Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 58. (Read 284877 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Are the wallet's in Html/Css/Javascript.......I don't like the wallet's on this moment it's old fashion sorry.... I mean for a lot of different coins the style and not what the can do.

That is the plan, but unfortunately there are other things in the work currently. SO unless you want to tackle that aspect of the project, or pay for someone to do it, we stay with the form coming out.

is nice to hear from Dev, keep it up working...
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Are the wallet's in Html/Css/Javascript.......I don't like the wallet's on this moment it's old fashion sorry.... I mean for a lot of different coins the style and not what the can do.

That is the plan, but unfortunately there are other things in the work currently. SO unless you want to tackle that aspect of the project, or pay for someone to do it, we stay with the form coming out.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Are the wallet's in Html/Css/Javascript.......I don't like the wallet's on this moment it's old fashion sorry.... I mean for a lot of different coins the style and not what they can do.
My Wallet has a great day (staking) every 1 to 3 min i make 1/24 SSD coins.......
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
after release of new wallet we will be at 10k Sat... sure in few days

did i miss something, just noticed the price on rex has bounced upwards 163%....
It is like the precursor to an explosion (market is boiling). The price is so cheap right now that when people really notice what the man is doing, I don't think 10k is out of the question at all.

Yea devs putting in alot of work Smiley
And he talks about it with the community. What a crazy idea right? SO CRAZY THAT IT MIGHT JUST WORK.

Opportunists they can not understand the value of SSD. This one will start upwards and then dumpers will be dumped.
Activity: 896

did i miss something, just noticed the price on rex has bounced upwards 163%....
It is like the precursor to an explosion (market is boiling). The price is so cheap right now that when people really notice what the man is doing, I don't think 10k is out of the question at all.

And he talks about it with the community. What a crazy idea right? SO CRAZY THAT IT MIGHT JUST WORK.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Activity: 896

legendary
Activity: 1484
Whats special coming in new wallet? Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 882

legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Something is happening now with ssd  the price is going up.....

beats me whats happening. but its a good thing as its nice to see the price up past 1k sat and not floating towards 600 sat Cheesy

Yeah my buy orders almost hit though Sad

yea it appears that ssd "STILL" has some heavy weak hand dumpers left. I must say i am surprised given what this coin offers compared to most other clone shitcoins that are worth 10 times more.....

Yes you are so right but how we can make SSD  get the price of 10 k... Thats a normal price for this kind of coin. What we must do for that................

that's a good question within itself, but the big question is why is SSD not already at the 10k mark when there are countless shitcoin clones that offer nothing that are worth so much more. ssd has fought its way up from 150 sat to as high as 3500 sat with no real hype pushing it, but then blocknet happened and there was not enough buy pressure causeing the price to fall to a new low of 616 sat at one point. its on the recovery now finally but weather we will see 10k anytime soon even with the top work that has already been put in its hard to say what the future will hold for SSD. but for now just keep buying and stakeing and just wait out the dumpers which have been none stop funny enough. SSD will rise soon enough, its just a question of when....
Something is happening now with ssd  the price is going up.....

beats me whats happening. but its a good thing as its nice to see the price up past 1k sat and not floating towards 600 sat Cheesy

yea it appears that ssd "STILL" has some heavy weak hand dumpers left. I must say i am surprised given what this coin offers compared to most other clone shitcoins that are worth 10 times more.....

Yes you are so right but how we can make SSD  get the price of 10 k... Thats a normal price for this kind of coin. What we must do for that................

SSD is the best and has an interesting concept, and if the devs pull it off, it will be a hugh success..But we need more Open Bazar ?

legendary

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

legendary

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
romad.io - community manager

LEAKED:

Sonic new wallet!!

Built in Poloniex, Bittrex

QT5 Support

New Design!

Fully re-branded now. Time for launch Smiley

Looking good! Can't wait to check out the new wallet!
Pages:
Jump to: