Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto! - page 9. (Read 3208 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 02:39:13 AM
This is just the start of mass adoption. That is going to happen in next few years. We will see a revolution in payment industry. Crypto will change everything. More and more use case are being developed everyday.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 09:23:26 AM
When a big corporation will accept cryptocurrency, this is one step in the progress of the world of finance and how widespread is the adoption of cryptocurrency. This will not be fast but it will be worth the wait.
Activity: 72
July 22, 2018, 04:07:55 AM
That's good news, and if starbucks does accept bitcoin payments, it's a great thing for encrypted money. This is a good trend. More and more companies will be able to use encrypted currency for settlement in the future.
Activity: 139
July 22, 2018, 04:03:43 AM
This news is another proof that cryptocurrency is getting more and more popular. This is another achievement and improvement for all of us here. This just shows that a lot of people and business people are really studying and giving chances to give in the cryptocurrency for the betterment and benefit for those who are in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
July 22, 2018, 04:01:47 AM
wow amazing news, it seems certain there will be more companies that will follow
starbucks, and is the starting point of progress on the belief of people to crypto in the future,
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 22, 2018, 03:55:02 AM
I do not understand the hype arround this. And what?
Are you people going to Starbucks right now and will you buy a coffee with your cryptocoins? I think that this wont happen Cheesy.
Activity: 85
July 22, 2018, 03:53:06 AM
Yes, many traditional industries are paying attention to the blockchain. This is a very important breakthrough for the blockchain. Many people don’t understand the blockchain. They think there is a scam and blindly deny it. Once there is a traditional industry leader. Can bring unexpected benefits
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 03:52:17 AM
It's very great news, this makes me even more convinced when crypto will change the future. And this can also be an example for people who still doubt and don't believe in crypto. And another big company that can accept crypto, it's awasome😉
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 03:49:35 AM
Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s
The world is updating so fast, i feel old, really! i wonder if we ever find ourselves in era where every shop accepts crypto and it's like something normal
Activity: 232
July 22, 2018, 03:33:08 AM
This is enough to prove that the Starbucks Group's CEO is superior, he can understand the commercial market very deeply, such a move is indeed admirable.
Activity: 75
July 22, 2018, 02:37:36 AM
I heard this “news” like year ago! But obviously they started now which is great news for us and all crypto world general.
The reason why I haven’t see it because in my country there is no Starbucks:) I think mainly it’s in America where are shops who accept crypto currency but maybe I am wrong.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 21, 2018, 06:26:02 PM
Wow starbuks accepting bitcoin. It's perfect to the bitcoiner who favorite coffee you can go to the starbucks and choose best coffee for you and pay using bitcoin and relax and enjoy yourself because you workhard to bitcoin. Many store for sure will accept bitcoin because they see the potential to grow their business more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 06:22:58 PM
It is a good news but to tell you honestly this starbuck is having a trial and error technique wherein they will see if it will click between crytpo costumers, but this is also a good sign that well know business is being pull to crypto!
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 06:16:38 PM
It is not the bitcoin itself that are accepted because if it so then we don’t need to use gift card just to buy a cup of coffee or a frappes from starbucks. Same as paying bills, in my country we have this local wallet that we can use to pay bills but we still need to convert our bitcoins into cash before we can make a transactions.

I guess its hard yet to adapt a currency that are volatile and that in the near future many establishments like shops, restaurants and etc that will accepts cryptocurrencies itself as payments.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
July 21, 2018, 06:12:47 PM
Is it serious? If that's true then I'm very happy. I believe that all stores should accept cryptocurrency. It is very convenient and will help to save money on the percentage of exchangers. I believe that in the near future we will be able to go to the store and buy everything we need only for cryptocurrency.

And I'm happy cause I love coffee and look forward to paying for this nectar with tokens earned on the cryptocurrency market! I'd order the largest cappuccino and drink it all!  Tongue Tongue
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
July 21, 2018, 06:47:42 AM
I was not too lazy and today I went to Starbucks in my country. The staff of the Starbucks did not hear anything about it. Apparently, this is not yet introduced in all countries.
Activity: 260
July 21, 2018, 06:39:34 AM
I think the community is highly important because they represent the overall mood behind the project, and also they are often no some kind of things that are not widely known about the particular Project.
Activity: 182
July 20, 2018, 05:48:00 PM
It is great to hear that because I'm thinking that the more companies will accept crytpocurrency, the more past we will get to the point of worldwide acceptance of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.
Activity: 309
July 20, 2018, 08:23:02 AM
I think it's too early to be happy. Most likely, we will have a difficult way before we can freely pay with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
July 20, 2018, 07:13:35 AM
Is it serious? If that's true then I'm very happy. I believe that all stores should accept cryptocurrency. It is very convenient and will help to save money on the percentage of exchangers. I believe that in the near future we will be able to go to the store and buy everything we need only for cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: