Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto! - page 26. (Read 3201 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 08:10:32 AM
If this happens, so that you can pay with cryptocurrency from world retailers, it will give a huge impetus to the development in this direction. There will be a new wave of popularity of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
May 23, 2018, 07:22:25 AM
Maybe because they knew how advantage they could get from cryptocurrency payments/transactions especially knowing that how volatile the market is. They can get much profit or loss by using crypto for such purposes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
May 23, 2018, 07:19:51 AM
I thought that is going to be the direct from the Starbucks but looks like this is middle way around it. Crypt projects are getting better at what we are missing in the filed really and that is good thing to know this ICO has started something bigger. However we really need technology that can focus more on direct payments with the merchandise around the globe. The same way as we see it for the different visa and MasterCard companies or even banking system. That would be more revolutionary mate and nothing else. But all the best for them too as it is giving us temporary way to spend our cyrptos.

Agreed, mass adoption by the retail giants would be the perfect solution but I don't see that happening soon. The great thing about Zeex is that it is so simple to use and any gift card supplier can use the protocol so smaller businesses can also get involved in crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
May 23, 2018, 06:41:26 AM
I thought that is going to be the direct from the Starbucks but looks like this is middle way around it. Crypt projects are getting better at what we are missing in the filed really and that is good thing to know this ICO has started something bigger. However we really need technology that can focus more on direct payments with the merchandise around the globe. The same way as we see it for the different visa and MasterCard companies or even banking system. That would be more revolutionary mate and nothing else. But all the best for them too as it is giving us temporary way to spend our cyrptos.
May 23, 2018, 06:38:33 AM
This is very good news for the whole sector. The growth of the cryptocurrency market will depend in the coming months/years also on the diffusion and use of cryptocurrencies in everyday life, and I hope that more and more companies like Starbucks, allow their customers to use cryptocurrencies to buy products and services

You can see how easy it is using the app at Starbucks in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
UniDapp
May 23, 2018, 06:30:05 AM
The process of exchanging crypto with starbucks is a bit complicated but indeed, it is a great news. But why isn't news like this moving the market in a positive direction? The market is still so red and doesn't look like the dip will stop anytime soon
Activity: 182
May 23, 2018, 06:26:33 AM
Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s

Really ? this is a great news then, i don't really think and predict that this will happen in this year, it's a very good thing to hear, i hope that in my country starbucks will accept crypto too as the payment method
Activity: 168
May 23, 2018, 06:25:39 AM
hi, this is a good news for us, the more shops that will accepts coins the more pump we will have
Activity: 162
May 23, 2018, 06:23:37 AM
Hoping that it would be worldwide.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 06:23:16 AM
That is actually a good news. Its very nice to know that they are now accepting crypto as their payment option. Its good to know that companies are now starting to realize the potential of crypto. I hope more and more companies are going to adapt crypto as part of their business and its also my dream that government will fully embrace the nature of crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 06:22:53 AM
Great news! Cryptocurrencies began to be accepted in some places, we are waiting for its full legalization in the near future.
May 23, 2018, 06:22:12 AM
I really like that such global brands have become afraid of oppression over cryptocurrency and make their contribution to this historic event.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 06:20:30 AM
This is very good news for the whole sector. The growth of the cryptocurrency market will depend in the coming months/years also on the diffusion and use of cryptocurrencies in everyday life, and I hope that more and more companies like Starbucks, allow their customers to use cryptocurrencies to buy products and services
Activity: 78
May 23, 2018, 06:19:44 AM
I have heard also about this Zeex platform. I am pretty sure its a good platform for businesses. As one thing we need for crypto is to be used in real world like business, not just like speculation, we all wanted to prove that Buffet made a mistake again in not realizing how powerful could be when blockchain and crypto is integrated to traditional business models.
Activity: 252
May 23, 2018, 06:19:20 AM
What a time to be alive!
May 23, 2018, 06:18:25 AM
That's a very amazing news for more positive issues of the cryptocurrency. We all know that Starbucks is one of the most popular industries in the world. If this becomes one of the industries that accept crypto, it means that many more industries support the presence of the crypto. Of course, this issues brings good thinking. Hopefully, this news is true by the official.

If you read the first post you will see how it is done, it will be through an App, the medium used to buy your Starbucks will be through gift cards using crypto to pay with no fees [other than the gift card] or having to change to fiat. Its a 3 tap process, so really easy

Watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 06:15:39 AM
That's a very amazing news for more positive issues of the cryptocurrency. We all know that Starbucks is one of the most popular industries in the world. If this becomes one of the industries that accept crypto, it means that many more industries support the presence of the crypto. Of course, this issues brings good thinking. Hopefully, this news is true by the official.
Activity: 31
May 23, 2018, 06:14:57 AM
That's perfect! Starbucks is kind of a culture that is practiced worldwide, huge boost in spreading crypto awareness to as many people as possible
Activity: 602
May 23, 2018, 06:12:19 AM
This is a good news.... I hope that other big companies will follow this example. If crypto could really be used in everyday life payments, that would be a good thing for everyone.
Activity: 406
May 23, 2018, 06:12:05 AM
I'm sure this is only the beginning. I think soon we will see the incredible spread of crypto currency around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: