Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 83. (Read 284877 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Interesting Coin just picked a few

Nice Wallet, somehow the Tweets not working inside the wallet. Also when i click on "follow" nothing happens.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Could have not given you anything at all, also I read when this happened it was fellow traders who spent the extra coins that weren't theirs to begin with but never alerted ccex admins. So in essence ccex didn't steal your coins the community took advantage of an issue they had with the ssd wallet and sold your coins for free. I don't see any of these traders coming forward and admitting it though.

I just searched through your back posts you lying scammer. You never said anything good about SSD, lying scammer.

You are a neos and black token fanboy and you are here to scam for the scam exchange C-CEX.

Okay guys, I'm gonna be tactful for a second here.  You're going about this like children.  If this is indeed supposed to be a productive and professional forum for new members to inquire about the coin and this is their first impression, it doesn't look good.  We all understand what happened here more or less, a wallet backup was done and apparently it made a giant mess out of the whole thing.  A scam has intent behind it to purposefully take people's money, whether it be on purpose or not, that's still to be decided.  Nothing said on this forum will change any of that, the only thing people can hope to do is get in touch with customer support.  Lets not have a shit slinging contest here and get back to brass tax.  Thanks.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Could have not given you anything at all, also I read when this happened it was fellow traders who spent the extra coins that weren't theirs to begin with but never alerted ccex admins. So in essence ccex didn't steal your coins the community took advantage of an issue they had with the ssd wallet and sold your coins for free. I don't see any of these traders coming forward and admitting it though.

I just searched through your back posts you lying scammer. You never said anything good about SSD, lying scammer.

You are a neos and black token fanboy and you are here to scam for the scam exchange C-CEX.
If you actually did your homework I posted on this thread before you positively.  It's only only when I see devs acting like they are God's gift to humanity my tone changes. All i see from you is a dev sock puppet and a weird obsession with ccex. Will I defend exchanges that take all these shitty coded coins soon after released?  Yes because without them your coins have no value. So kindly go fuck yourself.  

Quit scamming for the scam exchange C-CEX you scammer.

If anyone mentions C-CEX on this thread or any other I visit, I will point out that C-CEX is a scam exchange, period.

Go away scammer.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
392.000 SSD in C-CEX and to day reveice 1.18BTC.
1 SSD = 300sat only
SSD in Bittrex 1ssd = 3000 sat.

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

Quit shilling for C-CEX the scam exchange, you scammer.

Big purple letters scare me I'll never trade their again!!

Stop shilling for the dev weirdo.

You are the weirdo. You go out of your way to scam for C-CEX on a thread you only visit to scam at, scammer.

If you actually did your homework I posted on this thread before you positively.  It's only only when I see devs acting like they are God's gift to humanity my tone changes. All i see from you is a dev sock puppet and a weird obsession with ccex. Will I defend exchanges that take all these shitty coded coins soon after released?  Yes because without them your coins have no value. So kindly go fuck yourself. 

Could I get some clarification here. Number 1 shitty code? what are you basing this on? Number 2, God's gift to humanity? really how so? Number 3, and I will repeat the challenge again, If you think there is a problem with the code kindly point it out. If you prove to be correct and can demonstrate as such I will gladly fix it. I have to ask though if there is an issue with my code how come no other exchange has had an issue?
Activity: 560
1 SSD = 300sat only

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

You are the weirdo. You go out of your way to scam for C-CEX on a thread you only visit to scam at, scammer.

If you actually did your homework I posted on this thread before you positively.  It's only only when I see devs acting like they are God's gift to humanity my tone changes. All i see from you is a dev sock puppet and a weird obsession with ccex. Will I defend exchanges that take all these shitty coded coins soon after released?  Yes because without them your coins have no value. So kindly go fuck yourself.  
So far cex has treated me fairly.

You'll get scammed sooner or later if you keep trading there. Don't go crying to the devs when you do.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
So far cex has treated me fairly.
1 SSD = 300sat only

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

1 SSD = 300sat only

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

1 SSD = 300sat only

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

If you have read the thread and the logs

He didn't read the logs because that's not his job. His job is to scam for C-CEX.
1 SSD = 300sat only

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

1 SSD = 300sat only

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

Could have not given you anything at all, also I read when this happened it was fellow traders who spent the extra coins that weren't theirs to begin with but never alerted ccex admins. So in essence ccex didn't steal your coins the community took advantage of an issue they had with the ssd wallet and sold your coins for free. I don't see any of these traders coming forward and admitting it though. Fucking sheep Smiley

If you have read the thread and the logs you would see the issue does not lay with the wallet but with the database they keep as well as using an old wallet due to user error during an update. If any of you were to go to through backup your wallet.dat file, create a bunch of addresses, then revert back to the previous wallet and create addresses you would find you experience the same thing that they are going through. This is not due to some bug in my code this is due to the deterministic nature of wallet generation from a keypool.
1 SSD = 300sat only

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

Could have not given you anything at all, also I read when this happened it was fellow traders who spent the extra coins that weren't theirs to begin with but never alerted ccex admins. So in essence ccex didn't steal your coins the community took advantage of an issue they had with the ssd wallet and sold your coins for free. I don't see any of these traders coming forward and admitting it though. Fucking sheep Smiley
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
C-CEX big thumbs down.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
1 SSD = 300sat only

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

True that.  C-CEX is the biggest scam to ever exist with what's going on right now.  What sucks is that they have a chunk of our coin now!  Absolutely garbage.

We need to get this out there.  Let people know about this.  An exchange that treats its people like that is OBVIOUSLY a scam exchange.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
1 SSD = 300sat only

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex
There was this one guy at the very beginning of this coins thread that lost all his coins over a ccex transfer.

They aren't stupid if they lose once or without warning.

But by now, anyone trading at C-CEX should know they are in danger of losing coins and if they do it's their own fault.
http://pastebin.com/rjckMXvd

this is the full paste of today as of 637pm Pacific Time
if more is added I will let you know.
first off, you use an old wallet backup with the same keypool, you will get the same addresses again the address generation doesn't poll the blockchain looking to see if its used as some people seem to believe. Secondly when upgrading the developer is not responsible if you do not backup your wallet or follow upgrade instructions which as a result corrupts your only recent wallet.dat.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
There was this one guy at the very beginning of this coins thread that lost all his coins over a ccex transfer.
Pages:
Jump to: