Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto! - page 20. (Read 3201 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 06:19:22 PM
Starbucks is not going to develop a digital currency and is not going to invest in blockchain or cryptocurrency, but rather wants to use its position and capabilities to inspire confidence in these technologies. Starbucks has unique opportunities to take advantage of these changes.We believe that we have something to offer companies that work in this field, because we are able to create a certain level of trust in this technology, and perhaps for this we will be able to use the mobile payment platform that we have created.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
May 29, 2018, 06:04:40 PM
thats sounds good, but don't forget the main reason that why wee need to change money to crypto as a daily use is the transparancy and effectiveness, if to do 1 transaction using crypto takes longer time and inconvenient than money in general, i think crypto will not be used for daily use
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 05:57:28 PM
In the next years we will see more and more important brands who will implement cryptocurrencies in their company structure. The companies who will start with this, are in great advantage for the future.

As Dapps keeps growing, we can tell that cryptos is giving us a better services in terms of fast and easy transaction. Starbucks definitely see some advantages about the technology which they find very profitable and secured security system.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 05:53:22 PM
Love the ability to purchase more and more via the conversion of crypto to gift card but this is a far far stretch from 'starbucks accepting crypto'!  Actual crypto coin card readers in starbucks would be where I would put that line.  Though I would much rather go almost anywhere else around here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
May 29, 2018, 05:50:00 PM
In the next years we will see more and more important brands who will implement cryptocurrencies in their company structure. The companies who will start with this, are in great advantage for the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 05:44:11 PM
this is a big news, I hope the steps taken in starbuck by receiving payment through cryptocurrency followed by other companies,
Activity: 448
May 29, 2018, 03:13:04 PM
This is not news we have heard for years, do I have the wrong thing? I remember Starbucks had said that he would accept payment for almost a year with a long-lasting crypto.
It is a good thing that such global companies support crypto currencies Smiley
I think that in the near future we should not be surprised that large and global companies will use the crypto currency in full. In any case, this trend will affect the popularity of the crypto currency in the world and if international transactions with Bitcoin take place, this will also affect the legalization of the crypto currency in those countries where it is currently prohibited.
Activity: 910
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 03:12:38 PM
Great news! The future has come. I really look forward to the time when I can easily buy anything in any store for cryptocurrency
Activity: 180
May 29, 2018, 03:05:24 PM
This is not news we have heard for years, do I have the wrong thing? I remember Starbucks had said that he would accept payment for almost a year with a long-lasting crypto.
It is a good thing that such global companies support crypto currencies Smiley
Activity: 140
May 29, 2018, 03:03:35 PM
Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s

It seems to me that the number of people using crypto currency is still very small. Therefore, such statements are more PR. And who will buy coffee for Bitcoins, which are constantly growing in price?
Activity: 308
May 29, 2018, 02:55:39 PM
I wonder why Starbucks was first. I think that it will be followed by other popular services. And related not only to food
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 02:54:03 PM
If the news is true than its a good thing for crypto I hope one day all major fast food chain also accept crypto currency
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 02:48:14 PM
first time I heard about it, but the news is very good! this is another step to constantly use cryptocurrency
copper member
Activity: 862
Merit: 6
May 29, 2018, 01:48:53 PM
great news, need more shops and cafes accepting the crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
May 29, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
It seems to me OP is more or less advertising the Zeex platform than what your topic stated. However, the fact that the app is already in action in a Starbucks shop is actually a very good one and I guess I am a bit amazed. I believe over time, this is the development we are going to start seeing in real time, as there would be means for people to make use of their cryptocurrency and easily paying without having to log into their wallet and with just applications like this as well as cards, it would make it easier.
Activity: 448
May 29, 2018, 02:34:29 AM
I've heard the news that Starbucks does not accept or does not like against crypto and consider it a scam. If switch statements like this then surely it is strange and embarrassing. Starbucks may have already seen the potential that exists in crypto and also hopes to get results from crypto.

I haven't heard this kind of news yet that starbucks are now accepting crypto as a payment, I haven't gone there for a month or so already, but I'll try to take a shot of coffee right there to confirm how true this statement is.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 12:45:23 AM
I've heard the news that Starbucks does not accept or does not like against crypto and consider it a scam. If switch statements like this then surely it is strange and embarrassing. Starbucks may have already seen the potential that exists in crypto and also hopes to get results from crypto.
Activity: 48
May 29, 2018, 12:07:33 AM
WOW! That is some news. I'm so happy to hear my favorite coin Bitcoin being used as a payment method at my favorite cafe. I wish the Starbucks in my place used this app too. That would be so cool. This news makes me feel like Bitcoin just got one step closer to becoming a global currency.
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 05:58:15 PM
Another guys accepting, but I think it totally depends on their company leaders, maybe they just wanted to invest in bitcoin that way
Activity: 504
May 28, 2018, 05:51:09 PM
In 2017 this news would help the bitcoin to rise in price. But today the news has no effect on the cost of cryptocurrency. Of course, this is good news, but I do not think that from this the market will turn green.
It seems to me that the crypto currency can fully rise Or fall in its price Only thanks to the availability or lack of demand for it in society. so if there is a demand for Bitcoin, then the current situation of the market will improve.
Pages:
Jump to: