Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto! - page 8. (Read 3208 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 07:10:25 PM
if it is true, that is good news. the future slowly began to come, the more modern technology. it would be amazing when we could pay for a glass of coffee with crypto.

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 12:40:39 AM
Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s

The process of exchanging crypto with Starbucks is a bit complicated, but this is good news. But why does not this kind of news move the market in a positive direction? The market is still very red and does not look like the decline will stop anytime soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 12:24:48 AM
I believe that for the time being we are going into a Globalization era, where blockchain technology will grow and can provide a significant level of digital currency that will have consumer applications that are very easy to transact, but I also believe that Starbucks is in a unique position to take advantage of it all for the future.
Activity: 336
July 26, 2018, 12:24:44 AM
Wow! If that's not true, the news is very good. If I am not mistaken, then in China for several years to pay with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
July 26, 2018, 12:19:29 AM
Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

This is not surprising news for me. I remember Starbucks once said that it will accept payments through crypto with coins that are long-lasting, popular and have big projects. This is something positive that big companies like starbucks are willing to support cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
July 24, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

If that is true then you think the crypto will have a huge advantage. There will be many changes in this area. hope it is true
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 12:01:34 PM
This is a good thing to see that we pay on Starbucks using crypto currency or maybe all we have to do is to scan QR codes for payings you coffee and tea. If this is gonna be done in the future I will be supporting this using crypto currency as a payment to Starbucks. I always wanted to do this just show you wallet address and let me pay you. But this is just a thought, people will surely be happy about this.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 10:01:30 AM
I don't really think that's gonna happen here in our country the Philippines.  Might not be soon but it could be at the latest time.  People of our country who knows what cryptocurrencies all about may understand that but business will not take chances that much with crypto as payments yet.  It needs sometime before they could actually doing business with cryptocurrencies.  Just my thoughts.

But if it will be accepted at least in one Starbucks this is a huge step ahead! So hope it will be accepted and then other cafeteria can do the same.
Activity: 198
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 23, 2018, 09:53:43 AM
Starbucks looks like a pioneer among other organizations unlike Chinese ones. I am sure that a lot of progressive countries will join to it and crypto will be more available for life.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 23, 2018, 03:39:59 AM
This is a great news! More ways to spend hard earning crypto. I think other companies must follow this way.
Activity: 77
July 23, 2018, 03:22:17 AM
Good news, starbucks can accept crypto, for starbucks customers this news is certainly exhilarating, and we hope that in the future there will be another cafe that can accept crypto
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 03:18:57 AM

it is truly amazing that more and more franchise companies are receiving payments through bitcoin and this shows that bitcoin is getting in the business world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 03:16:27 AM

What the heck,this expensive coffee accepting crypto?as if there are many crypto user are buying their product?dont exaggerated guys because for sure this has nothing to do for the market to rise,because starbucks is just a luxury because if i will drink coffee,instead of Starbucks i will prepare making my own flavor lol
Activity: 215
July 23, 2018, 03:07:56 AM
I don't really think that's gonna happen here in our country the Philippines.  Might not be soon but it could be at the latest time.  People of our country who knows what cryptocurrencies all about may understand that but business will not take chances that much with crypto as payments yet.  It needs sometime before they could actually doing business with cryptocurrencies.  Just my thoughts.
Activity: 224
July 23, 2018, 03:07:25 AM
I am very happy to hear this news, and hope to legalize a crypto for as a legitimate payment instrument in a country that prohibits it, this is one of the positive effects of the development of crypto
Activity: 29
July 23, 2018, 03:02:45 AM
It's a good start.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
July 23, 2018, 02:58:28 AM
This is good news and indeed right step in the direction of adoption of cryptocurrency in the commerce and trading including shipping and shopping! The everyday spending of cryptocurrency for little purchase portend growth and for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 14
July 23, 2018, 02:57:39 AM
I'm so happy to hear my favorite coin Bitcoin being used as a payment method at my favorite cafe. I wish the Starbucks in my place used this app too. That would be so cool.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 23, 2018, 02:55:53 AM
very good news, this can be the first step for the development of crypto in the real world.
and used as a legal means of payment, I strongly support this idea. and hopefully in my country I can quickly legalize a bitcoin as a legal means of payment Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
July 23, 2018, 02:46:28 AM
This is very positive news. Pretty cool, drinking coffee with crypto. The introduction of BTC will also be done, people will know better. When will this happen?
Pages:
Jump to: