Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 60. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
why price is getting lower  Cry
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hi,

I transfer my wallet.dat to a new computer and my wallet don´t synchronize, always stay in block 22600, any help?.

Thanks

close it and open it back up. there are old wallets out there that send bad blocks according to the new wallet. There is a clash at some very specific points in the chain. The best thing to do is close the wallet and open it back up again. You will see the chain start to sync back up again

Thanks man, all works fine now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi,

I transfer my wallet.dat to a new computer and my wallet don´t synchronize, always stay in block 22600, any help?.

Thanks

close it and open it back up. there are old wallets out there that send bad blocks according to the new wallet. There is a clash at some very specific points in the chain. The best thing to do is close the wallet and open it back up again. You will see the chain start to sync back up again
Activity: 74
Hi,

Thanks
Activity: 94
ok I don't get it, I like SSD and I like what I see about blocknet - but how does blocknet benefit SSD?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
so many people dumping SSD for blocknet,
it is great time to get cheap coins....
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
np happy to get their dumps
Who is idiot on trex,dumping for 3.7btc?

more then likely morethen 1 person. iam not sure if its even possible to trade ssd for Bnet tokens as nowhere seems to have it listed

Many people are struggling to buy Blocknet shares with the coins which are part of it, so the next thing they do are selling their coins to get BTC in order to buy Block on Bittrex.

Not sure if it's a wise move, however it's good time to buy some SSD for those who missed good entry point earlier.

Where can you buy Blocknet shares with SSD or any of the other coins?
There'd were a limited number of shares available at a discount when purchased with member coins. I don't remember where the site was but to the best of my knowledge it has been sold out.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

more then likely morethen 1 person. iam not sure if its even possible to trade ssd for Bnet tokens as nowhere seems to have it listed

Many people are struggling to buy Blocknet shares with the coins which are part of it, so the next thing they do are selling their coins to get BTC in order to buy Block on Bittrex.

Not sure if it's a wise move, however it's good time to buy some SSD for those who missed good entry point earlier.

Where can you buy Blocknet shares with SSD or any of the other coins?
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
romad.io - community manager

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Was there any communication between the BlockNet people and the Sonic-team? BlockNet seems to advertise with the features of all the coins they 'plan' to incorporate. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 882

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 882
SSD the best buy one this moment for 10% Discount before you buy Blocknet........

try telling the dumping idiots that lol. they have still not stopped.
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
SSD the best buy one this moment for 10% Discount before you buy Blocknet........
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Blocknet will start tomorrow...

ACCOUNTABILITY MEASURES FOR ITO FUNDS
COIN REPRESENTATIVES
Before the Blocknet Foundation is formed, representatives from participating coins’ teams will serve as points of contact for the public, and will guide the formation of the foundation.
Fibre
- Killakem (Bitcointalk)
- @fibrecoin
Sonic
- Russel: Argakiig
- @soniccoin
BitSwift
- Paul: BitSwift (Bitcointalk)
- @Bit_Swift
Next Horizon:
- Nick: Pizpie (Bitcointalk)
- Twitter: @NeXTHorizonNHZ
APEX:
- Ryan: Gekko (Bitcointalk)
- Twitter: @CryptoGekko
Stealth:
- James
- Twitter: @StealthCoin
LibrexCoin:
- Art: LibrexCoinDev (Bitcointalk)
XCurrency:
- Arlyn: Synechist (Bitcointalk)
- Twitter: @xcurrency
- [email protected]
UtilityCoin:
- Mike C.
- Twitter: @UtilityCoinTeam
- PR Contact: [email protected]
XCash
- Josh Lambert: johnnyXcash (Bitcointalk)
- Twitter: @XCashcoin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I guess lot of great things ahead in near future which will gear up the value of SSD.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
what about SSD multipool?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
and don't forget: if you will buy blocknet tokens, buy and use ssd for it.
Buy tokens with coins that are part of blocknet give 10% discount, and will make these currencies rise in value.
Don't will happen dump of coins used in ITO.
They will go to a development fund and will be spent along months and also they will to stake and contribute to network
Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
Remove some of yours sell orders that ssd can be pumped.
Pages:
Jump to: