new card same coins trm realy best speed and lower power. test same coins. use both miner on different rig.
@livada

I am not mod, but you lie, you are from balkan too and you know the real meaning there you don`t need google translate so don`t play stupid

You come here to troll, and steer hate and this is not place

doctor is guilty for using non english nothing more

I got tired of him always doing that advertising shit, so this time i just wrote everything i wanted to. Im counting on the mods to do the cleanup of course, and do what they got to do. I am not happy that i polluted my thread with nonsense shit, but i just dont want to swallow everything.

YOU START THIS. Dont remember this. I only say : Srb miner wont power

Srb miner wont power. iff you wont consume less power just try TeamRedMinerhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059817.0.

vega64LE 2460hr+ 150W/CNR or 2300hr 135W/TUBE. mem 1100mhz 860/870mv gpu 1450mhz 850/860mv.

vega56 2340hr+

2*vega 56@64bios + 1Vega64LE CNR = 7100HR 650/680W from the wall.
LE use more power for water cooled(20W+) and this rig have 1+ vega 56 in slot(?? 10/20w+) and 6 extra fun.

WinAMDTweak.exe --RAS 28 --RCDRD 12 --RCDWR 5 --RC 44 --RP 12 --RRDS 3 --RRDL 3 --REF 15600 --RFC 246 --FAW 14

mem tweak hynix
WinAMDTweak.exe --RAS 24 --rp 14 --rc 35 --rfc 168 --rrds 4 --rrdl 5 --rcdrd 19 --rcdwr 7 --REF 15600

after that you consciously provoked the situation and now get out of it.

you started the provocations few months ago you retard so dont play the victim now. I got what i wanted and that is for others to see that you are a liar and shit.
So my job here is done.

SEE .YOU DONT STOP USE BAD LANGUAGE. I think you smart. Why u answer me today if i provocate you before 5 months?
you were thinking about what to answer in those 5 months. and you say me im retard? Who is real retard if you must use 5 month for answer me?

Who lier all see in your post here :

YOUR JOB is definitive  DONE. All see REAL DOKTOR NOW

I am ignoring this guy because he is just a plain dickhead,

I knew there will be some reaction on my message, and as im in good mood right now, so i unignored that fool.
I aint gonna fight with you cause you are an idiot, and it is like when you die, you don't know you are dead but for others around you it is hard. The same goes when you are an idiot, you don't know about it but it's hard for everyone around you.

Also just continuing making idiot of yourself.

This is like talking with a 12 yr old kid. (but in reality it is talking with a 50 yr old retarded guy)

yes you are right, hope your wishes come true. sorry gotta go now your birthgiver called and needs some help

And yes, you are a retarded idiot dickhead.
I don't have nice words for people like you.

just like your shitposts Smiley

i know you will continue sending your shit, i have no doubt. So nothing new here. You are still boring.

and you post this shit in few hours Sad and tell me i spam your thread:)
@livada

I am not mod, but you lie, you are from balkan too and you know the real meaning there you don`t need google translate so don`t play stupid

I got tired of him always doing that advertising shit, so this time i just wrote everything i wanted to. Im counting on the mods to do the cleanup of course, and do what they got to do. I am not happy that i polluted my thread with nonsense shit, but i just dont want to swallow everything.

Srb miner wont power. iff you wont consume less power just try TeamRedMinerhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059817.0.

vega64LE 2460hr+ 150W/CNR or 2300hr 135W/TUBE. mem 1100mhz 860/870mv gpu 1450mhz 850/860mv.

vega56 2340hr+

LE use more power for water cooled(20W+) and this rig have 1+ vega 56 in slot(?? 10/20w+) and 6 extra fun.

mem tweak hynix

you started the provocations few months ago you retard so dont play the victim now. I got what i wanted and that is for others to see that you are a liar and shit.
So my job here is done.
@livada

http://imgbox.com/TzsvzlCa
https://images2.imgbox.com/0c/75/xPKMH44N_o.jpg

vega56 2340hr+

http://imgbox.com/vNHF2cqb

mem tweak hynix

@livada

@livada

doktor not quilty for this 9 INSULTING post Smiley
and you wrong. He say TRM is muthee fucker. And this is REAL TRANSLATE:
go on other croatian forum and ask everywone to translate DOKTOR post.

I knew there will be some reaction on my message, and as im in good mood right now, so i unignored that fool.
I aint gonna fight with you cause you are an idiot, and it is like when you die, you don't know you are dead but for others around you it is hard. The same goes when you are an idiot, you don't know about it but it's hard for everyone around you.

This is like talking with a 12 yr old kid. (but in reality it is talking with a 50 yr old retarded guy)

yes you are right, hope your wishes come true. sorry gotta go now your birthgiver called and needs some help

i know you will continue sending your shit, i have no doubt. So nothing new here. You are still boring.

PS: you say stop this. I try but doktor  again provocate me... just read DOKTOR last psot. He hate TRM and all he say srb use more power adn have little HR,
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
@livada

You just like to be provoked thats all Smiley
i am guilty for that too? No worries TRM will help you.

i summari your post. You BEST DEV ever:

and he say this:

are you really expecting me not to insult you when you are also insulting me? Like really ?

Shocked

he say : I knew there will be some reaction on my message, but he provocative adn send all this post

JUST GO ON like this...
Pages:
Jump to: