Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 59. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I submitted a request to CoinGecko to add SSD.
legendary
Activity: 1008
SSD will rise soon, will be back on right track to the moon
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
This blocknet has really hurt SSD's value bigtime, would have thought the value would rise alittle from poeple buying to get the 10% discount but instead it seems its just easier to dump out and get less n less btc as the days go on. Iam hopeing SSD will recover from this.
that is just for timely period, when that dump will over,
SSD will rise again than ever,crypto is just for strong hands...

hi, my first message in this forum and i am compltetly new, don't have alternate account !!
the bad thing with blocknet, is that people will think sonic coin as scam coin... even it is not the case.
maybe sonic should leave the blocknet project, i have no idea if the blocknet is scam or not, but it clearly tarnish sonic reputation
on positive note, it take only 1.2 btc to go back arround 1600
legendary
Activity: 1050
This blocknet has really hurt SSD's value bigtime, would have thought the value would rise alittle from poeple buying to get the 10% discount but instead it seems its just easier to dump out and get less n less btc as the days go on. Iam hopeing SSD will recover from this.
that is just for timely period, when that dump will over,
SSD will rise again than ever,crypto is just for strong hands...
legendary
Activity: 882
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Feel free to join the irc. I can help you if I know what the error is. I have it running on 14.04 so I know it works...

Thanks, removed my comment. The timing is unbelievable, but after my post, the makefile.ubuntu conjured up the Sonicd. I still can't believe it...
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Feel free to join the irc. I can help you if I know what the error is. I have it running on 14.04 so I know it works...
Activity: 896
Unfortunately I havent had the time to work out a fix to block old peers, The versions you are seeing though are probably new test versions. i have been working on them for a while now and have gone through 2 revisions sofar

you can block them by changing the protocol version, like from 60001 to 60002. this will block all old clients i hope you add this in the new version.

you should check the source. This has been done on each revision. There is a bug with the way the clients passes this information on to eachother.
I have not had a chance as of yet to take a look at the ban code and figure out why it isnt working.

As you can see here https://github.com/SonicScrew/SonicScrewdriver/commits/master/src/version.h I have been doing this all along.
I appreciate your efforts. Keep up the good work. Will continue to accumulate.
Unfortunately I havent had the time to work out a fix to block old peers, The versions you are seeing though are probably new test versions. i have been working on them for a while now and have gone through 2 revisions sofar

you can block them by changing the protocol version, like from 60001 to 60002. this will block all old clients i hope you add this in the new version.

you should check the source. This has been done on each revision. There is a bug with the way the clients passes this information on to eachother.
I have not had a chance as of yet to take a look at the ban code and figure out why it isnt working.

As you can see here https://github.com/SonicScrew/SonicScrewdriver/commits/master/src/version.h I have been doing this all along.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Now what is the latest version ?  Huh

as in OP says 2.1

once i hit getpeerinfo, i see that there is :

"subver" : "/DALEKS:2.2.0/",
"subver" : "/DALEKS:2.3.0/",

so wtf ?

also how to block some old peers ? cuz they are making the wallet freez syncing and takes full day to sync after close run again...........
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

LEAKED:

Sonic new wallet!!

Built in Poloniex, Bittrex

QT5 Support

New Design!

Fully re-branded now. Time for launch Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
why price is getting lower  Cry

Dont worry about that, get your cheap coins while you can  Cool

I agree!  SONIC will soar soon.

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
why price is getting lower  Cry

Dont worry about that, get your cheap coins while you can  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: