Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 84. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
C-CEX is a SCAM EXCHANGE

If you lose coins at C-CEX it is your own fault for being stupid.

C-CEX will scam you. DO NOT TRADE THERE.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
The chatter said something about it being along the lines of they could not figure out long old problem with the wallet. Rather than work with the dev seems they are kicking it.
Lets not forget they openly admitted they were staking customers coins, to begin with.

Yea, they're amateurs, no doubt about that.  Although most of these exchanges are....

Had to delete the post, photo was too large.   Grin

ahh lol I deleted it. sorry takes up alot of space
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Compiling headless wallet under Ubuntu 14.04 keeps giving me

sonicvortex.h:15:31: fatal error: cryptopp/cryptlib.h: No such file or directory
 #include "cryptopp/cryptlib.h"

Any ideas?

You may need to make a link to your cryptopp and call the link "cryptopp".

if you open makefile.debian there are pretty good directions in it.
and then you can do make -f makefile.debian and it will build
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
The chatter said something about it being along the lines of they could not figure out long old problem with the wallet. Rather than work with the dev seems they are kicking it.
Lets not forget they openly admitted they were staking customers coins, to begin with.

Yea, they're amateurs, no doubt about that.  Although most of these exchanges are....

Had to delete the post, photo was too large.   Grin
Activity: 476
How is it that they are actually running an exchange, sounds like they struggle to follow simple instructions
Activity: 742

sonicvortex.h:15:31: fatal error: cryptopp/cryptlib.h: No such file or directory

Any ideas?

You may need to make a link to your cryptopp and call the link "cryptopp".
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Just fair warning C-Cex is having issues again. Someone yet again its my fault that they appear to have lost track of their coins. as an update here is the pastebin of this current conversation. http://pastebin.com/kphuKg74  followed by http://pastebin.com/R8zKgKvN
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Damn, I should've set my buy order to 2000 sat  Undecided - price is rising like crazy
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
also for those wondering, just wanted to crosspost this from the xst thread.
argakiig was part of the XST devteam, but at one point decided to leave the team and create his own currency, the sonic.
Seems to me that they still do some things together

Argakiig has his own coin, Sonic. He was on the XST dev team but decided to make his own coin. He was never on the Arcoin team, just a temporary hired hand to make a block explorer. To my knowledge he does not communicate with the Arcoin developer any more. Like me, he works on his coin without any external compensation, so when a job comes around he takes it so he can eat, feed his family, and buy things he needs.

Argakiig and I collaborate all the time. We develop code together and we have ideas together. Each coin is a test bed for different technologies that will go into the other at some point. This is typically how altcoins progress anyway, except in our case it's not an adversarial relationship. For example, the StealthCoin team developed anonymous SMS transactions, and Sonic extended this idea to steganographic transactions.

For each coin, major technological innovations will not overlap until long after the markets have absorbed the impact of these innovations. But on minor points there will be overlap. Collaboration, rather than conflict, is the future direction of crypto-currencies. Given the history of conflict within these markets, it may be hard to accept a new paradigm of collaboration, but it's happening.

-- Hondo

So we can say XST/SSD they are good cousins. We struggle together to change the whole cryptoworld.

This is why we rise!!!  Exciting times ahead for SSD...

http://www.powersonic.com.br/downloads/gifs/sonic_16bits/dandare_SegaSonicAni.gif  Sonic was epic

Found this on Cryptrader, is this true?
Seeing tweets also about it.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

Any ideas?
Hoping we never see a coin below 2k again Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hoping this just a slight correction... Can't believe I missed the high today...
Activity: 134
lol, I should read forum threads before buying in more coins at 3.6k. Not fun when a group of people manipulates the price this hard. Well my bad buying in the top of a pump. but no biggy, this coin are much more worth than this, we are still at 2.9k. Was 2k yesterday!
Its gonna be a good week for Sonic. HODL  Cool
Activity: 154

Argakiig has his own coin, Sonic. He was on the XST dev team but decided to make his own coin. He was never on the Arcoin team, just a temporary hired hand to make a block explorer. To my knowledge he does not communicate with the Arcoin developer any more. Like me, he works on his coin without any external compensation, so when a job comes around he takes it so he can eat, feed his family, and buy things he needs.

Argakiig and I collaborate all the time. We develop code together and we have ideas together. Each coin is a test bed for different technologies that will go into the other at some point. This is typically how altcoins progress anyway, except in our case it's not an adversarial relationship. For example, the StealthCoin team developed anonymous SMS transactions, and Sonic extended this idea to steganographic transactions.

For each coin, major technological innovations will not overlap until long after the markets have absorbed the impact of these innovations. But on minor points there will be overlap. Collaboration, rather than conflict, is the future direction of crypto-currencies. Given the history of conflict within these markets, it may be hard to accept a new paradigm of collaboration, but it's happening.

-- Hondo

I'm more of an idea man myself with slight (and i mean slight) coding experience, it'd be nice to get in touch with either of you about future projects

-Rob
legendary
also for those wondering, just wanted to crosspost this from the xst thread.
argakiig was part of the XST devteam, but at one point decided to leave the team and create his own currency, the sonic.
Seems to me that they still do some things together

-- Hondo

So we can say XST/SSD they are good cousins. We struggle together to change the whole cryptoworld.

This is why we rise!!!  Exciting times ahead for SSD...
legendary
About 3.5 million coins bought recently...  Hence the uptick...  Let's see how high they take it.

Given Hondo's posting, times of cheap SSD will soon be over...
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
I've been bagholding since SSD was at 300 sat...Anyone else here?
I've had faith in Argakiig since day one Smiley  Cool

Yep starting at 400SSD......And also starting at 800 XST......And i have a lot but don't sell some before Christmas. I can't miss them i love my wallet's. Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have question to dev Smiley

In the near future, you try to get to the mintpal?
Pages:
Jump to: