Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 5. (Read 237207 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626
@livada pls stop this

bosnaks, muslim, croats and serbs all use same slang and profanity as described you just use google translate to make wrong translations and lies about their meaning

pls move from this thread or you gona be reported for lies and hate speech and trolling/offtopic

PS: balkan is already bad place so don`t move its issue here with lies
PPS: also use right place to talk in your national language also pls

you wonna say this is not good translate?

why you not translate this?

this is my language and i know what DOKTOR say with this post. i talk with him not you. i have 100+ PM for doktor and i know what the say.
Mybe you dont.

today i have 14 offtopic on this thread. Doktor have 16. You report him for offtopic and bad language? he sand first bad language and off topic post and all other post  the result is the DOKTOR of the first insulting post

PS: Bosnaks = Muslim> This is=  Not, .    like croatian = Catholic or serb = Orthodox

and I would have quit a long time ago but the doctor just can't stop insulting me, so the discussion goes on.

You just like to be provoked thats all Smiley
i am guilty for that too? No worries TRM will help you.
Activity: 417
Merit: 0
@livada pls stop this

bosnaks, muslim, croats and serbs all use same slang and profanity as described you just use google translate to make wrong translations and lies about their meaning

pls move from this thread or you gona be reported for lies and hate speech and trolling/offtopic

you wonna say this is not good translate?

http://imgbox.com/2sNVxkjj
http://imgbox.com/KJfehl8h

why you not translate this?

this is my language and i know what DOKTOR say with this post. i talk with him not you. i have 100+ PM for doktor and i know what the say.
Mybe you dont.

today i have 14 offtopic on this thread. Doktor have 16. You report him for offtopic and bad language? he sand first bad language and off topic post and all other post  the result is the DOKTOR of the first insulting post

PS: Bosnaks = Muslim> This is=  Not, .    like croatian = Catholic or serb = Orthodox

and I would have quit a long time ago but the doctor just can't stop insulting me, so the discussion goes on.
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
@livada pls stop this

still can't write the word correctly.
this is correctly?
Who is this moron?
DOC you again use "SLENG" Smiley

"Tko"? Ah, this guy is from Croatia. How's it going with the rise of nazism these days? Wearing black uniform and jackboots already? Because anyone wearing white left the country nowadays. So, am I a doc's alt or not? Make up your mind already.
i say only this:

Seriously, mods did nothing so far? Can someone ban this… person already so we can get back discussing the miner, thx.

you will have to BAN yourself to get back to the topic Smiley
Activity: 27
"Tko"? Ah, this guy is from Croatia. How's it going with the rise of nazism these days? Wearing black uniform and jackboots already? Because anyone wearing white left the country nowadays. So, am I a doc's alt or not? Make up your mind already.

Edit: you edited the post and still can't write the word correctly.

Ko je ovaj moron? Seriously, mods did nothing so far? The thread is hijacked, and spammed with badly written/translated nonsense. Can someone ban this… person already so we can get back discussing the miner, thx.

Hi DOC. U use other acc for insult me? you chg IP before this?
monmor te napravio.
Activity: 27
Ko je ovaj moron? Seriously, mods did nothing so far? The thread is hijacked, and spammed with badly written/translated nonsense. Can someone ban this… person already so we can get back discussing the miner, thx.
i know you will continue sending your shit, i have no doubt. So nothing new here. You are still boring.

but you talk and talk and say what? nothing. Your send in every post SLENG(insulting)Smiley You write SLENG(insulting)-me . You write SLENG(insulting) - TRM team.
You SLENG men Smiley

you are not insolent-nervy and insulting - You only speak Serbian. this is a normal way of expression in cultural serbia

mybe im boring but 1by1 user go try TRM and see who LIE on this. i or you.

now i go fck any mothr Smiley this is sleng. i go EAT Smiley

dont worry : I`LL BE BACK:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgPePk3kGZk
i know you will continue sending your shit, i have no doubt. So nothing new here. You are still boring.
yes you are right, hope your wishes come true. sorry gotta go now your birthgiver called and needs some help

you again insult me. you are worth it in every post(and you just had to skip my first post)
you have to go to the real DOCTOR to give you some medicine.
And dnt wory i post  tomorow again SS if  TRM beter in Conceal algo.
if the SRB is better I sending  SS anyway( but I doubt he's better)
yes you are right, hope your wishes come true. sorry gotta go now your birthgiver called and needs some help
Make those red letters bigger you man of culture Smiley

you're just wasting your time for this. Go learn assemble and improve your miner. I first use srbminer if give more HR and use little power. i use srbminer now for mox.
Srbminer is good miner but DEV is a non-cultural jerk.

I don't want you to use SRB for any algo. I don't need users like you.
And im having fun right now, so i am not wasting my time.

but it's just your wishes that don't interest anyone.

just like your shitposts Smiley

Your post is education post:)

you also wished all the coins to move to the new algo and move from v8 because TRM has a better miner than yours, so none of that….(you wished that in April (wona SS )) Smiley

And don't worry. As soon as TRM releases a new version with MOX algo and if they have higher HR (which we have no doubt because they are smarter and have a better miner than you) I will stop using the srbminer.

this: SMARTER. I don't say it (though I think it) You said it yourself. Do you want SS for that too.(i have it) Smiley

you're just wasting your time for this. Go learn assemble and improve your miner. I first use srbminer if give more HR and use little power. i use srbminer now for mox.

just like your shitposts Smiley

Make those red letters bigger in his quote you man of culture Smiley
It still is just what i said, you can quote it 40x more times, it will still stay an advertisement, and not a contribution to the SRB miner community.

And yes, you are a retarded idiot dickhead.

I don't have nice words for people like you.

again culture MADE IN SERBIA Smiley

This is  REAL DOKTOR
Doc, thanks for your miner. I use it for 1.5 year. Now i'm on TRM, it's beter on All parameters. Good luck to you

good job for you...
It still is just what i said, you can quote it 40x more times, it will still stay an advertisement, and not a contribution to the SRB miner community.

And yes, you are a retarded idiot dickhead.

I don't have nice words for people like you.
Pages:
Jump to: