Pages:
Author

Topic: STAR COIN [STR] - The coin with bonus STAR blocks - page 9. (Read 143618 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I can't find any reliable connection info anywhere to this network. Dead?

most probably some dumb people thinking they are buying Stellar (STR) lol it happened a few months ago as well lol.

LOL hilarious. I actually made money from stellar. No way I can confuse the two.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 476

most probably some dumb people thinking they are buying Stellar (STR) lol it happened a few months ago as well lol.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hi.
Here so much has been said and promised, but where is the result?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Any exchanges trade this coin?

It use to be traded on Cryptsy. I just checked that market and I saw there were some transactions today, so it's still alive.

You can find it over here: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/STR_BTC
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Any exchanges trade this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Starcoin (STR)
Network Hashrate: 128.64 MH/s
Block Reward: 50.00
Blocks: 1,470,435
Block Time: 30.00 second(s)

vs.

Worldcoin (WDC)
Network Hashrate: 11.72 GH/s
Block Reward: 39.90562543
Blocks: 1,539,731

What's your intention of this post? Showing us that these coins are quite the same, but the total hashrate really differs, in favour of Worldcoin?

You can see these stats the way you want. The way I look at these stats is that StarCoin thus really has some potential Wink. As it's appears to be easier to mine some StarCoins than WorldCoins, although I'm not familiar with the difficulty yet (but I make this assumption on the data about hashrate).

you forgot POS, no?  Cheesy  .. that puts booster rockets on stars potential.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Starcoin (STR)

vs.

Worldcoin (WDC)

What's your intention of this post? Showing us that these coins are quite the same, but the total hashrate really differs, in favour of Worldcoin?

You can see these stats the way you want. The way I look at these stats is that StarCoin thus really has some potential Wink. As it's appears to be easier to mine some StarCoins than WorldCoins, although I'm not familiar with the difficulty yet (but I make this assumption on the data about hashrate).
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Starcoin (STR)

vs.

Worldcoin (WDC)
Activity: 42
If he's going to let it expire he needs to give it over to someone who will keep it going forever. I can volunteer for that. What about the webhosting, what's the deal there?

it was actually my bad me thinks... anyways got some hosting sorted and a couple of additional domains! Just give us a week or 3 to get the block explorer fixed..

I was just offering since hosting and DNS is super cheap, especially if it's longterm, and it's pretty unprofessional to have it just tank/disappear. It also can open  up security issues.
if you check the free domain names, you'll see that starcoin.info and starcoin.com already occupied. But there are other options. For example bit.starcoin or similar. The question is how much serious  the new organizer about of the project. Or again they want to organize a pump and dump?
I can give you the example of a project Diamond. See how professional these guys revived coin.

Please read my previous posts!!

Sit back, stop worrying about it, we have it sorted!!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
If he's going to let it expire he needs to give it over to someone who will keep it going forever. I can volunteer for that. What about the webhosting, what's the deal there?

it was actually my bad me thinks... anyways got some hosting sorted and a couple of additional domains! Just give us a week or 3 to get the block explorer fixed..

I was just offering since hosting and DNS is super cheap, especially if it's longterm, and it's pretty unprofessional to have it just tank/disappear. It also can open  up security issues.
if you check the free domain names, you'll see that starcoin.info and starcoin.com already occupied. But there are other options. For example bit.starcoin or similar. The question is how much serious  the new organizer about of the project. Or again they want to organize a pump and dump?
I can give you the example of a project Diamond. See how professional these guys revived coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I was just offering since hosting and DNS is super cheap, especially if it's longterm, and it's pretty unprofessional to have it just tank/disappear. It also can open  up security issues.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hey all, we've upgraded the CryptoBlox Mining Portal and are now running a new Pool software where you can mine your StarCoins.

We are still in BETA with the pool software but everything should be fully operational, let me know if you have any issues and happy mining.

mine.cryptoblox.com

We do also offer other services such as Block Explorers and Faucets if your interested in either of those for a small fee.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hm..
Everything will depend on whether what really can be done in the current situation  Cool
On this coin long since no one paid attention, and suddenly this activity.
It is a bit strange.
References to the wallet http://starcoin.info/Starcoin.zip and the site www.starcoin.info has long been disabled. Can you say why?

The domain expired as nzdude has been very busy with work, and we've all been too busy to sort it out until now.
legendary
I appreciate your concern.. Smiley Did you have something constructive to add?
Hm..
Everything will depend on whether what really can be done in the current situation  Cool
On this coin long since no one paid attention, and suddenly this activity.
It is a bit strange.
References to the wallet http://starcoin.info/Starcoin.zip and the site www.starcoin.info has long been disabled. Can you say why?
I appreciate your concern.. Smiley Did you have something constructive to add?
legendary
Considering that today several times were falling power network to 30 mh\s?
some little a  Asic miners and will again fork. The helps only the lack of attention to starcoin from major miners.
But I hope that those who want to announce the loud of start, already prepared for this...

I'm struggling to understand what you are trying to say?
You want to resurrect this coin?

If so, I hope that you are well prepared for this.
Considering that today several times were falling power network to 30 mh\s?
some little a  Asic miners and will again fork. The helps only the lack of attention to starcoin from major miners.
But I hope that those who want to announce the loud of start, already prepared for this...

I'm struggling to understand what you are trying to say?
Pages:
Jump to: