Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 61. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
We have a great logo, Dev i see a great wallet you now what i mean.... Can you make a wallet 2014.

Im not sure what your trying to say. As stated in the roadmap though there is an update coming by the beginning of November I anticipate this to be finished by the end of October. I have just pushed the update out to git for version 2.4. 2.2 and 2.3 were test builds for various tweaks. 2.4 is the release. As of this point I need to build the appropriate wallets and daemons, at which point there will be a new release.

Argakiig Thank's we get the best wallet.......2014. I mean xst but i know you do your work. We will all have great months. If you need a translation in Dutch i know some one... It's not me Lol pffffffff.

Argakkiig have a great time with BlockNet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We have a great logo, Dev i see a great wallet you now what i mean.... Can you make a wallet 2014.

Im not sure what your trying to say. As stated in the roadmap though there is an update coming by the beginning of November I anticipate this to be finished by the end of October. I have just pushed the update out to git for version 2.4. 2.2 and 2.3 were test builds for various tweaks. 2.4 is the release. As of this point I need to build the appropriate wallets and daemons, at which point there will be a new release.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Don't forget...Blocknote

ITO will begin on 5am EST Oct 29th and run until November 5th 23:59:00.
SSD is just starting.....

2500BTC for the Blocknote's, the best dev's get a lot money to invest in Blocknote it will be big in the next months. Only one way for ssd is UP.   
Hold it and keep staking
Price should go up anytime
Don't forget...Blocknote

ITO will begin on 5am EST Oct 29th and run until November 5th 23:59:00.
SSD is just starting.....

2500BTC for the Blocknote's, the best dev's get a lot money to invest in Blocknote it will be big in the next months. Only one way for ssd is UP.   
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
SSD has great features and technology,
price will go to the moon soon.
legendary
Activity: 1050
just hold and keep patience,
price will go to the moon soon, we have best Dev
Activity: 178
What's the problem with the SSD price Sad
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Close and open again. If you are syncing a new chain it can hang at spots. This is due to old clients still broadcasting invalid blocks

Thanks for the reply...have closed and re-opened and will let it work itself over night. 
Close and open again. If you are syncing a new chain it can hang at spots. This is due to old clients still broadcasting invalid blocks
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I'm having trouble with the wallet...it hasn't synced past 18.44% in over two hours with 8 active connections.

Haven't had trouble at all since the launch and I am on the latest update...
legendary
It has been quiet on my front for I have been working on wallet updates and such.
that is great news, best of luck Dev, keep on Wink
It has been quiet on my front for I have been working on wallet updates and such.

Thank's for your Update....
legendary
Activity: 1008
SSD has great future ahead, awesome Dev and great development comming soon...
legendary
I personally don't own any, but I think this coins awesome.
legendary
Activity: 882
this thread has become far to quiet. we need to get it moveing again and get more people intrested and investing in this choice coin.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

We thought TOR is the best way for anonymity... however is it really the best way for cryptocurrencies?

Read the following article...

"Bitcoin over Tor isn't a good idea" - http://arxiv.org/abs/1410.6079
Alex Biryukov, Ivan Pustogarov
(Submitted on 22 Oct 2014)
Cornell University Archives

What do you think?

Garlic Routing - I2P? Maybe?
Activity: 258
romad.io - community manager

We thought TOR is the best way for anonymity... however is it really the best way for cryptocurrencies?

Read the following article...

"Bitcoin over Tor isn't a good idea" - http://arxiv.org/abs/1410.6079
Alex Biryukov, Ivan Pustogarov
(Submitted on 22 Oct 2014)
Cornell University Archives

What do you think?
Activity: 238
Here is more Info
Theblocknet.com  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: